Preview of tetherproducts.com

Body piercing and modification discussion.

Moderator: bigray57

TetherSpout

Re: Preview of tetherproducts.com

Post by TetherSpout »

jddill... I have a system that makes selecting the right size very simple, straightforward and precise. They will come in many very closely spaced sizes.

Like I explained in photo no. 011, to remove the TetherSpout, you simply push the spout out of the retainer with a pen or other suitable probe while it is still within your fossa navicularis (unless you have a strong erection, you may even be able to separate the two by using just your fingers) and then individually squeeze or pull the two pieces out. It couldn't be easier or more comfortable.

TetherSpout
tetherproducts.com (coming soon)
Last edited by TetherSpout on Thu Dec 20, 2012 12:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
egghead

Post by egghead »

I was wondering how many of the washers you have tried to stack inside all at once?
Let me in!
TetherSpout

Post by TetherSpout »

Egghead... I have never tried stacking my normal retainers, because they won't readily stack (due to their elliptic x-sections) without something like a long spout to keep them in alignment, and because I don't have enough of them yet. I am still waiting for a manufacturer to mass-produce them for me.

But I did once put a very large stack of ordinary plastic buttons inside my penis. They weren't as large as I would have liked, so they only distended my urethra slightly more than a solid rod would have, and I ran out of buttons before I even got to the base of my penis, but they did confirm the feasibility and shed light on the concept. I think I could have easily stuffed my penis all the way to the pronounced constriction that occurs at the prostate gland, if I had had enough buttons, and also to a much wider diameter than any solid rod I could have possibly inserted, if the buttons had been larger.

But I learned there are several things you have to anticipate and look out for. Notably... the buttons I used were necessarily flat so that they would naturally align and stack like ordinary washers or coins. Predictably, they formed a more or less solid cylinder with very little flexibility when they were inside my urethra. To get around the bend in my urethra and to go all the way to my prostate, I think I probably would have had to intermittently string on a bead or a more rounded button to impart some flexibility to the stack. Also... the buttons I used had a square edge that was pretty tough on the delicate lining of my urethra and, perhaps more importantly, made them difficult to separate after they had been stacked. Rounded edges would have made them much more comfortable and also easier to pry apart for removal. As it was, my urethra was pretty sore afterwards, but I think that was also because I used the wrong technique. I individually squeezed them back out by hand. If I had simply squeezed the stack to turn the buttons upward at an angle and then used thin forceps to individually grab and fish them back out, it would have gone much quicker and without the soreness that followed. I always keep forceps handy now.

My regular retainers are not really conducive to stacking because of their shape, and stringing more than just a few on a spout or tube would also be prohibitively expensive. To get around this, and based on my experience with the buttons, I am now working on finalizing the design of special stainless steel retainers that would allow you to stuff your penis from tip to prostate more easily and economically. The design I'm working on is similar to the 4-part spherical retainers shown in photos 012 and 013 of my first album, with semi-spherical end pieces and with center pieces that simply resemble thick flat-washers with rounded edges. My plan is to sell the end pieces and the center pieces separately, so that you can order only as many of each as you need, and by avoiding elliptic shapes I am hoping it will be possible to make them cheaply in large numbers using just standard punches & dies, ordinary lathes and other economical mass-production techniques. The center pieces will form more or less solid cylinders when stacked, without necessarily needing a spout for alignment, and the rounded end pieces will provide a ready means of adding flexibility to the stack wherever needed, forming a series of short thick cylinders of variable length with rounded ends. Physically, I know they will work, but I don't yet know if they will be cheap enough to generate much interest. At present they are not high on my priority list.

TetherSpout
egghead

Post by egghead »

Well written and informative. Answered all my questions - really interesting concept. Thanks.
Let me in!
fredie101

Post by fredie101 »

This is a very informative album and posting. I am very interested in this kind of product that is not seen and 'available" all the time. I did see only one album and you mention others. The tether almost looks like an aircraft or auto hardware part called a riv-nut or nutsert. of course the internal threads of those would make cleanliness impossible.
When do you expect your web site to be up and running? Ill keep watch on the board for your announcment.
Thank you for the great pics as well.
Chinthe

Post by Chinthe »

Hate to be a "buzz kill" and this is only my own impression, but I don't thinl I'll be rushing to replace my plugs, sounds or Prince's wands with these... Just sayin'
TetherSpout

Post by TetherSpout »

Chinthe... You should reserve judgement until after you have seen my website because the 1st album that I posted is just the tip of the iceberg and doesn't show or explain everything. Then you can dump on me all you want, although I doubt you will unless it's out of resentment that you can't use my novel techniques and retainers yourself.

