Ball stretching and weights.....

Body piercing and modification discussion.

Moderator: bigray57

rohumpy

Re: Ball stretching and weights.....

Post by rohumpy »

dougnick, I never cease to be awed by your stretch. It is just beautiful. I am at 15 cm of collars on for play, but not for continuous wear. All that steel around your scrotum is just the best incentive ever.
dougnick

Post by dougnick »

rohumpy wrote:dougnick, I never cease to be awed by your stretch. It is just beautiful. I am at 15 cm of collars on for play, but not for continuous wear. All that steel around your scrotum is just the best incentive ever.
Thank you so much for the kind words.....
keep going and it will happen.....I did most of my stretching in a year and a half , by wearing weights 24/7 at 1.5lbs at a minimum.
I also was lucky to have spent some of that time in a very hot environment, which I think helps alot as far as keeping things relaxed and already low hanging!
Bacon.Trap

Post by Bacon.Trap »

dougnick wrote:keep going and it will happen.....I did most of my stretching in a year and a half , by wearing weights 24/7 at 1.5lbs at a minimum.
How are you with pinching? I got a few cheap light weights, and a big 1.1kg one, and it really starts to pinch by the end of the day. Any tips?

Keep thinking of getting a WMC stretcher, seems the design would be more comfortable.
dougnick

Post by dougnick »

Bacon.Trap wrote:
dougnick wrote:keep going and it will happen.....I did most of my stretching in a year and a half , by wearing weights 24/7 at 1.5lbs at a minimum.
How are you with pinching? I got a few cheap light weights, and a big 1.1kg one, and it really starts to pinch by the end of the day. Any tips?

Keep thinking of getting a WMC stretcher, seems the design would be more comfortable.
If you mean pinching as in pain from the top of your balls going a bit up inside the hole then this is what I do : My first 2 split rings were only 1.25" ID ....in a very short time, my sac grew in girth as well as length and these became impossible to put on....I had to buy split rings that were 1.5" ID from that point on.
One of the split rings was only a half pound and only 1/2" tall....I ground the ID larger, about 1 3/8"....I wear this ring right above the top of my balls and then add additional weight above that one....this way there is no way that the top of my balls can slip into the ID hole, and yet it is still large enough not to cause circulation issues
devodude

Post by devodude »

First of all, I'd like to congratulate DougNick on his fantastic set of balls. Those results are amazing. Secondly, I would like to thank Tetherspout for his great idea, and I'm hoping to find shackles at my local hardware store soon. I don't ever recall seeing them, but maybe I just hang out at the wrong area of the store. :lol:

My home-made solution is rather cheap and crude, but it's better than nothing. I came across these cable wraps (for holding extension cords and the like together) at my local dollar store. Essentially, it's just a long wire that's coated with what I think is neoprene and capped on both ends. It's fun to wrap this around my balls with or without weights. The wire is a bit stiff so you can play around with snugness and stretch to some degree.

For weights, I've been using the collars from my dumbbell set. Two of them weigh just under a pound, and all four weigh just under two pounds (of course). I like to bend them in different ways. It's also fun pulling my balls up to my asshole, and sitting on them for a few minutes. (It's a unique sort of sensation that might not be for everybody, but I like it a lot!)

Here's what is looks like:
With Weights
Nice weighty stretch
Nice weighty stretch
Without Weights
Without weights
Without weights
It's not a perfect way to stretch your balls, but it's really inexpensive and relatively comfortable. The main downside is that you have to really pay attention to how you loop the wire around your scrotum, as it's easy to make it too tight and cut off circulation. On the other hand, if you enjoy some temporary CBT, it has possibilities. On the pro side, it's a lot faster and handier than rope. It stays in place fairly well too, but you don't want to use any lotion beforehand, especially if you add weights like I do here.

It's not something that can be worn all day, but I can't think of anything else that this much fun for about a buck. Each package comes with two of them, so sometimes, I stretch my balls to accommodate two of them at the same time. You want either create a wide loop with the first one, and "fill the gap" with the second one, making for quite the stretch.

The vivid green color makes it easy to find too. I'm sure I could wear it longer if I had weights that didn't have as sharp an edge as these collars have. It all bounces around nicely when you walk around the house in loose track shorts (or less). Not very good when wearing tighter clothing like blue jeans (although I've ventured out of the house with them on while wearing looser jeans).

