Thinking of getting a nipple piercing ???

Body piercing and modification discussion.

Moderator: bigray57

eureka_OZ
Location: x1|Miles|Australia|australia|340|188|QLD,Queensland

Thinking of getting a nipple piercing ???

Post by eureka_OZ »

I have always had inverted nipples with very little feeling. Since I have started pumping, I though I could also do my nipples. They are coming along great. :lol: However there is still very little feeling in them.

Does getting your nipples pierced give you more sensation or is it only for looks? :?

Is there a code for nipple piercing like there is for ear-rings? (ie left is straight, right is gay, both is a OK)

Does it hurt?

E
nikkii adams

Post by nikkii adams »

i can't speak about getting your nipples pierced if you have inverted nipples, but i can answer your other questions for you.

theres no set explanation about nipplie piercings reflecting whether a
guy is gay or straight. there was the story that if you're right one was
pierced you were a bottom and a top if the left one is piercee. I have
two rings in each nipple, would sombody care to tell me that that makes
me. for the record, i'm a bottom.

as for the pain factor, hell yeh, theres pain, but to some of us, thats
half the reason we got it done in the first place. as a t-shirt i saw says,
'its all about the pain, the metal is just a souvenior.'

go ahead a get it done, if you're wanting it done and don't let anybody
try to talk you out of it. after all, they're your nipples and you are the
one who is in charge of what you do to your body. everybody else can
get screwed if they don't like it. you can always wear a t-shirt around
them, or if you're like most of us, you'll just go barechested and flaunt
your pierced nipples every chance you do. i sure as hell do.

best wishes,

nikkii adams
; )

Post by ; ) »

Do it. If you don't like them, take them out. Feel the pain! First, check the BME website for good tips. Make sure you do homework and find the best piercer in your area. I wish I'd done that the first time. I've had both nipples pierced twice. 1st time 9 years ago in San Diego. I went from having 2 bland pink spots on my chest to a pair of orgasm buttons. I could almost cum just playing with them. My partner at the time hated it and wouldn't touch them. I treated them with respect but they never healed and kept getting infected, so after a year I cut them loose. The piercings were placed in the aureola and too deep for first timers. I don't remember the pain. 2nd time was at Infinity in Philadelphia 3 1/2 years ago. Great shop if you're around the area, and even with the best people doing it, there IS pain but it's quick and then you get a couple of hours of incredible endorphins. They pierced just the pencil-eraser part this time and they've been mostly fine. My left one is tender about 50% of the time (a sea salt wash helps that), and neither are anywhere near as sensitive this time. I'm considering getting the deeper piercings done again behind the newer ones.