I thought, for sure, that I would be in business by now, but it's now looking like it could be another 2 months. After a national search of more than 800 manufacturers and successively dealing with half a dozen hi-tech machine shops who all said they had the necessary machinery and expertise to make the retainers but then couldn't, I think I have finally found one who actually can. But I'm told production of the critical retainers could still take as long as 6 weeks and I will need 2 weeks after that to have them laser etched.

So I apologize to everyone, if I have unwittingly led you on, and ask you to patiently bear with me for a while longer.
Chinthe

Post by Chinthe »

You're right; I'm not here to "dump on" you or anyone and I wish you luck.

Call me a skeptic I guess. Personally I just can't see how it's an improvement over sounds, plugs & Prince's wands, but as I suggested that's strictly my own opinion and I understand it (my opinion) is not shared by everyone; possibly not anyone.
TetherSpout

Post by TetherSpout »

Chinthe.... You can't stretch your dick with a sound, plug or Prince's wand or put any appreciable tension on any of them. You can't put any of them into your dick without fear of them coming out on their own. And you can't invisibly or reliably attach anything like jewelry or toys to your dick unless you use one of my retainers or go to the extreme of piercing your dick. That's how my retainers are an improvement. They open up a whole extra world of pleasure and opportunities for novel penis play that were not possible before.

If you can't see how my retainers could be used to lock in place, without possibility of unwanted expulsion or removal, virtually anything that you might be inclined to stick in or attach to your dick (including sounds, plugs and Prince's wands), then I can't help you.
bentslong

Post by bentslong »

I have just made my second Tether Spout (first one two peace spout to small 6mm copper) a three peace, 8mm copper spout with 2 plastic polycarb rings 16mm diam x 6mm thick turned into a ball shape. It doesn't feel to bad. I would like to know how long should I wear it for starting out. Plus when you get the feel for it and can start to put some weights on, will it stretch your penis to make it longer over time? At the moment I think I will wear it like a piece of jewelry. Thanks for the idea and hope it all works out for you.
TetherSpout

Post by TetherSpout »

bentslong... I don't object to people making their own tetherspouts, but properly sizing and shaping the retainer so that it will comfortably allow strong tension is not an easy thing, as I explain in my photos (read carefully). The idea is to shape the retainer to bump up flat against the constriction of the urethral orifice without tending to uncomfortably dilate the orifice when placed under tension. Optimization of that effect requires extreme precision (down to thousands of an inch, if you want perfection). From my experience, what you describe sounds somewhat off the mark.

Once your penis becomes inurred to wearing a properly fitted tetherspout or tetherplug, you will be amazed by how much tension you can put on it (enough to lengthen it, if that's your objective). Album 11 deals with that subject in detail and outlines what you can expect. Look for it after my website is up and running.

TetherSpout
bentslong

Post by bentslong »

Just took a pic.
Tspuot.jpg
TetherSpout

Post by TetherSpout »

bentslong... very nice work, you have the right idea. I wouldn't change anything at the moment, but I think you will find, if you had made the pieces thinner, you could have made them significantly larger in diameter and consequently more comfortable whenever you apply strong tension. They would have less tendency to feel like they are dilating your orifice and could possibly pull through.

Your retainers look a lot like the 4-piece configurations I showed in photos 12 & 13 of my first album. My objective in making those was to more closely approximate the domed shape of my fossa navicularis (as was probably also your thinking), but without sacrificing anything in width. Above all, it is important to make the outside periphery as large as possible. With hard materials, the only way to do that is by making each piece as thin as practical and maintain overall shape by using more pieces than just one or two.

That approach worked very well for me, but I subsequently found an even better way to make a retainer that approximates the shape of my fossa navicularis without size constraints (using resilient materials), as you'll see once I get my website up and running. 'til then, have fun. I'm sure you'll get a lot of pleasure out of your new tetherspout and find many uses for it.

P.S. Looking at it more closely, I just realized that if the pieces are 16mm dia. x 6mm thick, you must have a significantly larger orifice than I do. I thought you were trying to emulate my multi-part retainers, which are intended to maximize diameter, but I realize now that your second piece is just acting as a filler and that each could stand on its own. Assuming each piece just barely passes thru your orifice, you've probably made as good a retainer as any 1-piece unit that I've ever made myself. Good job! I've always found that 1-piece units are plenty good enough and that the extra periphery you can get by going to a multi-part configuration isn't worth the bother for that sake alone.
bentslong

Post by bentslong »

Thanks TetherSpout for your kind words. I made the back or filler piece so that when the spout moves up or down it maintains an even shape and if clothing rubs there is no sharp edge. Plus the first one I made kept trying to flip side ways and pop back out that's the reason for the 8 mm tube also. That's why I went with the ball shape and yes they just slip in, on pain, can pull or tug on it and feels good. Just a mild discomfort after an hour or so. I don't stretch my urethra but I do pump.
bentslong

Post by bentslong »

TetherSpout how gos the battle? Are you wining?