Well, I just thought I'd share my method with you guys.
"Don't worry, it only seems kinky the first time."
--Unknown

Be sure to check out my Tumblr blog: http://devodick.tumblr.com/
dougnick

Post by dougnick »

thank you so much for the kind words.....to clarify, I have nothing at all with DIY and saving some money in the process - goodness knows that I have excelled in this for my vacuum pumping gear! However, regarding my ball stretching - I am very particular about the overall look and do not particularly even like my nude set of low hanging balls (although I appreciate those that do!); I do like the look of good quality stainless steel split rings stacked on top of each other above my balls.....so for that reason I do not use shackles, etc. I do have a leather parachute that I use and then hang up to 20lbs off that....but I consider that training rather than something that I would personally want to take and share a photo of.....
thanks again for understanding and everyone's support!
kalahari

Post by kalahari »

I've just bought a leather parachute and find that the edges chafe my ball sac around the top where the diameter is smallest. Any ideas chaps?
K
Hangon

Post by Hangon »

My Work with Rings
Attachments
Stretching with Rings
Stretching with Rings
Hangon

Post by Hangon »

With Weigts and with Rings.
Attachments
Only Rings
Only Rings
doit4joy

Post by doit4joy »

At the very first time I saw PA at the nudist beach,
I decided to have PA myself, now I got 6G 1/2" circular barlell.
then next time I went to the beach, I saw the guy hanging metal on his balls.
So next step for me will be streching my balls. but
Sorry for very naive question. does the balls stays hang-loose even if I removed weight and metal devices?
(say, I decided to jump into lake, what will be happened?)
devodude

Post by devodude »

dougnick wrote:I am very particular about the overall look
Yes, I fully understand the aesthetic appreciation for how that looks. Tetherspout's approach is not the best looking one, but I do find it rather inventive. My wire wrapper deal is probably even less visually appealing, but I enjoy the tension it provides and it's hard as hell to lose it (as it's so damn green!). :)
and do not particularly even like my nude set of low hanging balls (although I appreciate those that do!);
Wow... this statement was a bit difficult to comprehend. I'd just about kill for results like yours! I've been tugging at my balls for over a year, and everything seems to be stuck at some plateau. I realize everybody is different, but maybe I should be trying other things like greater weights once in a while... I don't know.
I do like the look of good quality stainless steel split rings stacked on top of each other above my balls.....so for that reason I do not use shackles, etc.
It's definitely a lot more "interesting" to see balls with several split rings stretchin' those balls to the max.

I would buy some commercially made split rings if I knew what size(s) to order. Does anyone know of a reliable way of getting a circumference measurement? I'm not even sure how much weight I can comfortably handle. I'm really looking forward to doing a lot more stretching this coming spring! This winter has just been too damn cold and it's putting a damper on things. :cry:
--Unknown

devodude

Post by devodude »

I'm on another spending spree, and decided it was time I bought some "real" weights for my balls. I went with a 20oz weight. I plan on buying another two 12 or 16oz weights once this one arrives (from England... is this the only country that sells fetish or CBT hardware? It's so difficult to find in Canada.) Anyway, the exchange rate is brutal, but the shipping costs were reasonable. According to the site I bought them from, it should arrive in a week or so.

I don't think I'll have too much problem wearing something that heavy. I already love walking around the house with this weight sometimes:
28 oz. (794 g) of weight on my balls
28 oz. (794 g) of weight on my balls
It looks (and is) bulky, and it takes a bit of practice not to cut off circulation. Without the bottom two attached weights, I can wear it under my clothing, but not all day since the wire arrangement has to be checked routinely. I consider this a stop-gap measure until I could afford something more traditional. If I can get the stretch I'm hoping for, this could end up being an expensive hobby.

I'll post a picture of my new weight once it comes in... it's almost like waiting to open Christmas presents!
--Unknown

Bacon.Trap

Post by Bacon.Trap »

Thought I'd try adding shackles today.

Not bad, I still need to get something more comfy for above the balls, as that big weight pinched after a few hours.
Attachments
P1040601.JPG
devodude

Post by devodude »

I got my 20 oz weight in today (that's the good news). The bad news is that I developed epididymitis last Sunday and have been on antibiotics 6 days now, and not feeling tremendously better. :evil: Goddamn it! Talk about frustrating...

To put myself in a better mood, I decided to buy two more weights, this time 12oz'ers and with a larger diameter than the first weight I got (40mm instead of 35mm). RIght now, my scrotum is a bit tight and sore, so I didn't have any luck putting on that 20 oz weight. I doubt if I'll be ready for any real stretching for at least a couple (few?) weeks. I don't want to risk damaging and re-injuring the family jewels, and rush into things until the healing process is established.

Each sunny day this winter reminds me of the on-coming summer days, and I can hardly wait to get into the "swing of things", as it were. I also have another 20 oz weight coming in within the month. It'll be there on standby, for the day I make more progress.

It ought to be fun going in for a cystoscropy one day, and having the attending nurse wonder how I got my balls that way at such a young(er) age! :lol:
--Unknown

devodude

Post by devodude »

Bacon.Trap wrote:Thought I'd try adding shackles today.
Ah, nice way to fill the gap. Looks like your ball stretching is coming along fine too! Thanks for the photo.
--Unknown