Ball stretching and weights.....

Body piercing and modification discussion.

Moderator: bigray57

hardworkinguy

Re: Ball stretching and weights.....

Post by hardworkinguy »

Great stretching pics. I prefer the weights and shackles over pumping. Have found that weights and stainless steel shackles over time give a comfortable stretch. Have been stretching little by little each evening while asleep. Am up to a constant 2 to 3 inch tug using stainless steel hoisting shackles purchased at a local hardware store. The are very inexpensive and feel great. Love having my nuts tugged down as I sleep to wake and relese the shackles and have my nuts bull hung. Made some nice gains in only a few months of being consistant, I now have low hangers. Will look into the penis stretching device show here ate Newart next.
steelboy

Post by steelboy »

Hey
I like this steel.
Attachments
NEW-35.JPG
NEW-11.JPG
NEW-34.JPG
steel-14.jpg
stainless_steel

Post by stainless_steel »

Just over 5 inches steelboy, that's great stretch. You the master at this....

SS
Email on photos is valid:

[email protected]
devodude

Post by devodude »

Does anybody have a good way of making the weights (or rings) more comfortable to wear for longer periods of time? I always find my weights either cut into my scrotum skin or cut off circulation at some point in the day.

I've seen some pictures of guys using these rubber rings. Does that work, or does it just help a bit? Is there something available locally (hardware store, perhaps) that would work rather than having to spend lots of money from a specialty online store? I often find carrying the weight isn't as much an issue now as it is the discomfort.

Any suggestions would be welcomed....
"Don't worry, it only seems kinky the first time."
--Unknown

Be sure to check out my Tumblr blog: http://devodick.tumblr.com/
bignlow

Post by bignlow »

Hi Devodude

I had the same problem

Get yourself down to the pet supplies shop and get a rubber ring, the sort you would throw for a dog. With a stanley knife, cut out a section and super glue the two ends back together to make a smaller ring. Size wise you'll need to make it big enough to feed the balls through one at a time, too big and it will slip off. get the smallest section diameter you can find, it'll still be quite a size when you get it on.

One i made myself.

3-4 June14 004.jpg
easy to make and costs very little.

Bignlow
TetherSpout

Post by TetherSpout »

Rubber rings, like the one bignlow suggests making, are softer than just a steel collar, but they still need to be large enough to get one ball thru at a time and their shape under load isn't much better than just steel collars alone at distributing the weight on your balls. The concentration of force can still be quite uncomfortable and cut off circulation to the scrotum.

I think the best way is if you make a form-fitting cup out of the top of an old plastic bottle the way I demonstrate near the beginning of this thread. It will work regardless of whether you use split collars or shackles to stretch your sack and costs nothing.

Look for a bottle (old medicine bottles are good candidates) that will comfortably cup your balls over their entire width the way I show in my photos. By carefully splitting it on one side and then trimming the edges, you'll not only be able to pry the cup open and get it around your nut sack with ease, without having to squeeze your balls thru the neck, but also be able to fit it to the precise inside diameter of your shackles or collars so that when the neck is inside there is no gap that could pinch.

The advantage of such a cup is that the neck can be much smaller than what you would need to squeeze your balls thru and that it distributes the weight over a much larger area than any cushioning ring, without any pressure points. Oh, and have I mentioned, it's free?

Shown below is how the cup is split on one side, allowing it to be pried apart and put on with ease. When then pressed into a shackle or split collar, the gap aligns and closes seamlessly and the cup adds no length of its own, making it supremely comfortable for long term wear of heavy weights and an attractive addition.
ball cup.jpg
Last edited by TetherSpout on Sat Nov 01, 2014 4:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
bignlow

Post by bignlow »

I've noticed that myself Tetherspout, just havn't found the right bottle yet to give it a go.
The rubber ring above is quite thick and is a lot more comfortable than the weights themselves though.

Bignlow
devodude

Post by devodude »

Thanks bignlow and Tetherspout for those great ideas. I'm willing to try out both of them and compare, just for my own sake.

I can't think of any medicine bottle I've ever come across that would work. The closest thing that comes to mind right now is fruit juice bottles. Packaging can be somewhat different here in Canada compared to the U.S., but I think those are quite similar. All I know is that I'll never look at a plastic bottle the same way again, and will do my part to follow the three "R's": Reduce, Reuse, and Recycle. :mrgreen:

My daughter just bought a puppy about a month ago, so dropping into a pet shop will be a new adventure for me too. :wink:

I can see it'll take some time and effort to find the right match. Scrotums don't seem to keep an even size or shape, so I may have to keep several "models" on hand. I recently bought some ball weights with a 42mm inner diameter (2mm larger than my "standard" weights), which seemed more than snug enough for the entire day, but "decided" to fall off in the evening. Naturally, this will only happen when people are in the room. :lol: I felt them begin to slide off so I quickly maneuvered my body in such a way that no one could detect what was happening. It could have been quite embarrassing but you learn a lesson when this happens. Nothing would be worse than seeing a ball weight smack down on a kitchen floor and roll towards a house guest. (SHIT!!!)

