Perineum incision

Body piercing and modification discussion.

Moderator: bigray57

cheem

Perineum incision

Post by cheem »

Hello,

I want to make an incision in the perineum is someone among you has already done? I need information to do so.
Thank you in advance.

PS: excuse me for my bad english I'm french.
Oregazmick

Re: Perineum incision

Post by Oregazmick »

cheem wrote:I want to make an incision in the perineum
Why? Pourquoi?
saintanas

Post by saintanas »

Salut,
Ta question n'est pas claire!
Si tu peux donner des détails sur ce que tu souhaite, et dans la mesure de mes expériences
je pourrais peut-être t'aider.
Saintanas
cheem

Post by cheem »

Bonsoir,

Ok alors je t'explique se que je veut faire, je veut creer une ouverture entre les testicule et l'anus.
J'ai déja vu sur le net et je trouve ça bien mieux que la subincision.

Voila pourquoi maintenant je sait pas si c possible de le faire soi meme.

Merci d'avance pour vos conseils.
Oregazmick

Post by Oregazmick »

cheem wrote: je veut creer une ouverture entre les testicule et l'anus.
In English, it looks to me that cheem is asking about an urethral reroute.

http://wiki.bme.com/index.php?title=Urethral_Reroute

Also an extract from a post I found on the subject:

"I've looked into having a urethral reroute done so I have some info on it... DIY procedures rarely succeed, they apparently grow closed pretty quickly no matter what you try to do. It is sometimes done to "cure" urethral stricture in men, where the urethra becomes pinched close and they are unable to pee through the penis. Below the scrotum the urethra is relatively deep from the surface - at least 1 cm. Therefore it has to be dissected, and the urethra stitched to the outside surface. The shortened urethra makes a urinary tract infection more likely.

You will probably have a difficult time finding a body mod 'artist' willing/able to do the procedure because it is so rare - although you may find one game enough to give it a shot. You would need to use a foley catheter for at least a few days while it healed, which means either staying at home hooked up to a piss bag, wearing a leg/belly bag, or wearing it with a diaper. Also, if you ever intend on making babies, this will make that a lot more difficult, if not impossible."
cheem

Post by cheem »

Hi,

thx for the answer me, il see that is very hard for this ! Nevermind i cant make it. I think only medic can do this !

Bye.
Keith Alcox

Post by Keith Alcox »

Some years ago this was done to me with my conscent.
I was layed on my back with my legs tied apart and above my head.
An ice pack was held behind my hairless scrotum and a sound was pushed down my urethra.
It was either a chinese chopstick that was smooth and square in profile with rounded edges or something similar.
It was made of bone or ebony wood. It wqas used as a sound and was pushed right down my urethra. It was long enough that it could be held so as to tent out my urethra behind my scrotum. The ice pack was removed after it had been on there about five minutes.
A red hot electric soldering iron was then used to cut a slit into the urethra about two inches longbehind my balls.
The flesh was burned away leaving a wide slit that was cauterised with the heat.
There waas no pain thanks to the ice although there was a dull ache that was happily relieved with Paracetemol for a few days.
I spent hours over the next few days in a warm salty bath and there were no complications.
I had always sat down to piss due to a big PA and long term chastity using my PA
Now my cock is solely as a sexual organ and is at the mercy of my masters who choose how it is used and when.
I have a long thick curved barbell that is pushed up the urethra and has one ball on the top of my glands and the other
at the front of the slit just behind my scrotum.
I also have a long padlock that can be put through in its place that divides my balls.
I live with my two long term masters on a farm in Devon and it a vet who we know very well and intimately, that carried out the proceedure.
At the time the slit looked massive but this has got a bit smaller. It has never caused any problems apart from I have to wipe off the area after pissing.
My cum naturally oozes out of this hole.
yaletownboy

Post by yaletownboy »

Keith Alcox wrote: Sat Jan 24, 2015 10:30 am I have a long thick curved barbell that is pushed up the urethra and has one ball on the top of my glands and the other
at the front of the slit just behind my scrotum.
I also have a long padlock that can be put through in its place that divides my balls.
I live with my two long term masters on a farm in Devon and it a vet who we know very well and intimately, that carried out the proceedure.
At the time the slit looked massive but this has got a bit smaller. It has never caused any problems apart from I have to wipe off the area after pissing.
My cum naturally oozes out of this hole.
This is exactly what I want, but I don't want to do it myself and doubt that a piercing shop will do it. I'll look into surgeons.

What about just putting a metal ball inside the urethra and another outside below the scrotum. Would they eventually make contact and result in a proper opening?

Edit: I found a few posts/threads on this forum where people mention their experiences with metal balls. Overall it's too painful of a method to consider for me.
donut

Post by donut »

with the metal magnets, Id be afraid of infection. The small amount of skin pinched will become necrotic and you'll have dead tissue around an open wound. Whenever I do a cut I am careful to clean up any small bits left behind accidentally that look like they may not have adequate blood flow. In my opinion the cleanest way would be to get a dermal punch and then stitch the urethra to outside skin the best you could in that area. Or razor a slit and stitch.
jonirings

Post by jonirings »

@Keith Alcox
I know this was an old post, but would you have any pictures of the event and after.
If you like you could send them to my email addy: [email protected]
THKS IA