Effect of ball stretching on spermatic cords

Body piercing and modification discussion.

Moderator: bigray57

TetherSpout

Effect of ball stretching on spermatic cords

Post by TetherSpout »

I admire men who have stretched their balls to great lengths and would like to learn more about the practice. Besides the aesthetic appeal, the possibility of being able to stuff my balls into a woman’s ass while I fuck her, or possibly even up my own ass, makes it very enticing. But surely there must be some pitfalls or things to watch out for.

Notably, as the scrotum is stretched and elongated, doesn’t it stand to reason that the spermatic cords could eventually stretch so thin that it becomes impossible for sperm to pass thru? And isn’t it possible that the spermatic cords might actually tear or break under the stress? Or are the spermatic cords so long and/or intrinsically elastic that it never becomes an issue?

In other words, I am wondering if guys who have stretched their scrotums to great lengths (say, 10 inches or more) are still fertile, or haven’t unwittingly given themselves the equivalent of a vasectomy. It is an issue that I have never seen discussed. It is of no direct concern to me, but might be to others if they want to have kids.

So if you have any firsthand experience or knowledge on the subject of extreme ball stretching and its possible side effects, please share it here.
ole.saline

Re: Effect of ball stretching on spermatic cords

Post by ole.saline »

Skin of scrotum streching is possible, best way with Salinefilling. Streching spermatic cords isnt possible without demage or it takes a lot of Years. spermatic cords tissue is not the same thing than skin! My scrotum after long time saline filling has grown and now it is 4 cm deeper than testikles. streching with different mode dosnt work.
ole.saline
Pump

Post by Pump »

Most of your questions can be answered here
http://www.secretleather.com/jarod.johansen/
Attachments
Stretching
Stretching
Grampareg

Post by Grampareg »

I have been wearing weights for 10 years now. the cords grow with time having weights hanging on your balls. with 3 lbs of weights on my balls hang almost to my knees when they are warm, has not effected the sperm flow one bit :D
Ball stretching. Cock mods piercings, ball pumping, nudist and exhibitionist
dougnick

Post by dougnick »

Grampareg wrote:I have been wearing weights for 10 years now. the cords grow with time having weights hanging on your balls. with 3 lbs of weights on my balls hang almost to my knees when they are warm, has not effected the sperm flow one bit :D
Yummy! I need to see photos of that!
dougnick

Post by dougnick »

I wear 2 to 3 lbs 24/7 and have for over 3 years
Attachments
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
bulker1232

Post by bulker1232 »

dougnick wrote:I wear 2 to 3 lbs 24/7 and have for over 3 years
How does that look in pants? Nice long bulge?
dougnick

Post by dougnick »

well i typically do not wear underwear, and wear loose pants, to allow everything to hang and keep stretching (i want to be a lot lower)
but I do occasionally wear tight jeans
i guess it looks good to some!
devodude

Post by devodude »

TetherSpout wrote: Notably, as the scrotum is stretched and elongated, doesn’t it stand to reason that the spermatic cords could eventually stretch so thin that it becomes impossible for sperm to pass thru?
I've never heard of such a thing, infertility through over stretching. Mind you, I wouldn't doubt if a man got too aggressive with ball stretching, many negative effects could occur, such as epididymitis, and direct damage to the spermatic cord, possibilty causing spermatoceles. The problem here, there is seldom any references to sexual kinks like this and medical documentation. How often have you read a medical text talking about a man who bled to death making a subincision? Or a man who lost his testicles due to severe testicle skewering, or even loss of testosterone by way of routine needling? The medical text is seldom there, as far as my internet search goes. Even less likely in books on the subject of male genital issues.

And isn’t it possible that the spermatic cords might actually tear or break under the stress? Or are the spermatic cords so long and/or intrinsically elastic that it never becomes an issue?
If you've ever had the opportunity to watch Dr. Gunther Von Hagens on the British TV series, who pioneered the concept of plasticized humans and animals for public display (i.e., Body Works), you can plainly see these male genital parts have a lot of flexibility to them. As most guys who stretch regularly know, rushing the stretching process actually sets you back more and more, due to the excess trauma.

Testicle stretching isn't that much different from those cultures that stretch other body parts, although the physiology of each body part is made up differently. But the principles are essentially the same. Slow, often and steady.
In other words, I am wondering if guys who have stretched their scrotums to great lengths (say, 10 inches or more) are still fertile, or haven’t unwittingly given themselves the equivalent of a vasectomy. It is an issue that I have never seen discussed. It is of no direct concern to me, but might be to others if they want to have kids.
I can relate my own personal account. First of all, I never believed for a minute that I'd be able to stretch my balls anywhere near my knees. The guys that do are just "gifted" and their achievements cannot be compared to a "normal guy". This, to me, is no different than a woman who can easily slide a champagne bottle in her ass. Part of it might be practice, but their capacity to stretch their anus or rectum that big is no doubt a genetic factor that others cannot match, no matter how hard they try.

Again, where would anyone ever find the literature discussing the causality of ball stretching to infertility? A man who stretches his balls to his knees to give you his personal experience, claiming stretching made him infertile, but a dozen other factors could have been involved.

I have no hard data on this, but my guess is that very young men aren't that interested in ball stretching to any great degree. They might enjoy having one or two weights tugging their balls, but they aren't "goin' for the gold" here. Older men, who typically have already had kids, are the least concerned about going sterile. I've had my two kids and my wife is menopausal so what the fuck...stretch those lovely bastards!

I suspect older men get better "permanent results" from stretching too because their skin isn't as resilient. Even my scrotum has days where it looks like I've never stretch a day in my life, and I'm no spring chicken. In fact, for all the years I have stretched, I would think I would have a longer sack. I think this has a lot to do with genetics, and not so much a poor technique or insufficient routine stretching.

Just my two cents...
"Don't worry, it only seems kinky the first time."
--Unknown

Be sure to check out my Tumblr blog: http://devodick.tumblr.com/
georgeoz

Post by georgeoz »

Most men who take up ball stretching realise you have to take it slowly and steadily.. I would think that, if you do take it slow and steady, the tissues of thge body will stretch at a similar pace, and the body will grow new cells to fill the new space.
If you are stretching different tissues, each is likely to stretch at a different pac. It is your job to stretch at a pace and as hard as the least elastic of the substancves you are stretching.

This is precisely what bodybuilders do when exercising to grow muscle a d other things that comprise the human body. Everyone who works out knows to keep pace with his body. Overexercice will result in injury. Who wouldn't look after his balls in the same way?

I am no physician, but my experience of many years of weightlifting and of ball stretching, tells me if you listen to your body, it will tell you when a red light is going on
bucket

Post by bucket »

Stretching is also different after you have a vasectomy, where they cut and tie off both spermatic cords (vas deferens). Sometimes they also cauterise the ends. Obviously the difference is then just stretching of the muscle tissue and surrounding blood supply is all that's put to stress.