Foreskin Stretching

Body piercing and modification discussion.

Moderator: bigray57

kalahari

Re: Foreskin Stretching

Post by kalahari »

I aim to please Bullbags. If you find my photos pleasing then I might make some more....... :shock:

I will see what I can do. I haven't yet been able to apply the turnbuckle device to stretch between my Prince Albert and south foreskin piercing, but when I can I'll post pics

K
kalahari

Post by kalahari »

The turnbuckle that I have is too long for my north/south foreskin piercing :(
I will have to see if I can find a slightly smaller one.
Meanwhile these photos show my 4 1/2" long foreskin and that the turnbuckle does widen the peehole in the foreskin itself :D
K
05.jpg
03a.jpg
02a.jpg
01.jpg
Capture.JPG
rohumpy

Post by rohumpy »

what a gorgeous sight. Love foreskin
bullbags

Post by bullbags »

Thank you Mr.K! Your foreskin overhang is formidable and magnificent fueling increasingly erotic and diabolical fantasies and foreskin domination scenarios :twisted: ....thank you again, BB.
kalahari

Post by kalahari »

Tried my foreskin rings today for the first time in quite a while. I have various types and thickness - the technique I used was to pull the foreskin out as far as it would go, then fit the larger rings over the skin and slide them down until they fitted snugly at the top of the glans. I managed 6@ 4.5mm thickness, 2@ 4mm and 10@ 2.5mm before securing them with the infibulation BCR. That left about 20mm foreskin protruding from the top. That exceeded my previous personal best stretch by 1/4" (about 6mm) as measured from the base of the glans (corona/sulcus) to the tip of the foreskin. So total stretch 4 3/4" (120 mm). If anyone is interested to know, it's impossible to pee with the rings on - the foreskin just fills up and bulges out like a balloon!
K
02a.jpg
04.jpg
05.jpg
06.jpg
P1050432.JPG
TetherSpout

Post by TetherSpout »

That's quite the foreskin you have there, kalahari. I can think of a lot of fun things I would do if I had that much overhang. No doubt the first would be to insert a catheter a short distance into my urethra (or keep a thin tube just within the foreskin) whenever I am stretching it further, so that I don't have to remove the stack of rings every time I need to pee. Unless you have a bladder with a humongous capacity, surely you must have already tried that.

What about stretching your foreskin over something long and large like an empty toilet paper tube or PVC pipe and holding it there with your piercings? Surely you've done that too. It would be nice if we could see more photos of how you play with your foreskin.
kalahari

Post by kalahari »

Hi Tether Spout,
You're right that it's impossible to pee with rings on. I don't particularly like the idea of a catheter, though I do like penis plugs with bumps that enable the plug to stay put within the urethra. Unfortunately, I haven't yet come across a penis plug with a long extension which would enable my foreskin to wrap around it, while enabling the stream of pee to come out freely. I have one that might do the job, I'll try it and if successful I'll post the results.
A toilet roll tube would be too wide a diameter, and of course being made of paper would soon absorb pee and become soft. I do have plastic tubes of smaller diameter - I'll try stretching my 'skin over one, securing it in place with a piercing ring to see what happens.
K
stainless_steel

Post by stainless_steel »

I'm trying a new method of foreskin stretching of late. This seems to really be working as I've been able to advance to less and less distance in the clamp each few days. I wear this for sometimes and hour or more with weight hanging doing the pull down stretching and the clamp wanting to expand doing the sideways stretching. In this picture, the weight on the ball stretch is 12 lbs, the weight on the foreskin is 4 lbs. The rubber band is insurance that the clamp weight does not fall out letting the clamp try to expand to max size, maybe doing some damage. The foreskin stretch is tight as a drum. Ive tried using without a weight in the clamp, just letting it expand on it's own but right now that is too much pain and I worry about tearing something. Enjoy having a really stretched foreskin along with the really stretched balls.

SS
Attachments
12 lbs stretching the balls, 4 lbs stretching the foreskin
12 lbs stretching the balls, 4 lbs stretching the foreskin
Email on photos is valid:

[email protected]
soundsgreat87

Post by soundsgreat87 »

Very nice method of stretching it! Hopefully you'll be able to get down to nothing in the clamp soon ;)
kalahari

Post by kalahari »

I'm very envious! :D
K
stainless_steel

soundsgreat87 wrote:Very nice method of stretching it! Hopefully you'll be able to get down to nothing in the clamp soon ;)
The total spread if nothing clamped is 3 3/4 inches I don't think I'll reach that distance, the lead block I also use is just under 1 1/4 thick, the 3.6 lb steel weight you see in the picture is 1 inch think and I think I have a single washer in also to open it maybe another 1/16 or less. A little distance in the clamp part means a lot of distance in the clamp handle part and this clamp spring is so strong that it's even very very hard to squeeze it hard enough to get the handle part closed in order to install it under my foreskin. I use additional spacers to hold the clamp pretty wide open to get it installed, then compress it to remove the spacers and install the block spacer I'm going to use. I must say, it really really works well. These clamps are available in good hardware stores if anyone wants to give this system a try.

SS

[email protected]
stainless_steel

kalahari wrote:I'm very envious! :D
K

Hey, don't be envious. You have that neat piercing...I'd love to have a PA someday, you do well with your rings. I like the look of it plus you do nice ball stretching along with it. Great stuff and fun we all have and do.

SS

[email protected]
kalahari

Post by kalahari »

Thanks for your nice words, S-S. It's always nice to be encouraged by others.
I'd love to try using a cramp - please can you show a picture of the cramp itself so that I can see what it looks like? :D
Thanks
K
stainless_steel

kalahari wrote:Thanks for your nice words, S-S. It's always nice to be encouraged by others.
I'd love to try using a cramp - please can you show a picture of the cramp itself so that I can see what it looks like? :D
Thanks
K

K,
Here's a shot of one, I googled spring clamp. I think Home Depot carries them. You'll know what size to get once you see the various sizes they have. Note that it's a VERY strong clamp and you don't want any accidents with the spacer you use slipping out so be sure and use something to make sure it does not fall out. Rubber band or even a velcro strap would work. Get 4 or so fender washers about 1 1/2 in dia. They are quite thin with a small hole in the middle, they're designed to distribute force over a large area. Ask if you can't find them. I have only three that I use to adjust the spacer width so as to just be a little bit of pain when the weight is hanging down. Again, make sure you have a band or strap to insure the spacer weight does NOT fall out on you, I'm quite sure some damage could result if not a lot of pain. Let us see your results and how it goes.

SS
Attachments
images.jpg
images.jpg (5.79 KiB) Viewed 3833 times

[email protected]
kalahari

Post by kalahari »

I bought a set today - I can't wait to try them out! I'll post some pictures soon.
K