Effects of Boxer vs Brief underwear on how my dick hangs

Body piercing and modification discussion.

Moderator: bigray57

MightyPenis6

Effects of Boxer vs Brief underwear on how my dick hangs

Post by MightyPenis6 »

All my life, I wore briefs (tighty whitey) style underwear. That's just how things started. From the age where I was old enough to think about such things, I always wore my dick straight up the middle. That felt the most comfortable. I couldn't wear my dick down one leg from grades 7-12, because I went through those years of school with a boner most of the time. Lots of women working on my imagination during those years!

So now, even when my dick is soft, it pretty much sticks straight out, then goes up from there when boner time comes.

I see lots of pictures of men on various websites, and in most cases their dick flops straight down when it's not hard.

Aside from getting my foreskin restored, I think I'd like to have my dick hang low like that too.

What would I have to do? Switch to boxer type underwear? Put some kind of weight on my dick for a while? Or has my dick "grown" this way and there's not much to do about it?
nikkii adams

Post by nikkii adams »

like you, i was brought up wearing the tighty whiteys but changed over to boxers.

i've found that since i've been wearing boxers, my cock AND balls have
started hanging lower. i had big balls to begin with and now,they are
much lower than before.

unpumped, my cock measures close to 5" compleatly soft and my balls
will hang a good 4" below the base of my cock. with boxers, especially
loose ones, i have more freedom of movement and everything isn't
so restricted as with the briefs.

go for the boxers and in time, you'll be hanging lower, its almost a sure thing.

best wishes,

nikkii adams