Foreskin Stretching

Body piercing and modification discussion.

Moderator: bigray57

kalahari

Foreskin Stretching

Post by kalahari »

Here are my latest efforts at foreskin stretching, I hope you like them :)
I have now achieved a distance between my peehole and the tip of my foreskin of well over two inches (50mm) and think I can manage a little more. The methods I have been using lately are:
1. Massaging shea butter cream into my foreskin twice a day - when I get up in the morning and just before I go to bed. Using the tips of the fingers of both hands I massage the shea butter well in, both inside and outside the foreskin, while simultaneously stretching the skin out alternately lengthwise and then widthways. I give the skin 100 strokes each time I do it and it has the effect of making the skin of my prepuce supple and stretchy.
2. I have bought some little stainless steel rings from a sailing shop, these are 3mm metal with a 20m internal diameter. I can easily get 10 of these rings over my foreskin - I push them up against my glans and keep them in place using my foreskin piercings. I have stretched my skin out and think I can get another 10 rings in between the others and the piercings- I will have to buy some more to find out!
3. Wearing these rings has the effect of preventing pee exiting the foreskin when I go to the bathroom - this has the wonderful effect of making my foreskin balloon out into a football shape and stretches the skin even more!

I'm always on the look out for more ideas for foreskin (or ball sac) stretching - if anyone has ideas please let me know, and if anyone is interested in seeing more pictures,also please let me know.
K
10 rings over my girly panties
10 rings over my girly panties
Rosebud closeup 1
Rosebud closeup 1
Elephant's trunk over panties
Elephant's trunk over panties
Rosebud closeup 2
Rosebud closeup 2
Safely inside my girly panties
Safely inside my girly panties
Thinking about a pee
Thinking about a pee
Ballooning and s-t-r-e-t-c-h-i-n-g
Ballooning and s-t-r-e-t-c-h-i-n-g
Starting to fill up...
Starting to fill up...
bullbags

Re: Foreskin Stretching

Post by bullbags »

Most excellent Mr.K! I highly agree with the shea treatments which I use to great effect. It softens and increases the elasticity dramatically of the foreskin and scrotum skin! I can only recommend what u already practice which is stretching with a weighted 'bullet' and medical tape for longer periods(light weight of course to avoid injury). Also I have noticed that my full package pumping has improved the expansion of foreskin a lot. I have yet to reach your 2" plus of overhang while soft but it is working :wink: , patience and dedication!
Your pics are always inspiring and awesome and fuel many wickedly delightful fantasies of mind control and entrapment of mini-men/women drawn to your huge foreskin like flies to a Venus fly trap :twisted: sucked in to the labyrinth with no way out :twisted:
All the best, your fan, BB. :)
kalahari

Post by kalahari »

Why thanks bullbags! I love your thoughts of being trapped inside my foreskin.Any ideas welcome from anyone on this forum - and ideas for photo opportunities too!
K
rosco

Post by rosco »

What an amazing foreskin - mine is gradually stretching (was cut as an infant) but yours is mesmerising Kalahari! More pics please!!
kalahari

Post by kalahari »

Pleased to oblige!
K.jpg
J.jpg
G.jpg
F.jpg
soundsgreat87

Post by soundsgreat87 »

Just gorgeous :D
bumper22

Post by bumper22 »

Amazing pics kalahari, I too was circ'd at 18 months for "medical reasons" although I do like my cock as it is ( so does my wife! ) some years back I did try to re gain some foreskin but gave up due to not finding a suitable technique. :)
kalahari

Post by kalahari »

Hi bumper22, I can give you plenty of tips (emphasis on "tip" :D )
K
rings

Post by rings »

I sometimes use a ball that can be inflated and deflated and is a lot of fun and a good stretch :)
Attachments
IMG_0012.jpg
IMG_0015.JPG
Last edited by rings on Tue Oct 07, 2014 2:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
jackjones

Post by jackjones »

I'm stretching mine with a homemade device its basically a teat from a baby's bottle with the top cut off through which is passed the neck of a balloon this is put under my foreskin and inflated
Attachments
IMG_0246.JPG
IMG_0245.JPG
IMG_0244.JPG
kalahari

Post by kalahari »

Here are some further pictures of my foreskin egg - I can now close (or very nearly close) the skin over the top of it. I have also attached some pictures of a golf ball inside my foreskin.
As always, any suggestions or comments will be more than welcome
K
Foreskin Egg
Foreskin Egg
Foreskin Egg
Foreskin Egg
Golf ball inside my foreskin
Attachments
Golf ball inside my foreskin - closeup
Golf ball inside my foreskin - closeup
bullbags

Post by bullbags »

Trapped :twisted: I love it! Perhaps a space pod that lost it's way with tiny humans inside...here I go again...what fun, thanks, BB :twisted:
jackjones

Post by jackjones »

Here's some more from a recent stretch session I pump it up for about 90mins the feeling is amazing if anyone knows of anything else I can use let me know.
Attachments
IMG_0258.JPG
IMG_0257.JPG
IMG_0250.JPG
IMG_0248.JPG
kalahari

Post by kalahari »

See my posting on bandage shuttlecocks - they are very effective and not that expensive
K
nectcruiser

Post by nectcruiser »

Jackjones could you please send pics of how you made this inflater for foreskin stretching and also how it attaches to your cock and skin Thanks in advance for any help
Keep on stretching that pee hole