Foreskin Stretching

Body piercing and modification discussion.

Moderator: bigray57

Oshovo

Re: Foreskin Stretching

Post by Oshovo »

i tried embedding them, but the dimensions are too large. You get the top corner of every photo :/

here are the urls for the meantime,

http://imgur.com/a/CA3pP
http://imgur.com/a/00dZD
http://imgur.com/a/BycP4

Anyone know how to reduce the dimensions of pictures?
soundsgreat87

Post by soundsgreat87 »

First let me say these are some fantastic pictures! Your foreskin is so long and accommodating :D

As for resizing pictures, I hear many people use IrfanView. It's a very powerful image viewer/manipulator that can do batch image operations like resizing. That way you won't have to do them one by one.
Oshovo

Post by Oshovo »

Thanks for the comments ^^ i'm trying to make it more accommodating, my end goal is either an apple or a lemon :P

And thanks! i'll use that in the future!
dlblack

Post by dlblack »

I think your foreskin is amazing and very hot. Thanks for the pictures. I clicked on each picture and save them to a file on my computer.

I use this image resizer and has worked great for me. After it installs all you have to do it right click on a picture or pictures and it will give you the option of a different size. http://imageresizer.codeplex.com/releases/view/30247
It is just for windows.

Thanks again for the pictures. I would like to play with that foreskin.
dlb
stainless_steel

Post by stainless_steel »

I'm impressed with your results. Puts me to shame but I'm working on it little by little but it's slow going compared to ball stretching for some reason.

SS
Email on photos is valid:

[email protected]
Michael_

Post by Michael_ »

Congratulations Oshovo, very nice pics! Post more if you have. How did you stretch your skin so much? Did you do any exercises?
I'm trying to do the same thing and my goal would be to be able to insert a pingpong ball... but i'm still far from that. I've managed to insert and keep a little ball inside for extended periods and it's quite comfortable but i need to take it out every time i need to pee. Insertion and extraction are a bit tricky, but once inside it appears to be quite some room. I thought about using plastic rings, but using more than one could cause them to pinch the skin from inside which would be quite uncomfortable. Any ideas?
Oshovo

Post by Oshovo »

Thanks Michael_,

I dont really have any specific exercises, my skin has been that stretchy for as long as i can remember. I have thought about the plastic rings too, and my idea is that if they keep the skin tight then there will be very little pinching. I havent tried that though, so i'm probably wrong. I'll let you know when I have tried it.

O
rohumpy

Post by rohumpy »

Oshovo---You have a really awesome foreskin. Loved the images.
bullbags

Post by bullbags »

Oshovo, magnificent long foreskin, so superior! Hope to see even more pics of it in 'action' devouring various objects :twisted: Truly inspirational, thanks, BB.
Oshovo

Post by Oshovo »

Thanks guys :D

http://imgur.com/a/weIdO

I have those pics left, they're nothing really special, but im sure you may enjoy them.

IT will be devouring more things soon, I just need to think of things. i really want to try marbles or ball bearings, but I'm open to suggestions though :P

O
bullbags

Post by bullbags »

Oshovo, great to hear it will be devouring more objects! I must admit that long foreskins for me and others fuels many fantasies especially those of a 'giant' or 'giantess' nature. Many erotic themes for me involve foreskins engulfing small cars,boats, spaceships and invariably small unlucky explorers(toy dolls,soldiers, Barbies etc.) :twisted: Food items are also a favorite, candies, fruits and veggies and their changed conditions when the items are removed for inspection :twisted: All good erotic fun/fantasy as I am sure you are aware. I can only imagine the worry of the mini explorers of a small submarine being engulfed by your foreskin and held captive...poor explorers :) :D Thanks, BB.
Oshovo

Post by Oshovo »

I have been fanatsizing about 'devouring' a lot recently, that I was a giant and could devour buildings, airplanes and other large things. I wish i had some small action figures, dolls and vehicles that could fit. I would devour the hell out of them ;)
I have tried grapes - as you can see from the links - but im not sure what to do next, maybe some strawberries or raspberries. Something nice and soft :P

I have googled this a lot, and there arent many places that have the same fetish as this (i'm assuming its a fetish :P )

But back to stretching,

I have a girlfriend thats not really into this stretching business, I was wondering if anyone knew of any discreet stretching techniques. I've been doing manual stretching and passing it off as just playing with myself but I feel its too slow for me :P

Any help would be appreciated :P

O
bbqwtf

Post by bbqwtf »

Oshovo, you could try buying a DTR or some similar foreskin stretching device and wear it underneath your clothing while you go to work or whatever during the day. It's not very visible either, check the last photos on this page.
There are longer dowel rods for the device that you can purchase if your foreskin is longer.

Link is here: http://foreskinrestore.com/main.html
bbqwtf

Post by bbqwtf »

bullbags

Post by bullbags »

DArdanus is certainly a foreskin superstar! I don't know how he measures but he seems in my estimation to have at least 5 inches past the end of his penis head :shock: fabulous :twisted: BB.