Ball stretching and weights.....

Body piercing and modification discussion.

Moderator: bigray57

dougnick

Ball stretching and weights.....

Post by dougnick »

I started out with a 1 1/2lb split ring that had a 1 1/4" hole in it....after a short time of regular use, I bought a 2lb that had a 1 1/2" hole....I then bought a 1/2lb that also had a 1 1/4" hole to use on the bottom of my stack against my balls. By this time, my sac had not only stretched in length, but in width...so much so infact that the 2 rings with the 1 1/4"hole became very hard to get on and when i did - they were somewhat un-comfortable.....I ended up grinding the hole in the 1/2lb ring a bit larger....and I finally bought another 2lb that has a 1 1/2" hole.....I have hung 18lb off my sac so weight is not the issue - it is the 6" of stretch (so far) that I have from the base of my cock to the top of my balls that I want to continue to stretch.....here is 4 1/2lbs and about 6" of length..
P1011990j.JPG
Attachments
P1012001j.JPG
MoLonghorn

Re: Ball stretching and weights.....

Post by MoLonghorn »

Awesome stetch! Over how long a period did it take to get where the pictures were taken. Would be interesting to see a before and after picture without the stretchers on.
dougnick

Post by dougnick »

It has been about 2 1/2 years since i started stretching with split rings...however I was occasionally hanging weight from the base of my cock and/or balls from an early age without pain. Although I only did it a few times.....
After getting the split rings it was just in the last year that I started wearing them 24/7 forr 5 days a week...once I moved to 2lbs I was quickly wearing them all the time....I now wear 2 1/2lbs all the time - except when I cannot for work reasons.....I then will occasionally add the other 2lb weight and I wear that for 6 hours min. I also occasionally vacuum ball pump - but I do it with a 2lb split ring on already.....
I would like totry saline to also help stretch my skin....fingers crossed I continue with the same rate of growth and stretching!
harp669

Post by harp669 »

How often do you ball pump and how long do you do it for each session? What results have you experienced?
dougnick

Post by dougnick »

harp669 wrote:How often do you ball pump and how long do you do it for each session? What results have you experienced?
I do not get to ball pump very often - part of the reason is that when i do it - i like to do it to extremes - 6 hours min....
here are a couple links....typically i wear a 2lb split ring ball stretcher and then place a silicone bull balls ring (by ox-balls) over the metal ring to get a good seal on a larger diameter tube. It is clear to me that with the tubes I have I now need a monstertube to get much larger.....packing a tube is useless for growth
i do beleive that the small amount of ball pumping that i have done has helped to stretch my skin...I am hoping to find someone experienced that is local to give me saline infusions to increase these gains...
http://xhamster.com/movies/1608427/huge ... balls.html
http://www.xtube.com/watch.php?v=Meyan-S864-
bugaboo

Post by bugaboo »

Nice pumped balls looks really good keep up the good work
Pumping to the knees,,,,,,,,,,
steelboy

Post by steelboy »

Happy new year
Attachments
stretching.jpg
Pumpnfun

Post by Pumpnfun »

Nice stretch. Keep my weights on when not pumping. Hopefully can get to that many rings.
busterb

Post by busterb »

Nice stretch you have going on in those pics.
dougnick

Post by dougnick »

busterb wrote:Nice stretch you have going on in those pics.
thank you very much
steelboy

Post by steelboy »

hi,
here are some other pics from my 12cm and 13cm long weights. Last pic is with 13cm long and near 3kg ! Its hot !
Have fun :-)
Attachments
my hardware
my hardware
Bild1.jpg
Bild2.jpg
Bild3.jpg
Bild4.jpg
Bild5.jpg
Bild6.jpg
kalahari

Post by kalahari »

Here are some of my efforts at ball stretching. The most I've got to is about 5 inches/125mm. Not nearly as impressive as yours, though - but as you say it's very hot having elongated balls swinging between your legs!
e80s6we20s0k.jpg
dyf9uyexzgok.jpg
fbzyk0um8k86.jpg
yc0ii08hr0n1.jpg
07.JPG
10.JPG
P1020323.JPG
camma52

Post by camma52 »

Great set of pic's guys, it always amazes me how far you can stretch a ball sac :D
Tried pumping once and now I love it.
TetherSpout

Post by TetherSpout »

Here are some selected photos that I excerpted from my 4th album on the subject of ball stretching. Just as soon as I find a manufacturer that can economically make my urethral retainers in mass and get my website up and running (see viewtopic.php?f=3&t=40463), you'll be able to view the entire album (and others).

I can't afford the split rings that dougnick, steelboy and others use, so I use stainless steel shackles instead. I think they are just as appealing, and in a lot of ways better than split rings. Just make sure you buy the style that are perfectly round on the inside, like the two to the right in the first photo.
TC_Album_4_005.jpg
TC_Album_4_025.jpg
TC_Album_4_026.jpg
TC_Album_4_027.jpg
TC_Album_4_028.jpg
TC_Album_4_029.jpg
TC_Album_4_030.jpg
TC_Album_4_031.jpg
TC_Album_4_032.jpg
TC_Album_4_033.jpg
TetherSpout

Post by TetherSpout »

Here's the rest of the photos. The system only lets me attach 10 at a time.
TC_Album_4_034.jpg
TC_Album_4_035.jpg
TC_Album_4_036.jpg
TC_Album_4_037.jpg
TC_Album_4_038.jpg
TC_Album_4_039.jpg
You can buy these 3/8" bow shackles for $4.69 each at Lowes right now. Some online stores are probably even cheaper. I'm only at 3 inches right now. To make up a 6-inch length, like some guys here are up to, would cost you $75 + tax at Lowes. That's probably a lot cheaper than what any split collars or rings would cost.