completely numb penis

Body piercing and modification discussion.

Moderator: bigray57

donut

completely numb penis

Post by donut »

I did a banding session yesterday and I am totally uselessly numb. Basically I found that compression of the nerve ontop of the cock, if done tightly enough, will damage it to an extent that you can't feel your cock, and orgasm is impossible until enough of the nerve has repaired. I did this a year ago and I had complete sensation back after 5 months. It takes time. But last time I wasable to cum after three days.What i do is wrap many layers of elecrrical tape around the base, getting very tight with that alone. I then take a hose clamp and tighten it down over my base. It gets numb in seconds when you begin with the clamp. I leave it on there for about half hour: results are no feeling in your dick. I did it more than last time (I was afraid of whether the nerve was going to heal and it did) so I hope it keeps me frustrated for more than three days. If it regains enough to cum within a few days I'll just band again.for all I know it could take a month. I can still get hard and a woman wod have no clue I'm totally impotent aside from me giving up trying to cum. I'm supposed to have sex with an older woman next week and banding was probably a bad idea but its done now..hopefully I can stay hard but there always hair ties in a womans bedroom :D

As of now ive been jacking off all eve with no endgame, I'm giving up now. It sure is strange...I basically dont have a dick.
devodude

Re: completely numb penis

Post by devodude »

I'm not a doctor, but I would have to assume that any form of banding must raise the (deadly) risk of blood clots forming (besides all the nerve damage you discussed in your post).

Does anyone know if this is the case? I used to band my penis for about 15 minutes (tops) once in a while. I've stopped doing that for a couple of years now. I didn't think it was worth the risk to my health.
"Don't worry, it only seems kinky the first time."
--Unknown

Be sure to check out my Tumblr blog: http://devodick.tumblr.com/
TetherSpout

Post by TetherSpout »

Is my understanding correct? You band your dick to compress the dorsal nerve and deliberately make it numb in order to prevent orgasms, the frustration of not being able to cum for days or months being your main goal, but a benefit also being that you can fuck a woman endlessly and seem like a superman to her. It is an interesting concept that, on a weird level, I could perhaps relate to (assuming erections are still possible), but I would be concerned about doing permanent nerve damage. I think if I ever wanted to try anything like that, I would rather numb my dick with a topical solution of lidocane or temporarily deaden the dorsal nerve with direct lidocane injections. Nerve compression seems a little too risky and potentially permanent.
donut

Post by donut »

I really doubt its causing significant permanent damage. After the first time about 4 months down the road I was back to normal completely. Ive cum from blow jobs and stuff in the meantime and seem to have as much sensation as ever. I'm getting my feeling back now from last session and was able to cum after five horny days. I have enough to feel it but at this point the partial numbness is annoying but I can last longer in woman. Next time an elastratod will be more effective but I'm going to wait I have a gf to do it to me. Yes, erection is totally possible but you may need a cockring the first few days before you get frustrated enough tp have a hard erection with no sensation. Its really fun but the months later suck and its probably bad tk do it often.
DevoT

Post by DevoT »

I clamped mine about 4 times now and the feeling is almost completely dead, think once more and it will be. Must somehow explain this to the wife. Fantastic feeling. Any more tips please?
DevoT

Post by DevoT »

This morning completely numb, what a cool feeling. Cannot feel it at all. Just waiting fir the erections to come back to normal
bosco bear

Post by bosco bear »

Why don't you use DR. NUMB ointment?????? That's what I do when I want that feeling....Yes, clamping and tight cock rings can damage your penis permanently. I have seen first hand results where I work.
TetherSpout

Post by TetherSpout »

I agree with bosco bear (sort of). There are many numbing creams and ointments, also known as topical anesthetics, available on the market for tattoos and hair removal. Even the kind used for toothaches can work. They contain anesthetic drugs such as lidocaine, tetracaine, benzocaine, and prilocaine in a cream, ointment, or gel. But you have to be a little careful in how you use them because these products can be absorbed into the blood stream. And if you don't wash them off your dick before you fuck the little lady, they can rub off and numb her parts too.
donut

Post by donut »

This is way more effective. Numbing cream wears off, a banding session can make you numb for up to a week. It's awesome having a numb penis intact I've been itching to go for another session. I now use elastrator bands and their easier and more effective than tape and clamps. The nerve isn't severed, your just damaging the myelin sheath and nerves repair slowly, leaving you numb with no chance but to wait it out. I've had full recovery but I notice numbness doesn't last as long as it used to. I suppose the nneres myelin sheath is getting more resistantt.
DevoT

Post by DevoT »

I know i can cause damage, but i am so hooked,cannot wait to clamp again, hard clamp for 30 min. Maybe try your elasto band method.At the moment the feeling is unbelievable, just waiting for the erections to come by. I actually have to look down where it sits, thirst half no feeling at all.
DevoT

Post by DevoT »

I mean first half no feeling. Where can i buy this ointment? Also an option to look at. How long were you completely numb after the clamping and how many times did you clamp?
stefan1962

Post by stefan1962 »

...very interesting anyone have a Picture from the act...
DevoT

Post by DevoT »

3 days later, still fully numb and had sex, all normal, just the cool feeling. Would like to get it numb all the way to the base though.
DevoT

Post by DevoT »

Cannot stop clamping. Now use t wraps and pull very tight for half hour or so. Can this actually damage your dick permanently? I still get erections. No feeling whatsoever. Would like some info on this, other people that is doing the same thing.
Dude19

Post by Dude19 »

This thread sounded interesting to me and I would like to know more. I got interested in it because I would like to see how it feels to have a numb penis for a length of time. I would like to have a numb penis so it would be easier to split the head or get a piercing. Now I have done temporary numbing with a cold ice pack before and it allowed me to fully clamp without much pain. Like it brought the pain level from a 9 to a 1 easily and I didn't have to ease into it over a long period of time I was able to just clamp down until the clamp was fully tight in less than a minute. The only problem came about when I went to remove the clamp the numbing had gone away and the stringing of the clamp being removed was the same as it was before. I don't want to use an ointment or a cream or gel for fear that I might not get it all off before I cut. I am not to concerned about nerve damage because eventually I will almost completely remove the glans. If anyone has pictures of them doing this it will be very helpful to me.
Be careful when trying new things. :D