Foreskin Stretching

Body piercing and modification discussion.

Moderator: bigray57

kalahari

Re: Foreskin Stretching

Post by kalahari »

Dardanus certainly has a superior foreskin - I think his prepuce is actually 4 inches long measured from just behind his corona to the tip, as the skin articulates from just that point. That's similar to my own efforts I just loved the way his penis plopped down on the sink, as if it were asking for more pumping... There were some nice precum juices as well.

I have been playing with a champagne cork recently. I have a penis plug (urethra rod) with a 4 3/4" shaft. I used a cork boring tool to enable the cork to be held in place by the urethra plug and to enable me to pee with my foreskin stretched. I stretched my foreskin over the cork and held it in place with map pins - when the prepuce is stretched it's quite thin and it's very easy to avoid blood vessels when pushing the pins through into the cork. There is almost no resistance - one 'pop' and the pin is through. No pain.
I'm not completely satisfied with the result as I don't think I stretched the skin enough. Also the cork could do with being about an inch longer.
I'll keep trying this method and if anyone wants to see further results I'll be happy to post more pictures.
K
a.jpg
b.jpg
c.jpg
d.jpg
e.jpg
Velcroman

Post by Velcroman »

There are some excellent examples of 4/skin stretching here as well as a very interesting stretching machine. Given the size of some of those 4/skins I would think there would be a line up of guys wanting to dock.
Michael_

Post by Michael_ »

Kalahari how did the champagne cork stretcher do? How long did you wear it in these months? Did you wear it over nights too? I'm always keeping an eye on this forum in case you might want to share some more photos of your experiments or efforts.
kalahari

Post by kalahari »

Michael, I can wear the champagne cork for a day or two. As I wear it with a urethral plug I think it sensible to take it out for a little while, every so often, to avoid the possibility of infection of the urethra.

I am experimenting with weights at the moment. I have two different types - a foreskin egg which is figure of eight shape with dimensions 79mm long and diameters 40 and 38mm with a 'waist' of 34 mm. There is a urine hole measuring 4.5mm diameter and the whole thing weighs 0.565 kg or 1lb 4oz. It is designed to slip inside the foreskin and can be held in place with medical tape. However I have modified it with a device that makes it rest on my foreskin piercings instead, with no tape necessary. It feels really cool.
The other kind rather crude weights which I attach to my piercings. I find that the piercing on my right hand side hangs higher than the left hand side so I wear the weight on the right to try to make the two foreskin rings level with one another.

If someone invites me to, I will happily post some pictures.
K
nectcruiser

Post by nectcruiser »

Please do post some pics, that egg thingie sounds pretty cool
Keep on stretching that pee hole
Michael_

Post by Michael_ »

You are absolutely encouraged to post pics =) I thought too about using weights to stretch the foreskin but this would require wearing no panties and standing up for long periods, as sitting down would mean no stretch at all. Is it comfortable to wear such device?
I'm thinking about putting a stack of rings inside the foreskin so that they could stretch it from within but i haven't found the right size, diameter and material. I've also read about people suggesting the use of a squash ball to apply constant tension while being soft and easy enough to insert and remove.
kalahari

Post by kalahari »

Thanks for your encouraging remarks guys, I will post some pictures when I have a few minutes.
I thought too about using weights to stretch the foreskin but this would require wearing no panties and standing up for long periods, as sitting down would mean no stretch at all. Is it comfortable to wear such device?
As with ball weights, the same with foreskin weights - it's best not to wear underpants. I find my cock will swing freely with the weight attached when I 'go commando' i.e. naked under my trousers. Of course it's even better if you can go totally nude from the waist down and as you say, walk around instead of sitting. I sometimes wish I had been born a Scotsman then I could go naked under a kilt - perfect! :shock: I find the weight very comfortable. I got it from the UK from Steel Pleasures http://www.steelpleasures.co.uk/webshop ... stretcher/

I haven't tried a squash ball but can comfortably accommodate a golf ball inside my foreskin. You mentioned rings - try boating/yachting companies who can often supply stainless steel rings to different diameters. I like to wear my foreskin back sometimes and (for me) a 25 mm internal diameter s/s ring works perfectly. To wear it I draw my foreskin right down to the base of my penis, slip the ring over my glans and let it come to rest about an inch below the corona. I then release my foreskin and hey presto the skin bunches up behind the ring and creates a pretend circumcision!
K
kalahari

Post by kalahari »

Michael and nectcruiser. Here goes! Here are some of my favourites. Firstly the home made weight attached to the foreskin piercing on my right side to try to make the two rings equal. Then the foreskin egg with my modification so that the whole weight rests on my foreskin piercings. Next, the foreskin egg attached with tape. I find the tape comes off of its own accord after a while. Finally, my absolute favourite which is the bandage stretcher inside m foreskin.
I hope you enjoy them and please let me have your comments.
K
WEight hangng from RHS foreskin piercing
WEight hangng from RHS foreskin piercing
Closeup of foreskin weight
Closeup of foreskin weight
Foreskin egg resting on piercings
Foreskin egg resting on piercings
Side view
Side view
Other side
Other side
Egg secured with tape
Egg secured with tape
Bandage stretcher
Bandage stretcher
nectcruiser

Post by nectcruiser »

Awesome pics Thank You so much
Keep on stretching that pee hole
kalahari

Post by kalahari »

You're welcome. Nice that there are fellow foreskin enthusiasts out there! :D
K
bullbags

Post by bullbags »

A human foreskin venus fly trap for miniature space travelers :twisted: Imagine their surprise and helplessness when engulfed by shrinking skin and submerged in cum :twisted: so sad :twisted: BB.
rajrajiv

Post by rajrajiv »

WP_20150812_002.jpg
WP_20150812_009.jpg