Foreskin Stretching

Body piercing and modification discussion.

Moderator: bigray57

rings

Re: Foreskin Stretching

Post by rings »

thought i would try an air inflation what do you think?, pretty fun :)
Attachments
IMG_0497.jpg
IMG_0500.jpg
IMG_0499.jpg
IMG_0501.jpg
kalahari

Post by kalahari »

That looks lovely, but I think you need to be careful with this as you may do damage to yourself
K
kalahari

Post by kalahari »

Here are my latest efforts using my shuttlecock bandage applicator. When I took the photos I had been wearing the applicator inside my foreskin for more than 1 hour. The beauty of this device is that the tines can be bent outwards as your stretching improves :D
K
A.jpg
B.jpg
rosco

Post by rosco »

Every pic of yours is amazing Kalahari! Just love that fantastic opening. Keep it getting wider!
bullbags

Post by bullbags »

What an alluring and mysterious opening the 2 intrepid and unaware explorers thought as they made the descent into the flesh crater :) The walls were curiously rubbery as they descended and at the bottom a strange mound greeted them with yet a new mystery, a crater like crevice which oozed a clear liquid :?: :) And then snap, total darkness...... :twisted: BB.
bullbags

Post by bullbags »

In the hopes of continuing this thread those interested in foreskin stretching/long overhangs should check out xtube's 'FORESKINPIG' 's pics and vids! Truly fabulous specimens! BB. :wink:
kalahari

Post by kalahari »

Got a URL for foreskinpig? Putting that name into xtube's search box comes up with nothing
K
bullbags

Post by bullbags »

K you have to use uppercase when spelling the name, I had the same problem, but it is there! BB.
rohumpy

Post by rohumpy »

Got the same problem. The search doesn't turn up anything.
kalahari

Post by kalahari »

Still doesn't work, but I finally got there by googling xtube foreskinpig. His video where he is peeing into a bottle is an utter delight - very, very controlled, I don't know how he does it in such a slow way. His pee almost looks like treacle :D He also has a superb elephant's trunk overhang in his photos :D
K
soundsgreat87

Post by soundsgreat87 »

That's not actually his video, it's one of his favorites ;) It's still hot for sure!

But his pictures are to DIE for.
kalahari

Post by kalahari »

It's a long time since anyone posted anything on the topic of foreskin stretching.
I'm still stretching, and my measurements today from sulcus to tip of foreskin is now 4 1/2" (114 mm). The last time I posted it was 4" (102 mm).
I found a lovely toy in my toolbox which I have adapted to the "cause" of ever longer foreskin. It's called a turnbuckle, a device used to increase the tension in wire such as that on a fence. There are two eyebolts, one at each end which screw into a rectangular piece of metal. Turning the piece of metal causes the two eyebolts to move apart. I attached the eyes of these to the rings in m east-west foreskin piercings and kept turning the buckle until I just reached my 'discomfort zone'. This achieved an aperture in my foreskin of about 4" (102 mm) - a familiar figure! (see above). I found I could keep the turnbuckle in that position for upwards of an hour without undue discomfort.
I now want to try the buckle in the north=south piercings but I have to be careful as the piercings are older and more stretched - I don't want the piercings to break out!
I also want to find out if smaller turnbuckles are available as I'd love to ease one inside my foreskin and just push outwards by turning it round.
Please let me know if you like my photos and I will continue posting pictures of my stretching odyssey if anyone is interested and/or turned on by it!
K
Turnbuckle at today's greatest extent
Turnbuckle at today's greatest extent
Turnbuckle closed up
Turnbuckle closed up
Stretched foreskin and taut scrotum
Stretched foreskin and taut scrotum
Side view 1
Side view 1
Side view 2
Side view 2
View from above
View from above
Turnbuckle below foreskin
Turnbuckle below foreskin
From above showing turnbuckle
From above showing turnbuckle
nectcruiser

Post by nectcruiser »

This is brilliant and I love your pics. I wonder if there would be a way of putting one end on the head of your cock and the other end connected to the 4 holes in your foreskin pushing outward to make it longer.
Keep on stretching that pee hole
kalahari

Post by kalahari »

I hadn't thought of that possibility - thanks. I have a Prince Albert piercing to which one end could be attached so I will give it a try later this week. I'll post pictures if I'm successful. :D
K
bullbags

Post by bullbags »

Mr. K, 4.5" !!!! that is superb and magnificent :) Do you realize that your foreskin alone may be longer than some unfortunate men's penis :!: Would be lovely to admire your full length foreskin extension in new stretching pics, it so fuels my diabolical fantasies :twisted: BB.