Hello!

Body piercing and modification discussion.

Moderator: bigray57

cyborg

Re: Hello!

Post by cyborg »

You are braver than I am. I've done a self piercing once and was very nervous while doing it. What have doctors said about your body modification?
stendec

Post by stendec »

Another angle.
Attachments
image.jpeg
stendec

Post by stendec »

cyborg wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2018 9:39 am You are braver than I am. I've done a self piercing once and was very nervous while doing it. What have doctors said about your body modification?
Hey Cyborg,
I had a catheter inserted a year ago whilst in hospital, but I was unconscious & missed the horror/confusion on their faces lol! After the operation a doctor came to see me and said "So you're the one everyone is talking about!" A urologist was to visit me but never did, my discharge papers mentioned a "False opening!" My local GP discussed it with me but he had no idea I had a almost complete Subincision & put it down to a catheter insertion some years before causing a false pocket in my urethra during insertion. And that was that really! I bet these doctors see some crazy shit lol!
cyborg

Post by cyborg »

stendec wrote: Thu Mar 08, 2018 7:06 pm Hey Cyborg,
I had a catheter inserted a year ago whilst in hospital, but I was unconscious & missed the horror/confusion on their faces lol! After the operation a doctor came to see me and said "So you're the one everyone is talking about!" A urologist was to visit me but never did, my discharge papers mentioned a "False opening!" My local GP discussed it with me but he had no idea I had a almost complete Subincision & put it down to a catheter insertion some years before causing a false pocket in my urethra during insertion. And that was that really! I bet these doctors see some crazy shit lol!
I'm sure doctors see some crazy stuff! I would think you would get more questions about it from people in the medical field. I guess they think it is some kind of medical abnormality more than anything.
stendec

Post by stendec »

I personally believe it to be related to the pressure on the NHS atm, so be careful, you may go in one day a man & come out as a woman! That's so many people's dreams! Not me, I'm just saying! lol! Goodnight:)
stendec

Post by stendec »

Sub
Sub
Sub
Sub
Sub
Sub
Sub
Sub
Sub
Sub
powerfulpete1235

Post by powerfulpete1235 »

Damn dude that cock is soooo fucking hott looking!!!! It gets rock hard too huh ;} Would love to run my tongue along that cut. Love love the softness of the skin and how sensitive it is :twisted: Worshiped a dude's cock that had a partial and it was so hotttt, especially cumming in just a huge flow. Damn I can taste him now. Thanks for the added photos they and YOU are super hot dude!!!
funboy

Post by funboy »

awesome looking!
Last edited by funboy on Thu Nov 08, 2018 1:44 am, edited 3 times in total.
woody1

Post by woody1 »

hello great pics how did you go cutting through your veins in your shaft? when you cut through them what happened/

thank u
Nikolay13

Post by Nikolay13 »

Hello, stendec!
Please show us a video of you peeing. Scrotum getting wet?
mark77

Post by mark77 »

Hi stendec,
a pee-vid really would be great!
Cutting greetings
Mark
funboy

Post by funboy »

...a pic of un-erect penis (front view) will also be great. i dint can pie while erected 8)