I also find it interesting how my scrotum will go back to its non-stretched state 98% of the time, despite having stretched them daily for well over a year or two. It's a rare day they want to hang low on their own.

Circulation is often problematic as well. I'm still trying to figure out the best position for the weights. I'm also convinced using any sort of lotion while wearing weights is a bad idea. The weight tends to slide down too far and cuts off circulation. There are many times I feel no pain and my balls are actually going blue and cold. I have to check the situation often, which isn't practical when going out for a walk. This stuff isn't as simple as it seems on the surface, is it? Nothing worth doing ever is. :)
--Unknown

rohumpy

Post by rohumpy »

I have worn weights continuously (with very few breaks--mainly for saline inflation and a visit to the doctor, which was for a totally unrelated problem) I wear a donut ring resting on my balls and experience zero discomfort.

I also use a lubricant on my scrotal skin with no problems. I realize that another person may have a different experience.

I can get 18 cm of steel on at present.
Lebowski

Post by Lebowski »

Devodude
When I started out I had similar problems with weights cutting off circulation or falling off. Partly it's finding the right size of ring, but for me it was also because my scrotum was trying to contract so strongly. When I wear weights all the time the contractions are much less. Also another great technique which keeps things loose and relaxed is to wear a rubber glove over the scrotum with Shea butter. Check out Jarod's guide to ball stretching (google it) for more great info
kalahari

Post by kalahari »

I've used a rubber donut just above my balls to spread the load and found it very effective. These are available from plumbers merchants and are used to seal toilet cisterns to the pan. They are made of soft rubber - as they weren't intended for ball stretching originally they usually have a few bits of stray rubber left over from the molding process so these can be trimmed off with a sharp blade before you begin.
K
Rubber donut
Rubber donut
Rubber donut.JPG (21.13 KiB) Viewed 7186 times
devodude

Post by devodude »

kalahari wrote:I've used a rubber donut just above my balls to spread the load and found it very effective. These are available from plumbers merchants and are used to seal toilet cisterns to the pan. They are made of soft rubber - as they weren't intended for ball stretching...
That looks very similar to the plumbing rings I've bought to attach to my pump jars. I don't recall seeing smaller ones that would fit around my balls though. Maybe I just haven't been looking for them and missed them altogether. I'll check that out next time I'm at the hardware store though. Thanks.
--Unknown

devodude

Post by devodude »

Lebowski wrote:Devodude
Also another great technique which keeps things loose and relaxed is to wear a rubber glove over the scrotum with Shea butter. Check out Jarod's guide to ball stretching (google it) for more great info
Are you the big Lebowski or the little Lebowski? :lol:

I tend to keep my scrotum moisturized throughout the day. I don't know if a glove would be all that comfortable to wear though... a tad sweaty maybe?

I have been to the Jarod site a few times over the years. I should check it out again, and see if there are any extra pointers I can pick up. Thanks for your reply.
--Unknown

Lebowski

Post by Lebowski »

Hey devodude, I see myself as the little lebowski but I'm not as cool as Jeff Bridges :D

Try out the rubber glove method and see what you think. It can get a little sweaty but the heat actually keeps your balls very relaxed and stretched all the time. Also your nuts are bathing in Shea butter all day long so the skin is really soft when you remove the glove. I got this technique from Jarod's book and it works great for me
devodude

Post by devodude »

Lebowski wrote:Hey devodude, I see myself as the little lebowski but I'm not as cool as Jeff Bridges :D

Try out the rubber glove method and see what you think. It can get a little sweaty but the heat actually keeps your balls very relaxed and stretched all the time. Also your nuts are bathing in Shea butter all day long so the skin is really soft when you remove the glove. I got this technique from Jarod's book and it works great for me
I'm glad you understood my reference. Man, I could watch that movie a hundred times. :lol:

I've been chatting with some fella on Tribe and his ball stretching results are amazing. For him, he doesn't moisturize nor follow a particular regimen. For him, it's just using real heavy weights for about an hour or so. He doesn't think lots of rings or shackles do very much. Apparently, he doesn't go through hardly any rituals that I've seen mentioned on several web sites.

Apart from results, I'm still happy just feeling my balls being tugged and swung around as I walk. More stretching would be welcomed, but it's not like I'm fixated on the whole thing.

The guy I mentioned was only at it three years, and I'm on year two right now. I usually wear something on my balls everyday, and often go to bed with them on (much to my wife's dismay). There's only 24 hours in a day, so I don't think I could do much more than I'm doing now. I'm also finding it difficult to find a source for split collars that's fit my balls. Almost all the "default" inner diameters are around 30 to 35mm, and I need at least a 40mm. I'm also not made out of money so finding an economical product is paramount for me.

In terms of moisturizing, I like to use Gold Bond Ultimate skin therapy cream, which seems to stay on my balls for at least day or so, and Dr. Teal's Olive Oil bath & body treatment (available at Wal-Mart). I love the feeling of it and the smell is nice.
--Unknown