Foreskin Stretching

Body piercing and modification discussion.

Moderator: bigray57

stainless_steel

Re: Foreskin Stretching

Post by stainless_steel »

kalahari wrote:I bought a set today - I can't wait to try them out! I'll post some pictures soon.
K
Great, now please remember what I've mentioned as to the danger using this clamp. Be safe, take it slow and enjoy. We can't wait for pictures...

SS
Email on photos is valid:

[email protected]
jd29

Post by jd29 »

SS and K, all I can say is wow. That is an awesome stretch you both can accomplish. I am cut, and wishing I had a foreskin. But I know it is now possible to stretch the shaft skin, a whole lot. Some day I may have a bountiful amout of skin to play with.

K, please correct me if I err. When you stretch with rings it pulls a whole heap on the inner foreskin skin?

SS, I can suggest a modification to your clamp method. Well actually the clamp itself. Just drill a 1/4" hole in the clamping end, centered between the sides. Use a length of 1/4" all thread ( or equivalent threaded rod ) and three nuts. Place two nuts on the rod. Running them in several turns. And insert ( with clamp open) into one side, align so that rod will enter other hole. Run third nut onto rod and lock the rod to one side of clamp. Then you can open the clamp, run the free nut up to the clamp, to hold it open,. You should now be able to set max tension, and be able to hang something from the rod with an "s" hook. Enjoy.

Thanks for the inspiration.

Jd
kalahari

Post by kalahari »

Dear jd29,
Thanks for your kind comments. My aim is to please.
With regard to rings pulling on my inner foreskin, which rings do you mean? I use two kinds of rings, firstly the 4 piercings through the tip of my foreskin, or the many rings that I place over my foreskin as in my recent pictures.
It's difficult to say really, whether the inner or outer foreskin is stretch most with either of the methods, as even when I attach weights there is an even pull on both inner and outer foreskin.

Thanks for your tips on the clamps - must try it.

You have hinted that you are restoring your foreskin. Is that so? I am sure that others would join me in saying we would very much like to see pictures of your cock as it is now, and progress with stretching your skin over your glans.
Thanks in anticipation! :D
K
stainless_steel

jd29 wrote:SS and K, all I can say is wow. That is an awesome stretch you both can accomplish. I am cut, and wishing I had a foreskin. But I know it is now possible to stretch the shaft skin, a whole lot. Some day I may have a bountiful amout of skin to play with.

K, please correct me if I err. When you stretch with rings it pulls a whole heap on the inner foreskin skin?

SS, I can suggest a modification to your clamp method. Well actually the clamp itself. Just drill a 1/4" hole in the clamping end, centered between the sides. Use a length of 1/4" all thread ( or equivalent threaded rod ) and three nuts. Place two nuts on the rod. Running them in several turns. And insert ( with clamp open) into one side, align so that rod will enter other hole. Run third nut onto rod and lock the rod to one side of clamp. Then you can open the clamp, run the free nut up to the clamp, to hold it open,. You should now be able to set max tension, and be able to hang something from the rod with an "s" hook. Enjoy.

Thanks for the inspiration.

Jd
JD, that's a great idea with the clamp. I had thought of doing something along those lines myself but just didn't want to fool around with it but your suggestion would work and be pretty simple to perform on the clamp. Even using wingnuts could work on the threaded rod and you're right, then I could hang weight from the clamp instead of clamping weight and also it would make the clamp safer to use as it couldn't suddenly open by itself. Maybe someone should make and sell these...

SS

[email protected]
jd29

Post by jd29 »

To address.

Mr. K, I was referring to the stack of rings around your foreskin. In regards to pictures, alas, at this moment in my life it would be not possible to do so. It could cause undue complications. Not that I don't wish to share. I do actually.

SS. I am currently working on setting up a small work shop. Have trimmed down the hobbies as of late. I am a machinist by trade and a wood worker as a hobby. There are many things I wish to make and use as well as pass along to keep the little shop open. But that side of the business would have to be a brown parcel production. Has crossed my mind a time or two. For instance. Hand turned and polished acrylic penis plugs, flow through of course. A wooden pecker cage for our pierced friends. Wooden split collars epoxy coated and polished. All could be embelished and obviously custom in almost every way. I did make a foreskin restoration, tuger style with a silicone nipple retainer. It worked, for a time, but I used an exotic wood and developed an issue. In other words I am allergic to the oils in that wood. Glad I learned the lesson my self. Which is why an epoxy finish is the route I would choose.

The cool thing was, it worked. Used it for about 3 wks and that was early last year. Now shaft skin is loose and when soft wants to roll like it should.

I have thought about making some items, and also putting them up for sale. But the time is not quite right for that step. Trust me you ladies and gents, are going to be some of the first to know, when I do make that step.

Thank you for being supportive and sharing of your experiances.

jd
kalahari

Post by kalahari »

That's a great shame jd29.
I'd be very interested to see pictures of foreskin restorations, especially before and after pics.
Can anyone oblige?
K
jd29

Post by jd29 »

Mr. I, not making any promises. But I think I may have figured how to take and post a pic. Give me a week or so to figure it out.

Thanks for the support and encouragement.

jd29
kalahari

Post by kalahari »

Progress report - the clamp that I bought is disappointing as it only provides 2¾” (70mm) stretch. I need to buy a bigger one but it seems that the next size up is huge, so I'm contemplating what to do next.
K
kalahari

Post by kalahari »

Progress report - I found the clamp that I bought disappointing as it only stretches to 70mm (2¾”). The problem is that the next size up seems huge - so I'm contemplating what to do next.
K
stainless_steel

That can't be the correct size. My clamps say Pony 3202 on them. In the relaxed state there's 3 3/4 inch between the handle tips. I've got one on right now, stretching. There's 2 7/8th between the handle tips with a 1 inch block in the clamp. That's pretty much my max width stretch right now but with the 1 inch block being steel and hanging down pulling I'm hoping to get some stretched length gains besides width. Back to the store for you...

[email protected]
stainless_steel

kalahari wrote:Progress report - I found the clamp that I bought disappointing as it only stretches to 70mm (2¾”). The problem is that the next size up seems huge - so I'm contemplating what to do next.
K
Anything to report yet? We're waiting to see the stretch....

SS

[email protected]
kalahari

Post by kalahari »

Nope. Haven't been able to buy a bigger clamp yet :(
K
jd29

Post by jd29 »

K, if you have a good hardware supply store near you. Try the bolt modification to the clamp, and look for a product called tool dip. It is a rubberized coating for tool handles. You can build up a coating that should increase the max spread of the clamp. Unless it is way to small.

jd
Oshovo

Post by Oshovo »

Hi guys,

im new here, i wanted to find a group of people as fanatical about foreskin as i am - and i think ive found them :D

the pics so far have been amazing! especially the inflatable ball from poundland, loved that one :D

im into stretching, and stuffing. I have pics of grapes, a goldball and other things in my foreskin, is it okay if i post them? :)

I hope it is :)

worndeful stretching going on here to! :D
soundsgreat87

Post by soundsgreat87 »

PLEASE post them! :D