Hello!

Body piercing and modification discussion.

Moderator: bigray57

stendec

Hello!

Post by stendec »

Hello everyone,thought I would upload a few pictures of my subincision,new here but it looks like a great place with lots of interesting people and lots of interesting topics!
Attachments
MoLonghorn

Re: Hello!

Post by MoLonghorn »

are you going to split the ball sac also?
Oregazmick

Post by Oregazmick »

Hello stendec,
Thanks for posting the pics of your super subincision. This is the finished article (unless you plan to go further). Do you have any pics taken during the process?

Welcome to the forum, as you say, there is much interesting stuff here, though if you go to the start of older topics you will find images missing, following an "upgrade" during which they were lost! Older links often do not work either, videos get deleted from their servers for various reasons etc.
stendec

Post by stendec »

Thank you both for your comments,in reply to MoLonghorn,I would like to go further but I don't have any set ‘goal'.
I have seen some great looking bisections (imho!) and would like to get started on a head split,though this seems a lot harder to get started than my subincision was! I have made a smaller cut since these pics were taken,using the clamp & cut method(my first use of a clamp) and did manage to open it a bit more,but as it's thicker that far down I couldn't see much after removing the clamp and making a cut,but there was hardly any bleeding,which was great! So I'm still into making the subincision even more complete,but I'm not going too far!
Thanks Oregazmick,I have a couple of pics from the last cut I made,using the clamp which I will post,I don't have any from the beginning of the process,I must have been about 15 or so when I made my first cut,so it's been a long process,way back before people used the Internet,when I thought I was the only one in the world doing it,in the dark ages lol!
Well here's those pics & thanks for the welcome!
Attachments
image.jpg
image.jpg
TetherSpout

Post by TetherSpout »

Hi stendec,

Thanks for your pictures. Your subincision is one of the best I've seen. Quite impressive! I can't fathom why you chose to do it, but then again, I can't even explain some of the things I do to my own penis. If it gives you pleasure or satisfaction, I'll accept that as reason enough.

It was pretty ballsey of you to start cutting when you were only 15 and didn't even have the Internet to see that others were doing the same. Do you recall what motivated you in the first place? From a technical standpoint, I would say that subincision causes the penis to flare out and become much wider in girth, and at the same time exposes the sensitive urethra to external stimulation, but I doubt that is what was going thru your mind when you started. Can you provide any insight? In my case, I was always too much of a coward to do anything drastic like you, but, in addition to doing crazy things to keep my penis perpetually aroused and sensitive and make it cum incessantly at will, I always had a thing about punishing my penis. Is that what compelled you to keep making cuts?

I notice in all your photos that you have a nice stiff erection without any slack foreskin. It must feel really satisfying, flogging that exposed hunk of meat without any natural protection. Whatever sensitivity you might have lost thru circumcision, you undoubtedly made up for ten-fold by progressively slicing your urethra open. Did that factor into your actions, or do you just like the look?
stendec

Post by stendec »

Hi TetherSpout,great name by the way! Good question! It's hard to put into words what must have possessed me all that time ago,I used to force my little finger into my penis when I was younger,and I remember discovering a split inside the urethra,that kinda freaked me out & excited me both at the same time!
So I decided to make a small incision and liked the look & feel from the result of doing that,I must have not cut anymore for a few years then for some reason I got the nerve to do another small cut,after a few cuts I realised I had gone much farther than I had in mind in the beginning,by that time,thanks to the Internet,had also discovered I was not alone in my practice.
I made many small cuts over the years,but at least half of it was done from the age of 30-40.
I didn't really do it for the pain,or to ‘punish' my penis,or myself :lol: I certainly understand some people's lack of understanding for doing such a thing,but I'm used to the way it looks & feels and it's great for me.
The urethra doesn't stay super sensitive,as when it is exposed to the elements,it toughens and feels just like any other part of the penis.
Oregazmick

Post by Oregazmick »

Thanks for your latest two clamp and cut pics. Impressive.

I have never so far had the courage to cut myself, and anyway get plenty of satisfaction without. Stuffing things into my urethra is my thing, and like TetherSpout, my first experience was early, preteen in fact, using a clinical thermometer. (OK, I now appreciate, glass is not a good idea, it can break!). Why did I do it? Curiosity. Because it was "rude". Because it was "forbidden". And once experienced, above all, because it felt good, very good!
TetherSpout

Post by TetherSpout »

Thanks stendec. I've never spoken with someone who has a subincision before and you've given me some insight. I was actually a bit disappointed to learn that it doesn't increase sensitivity all that much. You say it toughens up and doesn't stay super sensitive. I was hoping for more.

What about other forms of play? If I had a subincision like yours, I think I would be experimenting with many complimentary techniques: like stuffing a rubber hose down what remains of my urethra and then wrapping the split portion of the urethra around the upper part of the hose and holding the skin together over it with a narrow strip of tape, to make it look and function as if it had never been cut. I think that could really stiffen it and keep it long when it's flaccid and effectively emulate a perpetual erection, whether it was actually erect or not. Do you ever do anything like that? Personally I'm never content unless my penis is extended to its limit, whether flaccid or erect, and I'm able to stroke and torment it at will. If you've seen my first album, you'll know what I mean. There are a lot of different ways to enhance appearance and sensations and get more pleasure from your penis, as you have shown, and I am keenly interested in learning about all of them.
stendec

Post by stendec »

My sub today.
Attachments
My subincision.
My subincision.
MejaBaja

Post by MejaBaja »

Wow, your sub looks really great! Makes me envious!
urethra

Post by urethra »

Are you satisfied with that you can't have kids without medical help? Becose sperm can't reach right place in her body. Just asking. Nothing against. What strangers says when they see your dick for time in real life?
stendec

Post by stendec »

No offence meant either, but if you look at the above posts, I'm sure you will get some idea, sorry, but I have had that same question many times, and it does get kind of monotonous.
urethra

Post by urethra »

Ok. Fair enough
faed

Post by faed »

Hello. Thank you for these beautiful pictures and very detailed information about your subincision process. I'm very impressed because I've already started my meatotomy. My urethra was 1 mm deep. I first cut up to 3 mm, and I was shaking like a leaf. I liked the result. And I cut a second time to get 6 mm now. I want to cut again but my companion tells me that I am completely crazy and forbids me to continue! I'm waiting now... One question: are you going to continue your subincision to the balls or are you going to stop now?
stendec

Post by stendec »

Hi,
Yes I intend to go a bit further with my sub, possibly another inch or so, to my balls.
Thanks for the post & good luck with whatever you decide!

Nick