Preview of tetherproducts.com

Body piercing and modification discussion.

Moderator: bigray57

TetherSpout

Re: Preview of tetherproducts.com

Post by TetherSpout »

sungu1,

The spouts are ready, as are most of my other products (just not the retainers). They are made of polished 420 stainless steel (to retain magnetism) and come in two styles: one that looks similar to the prototype you've already seen, and another that will let you screw anything on the end that has an M6x1.0 thread . They come in various lengths. They will be available individually for $12.50-$14.50 each or $45-$55 for a set of four. I haven't set the price yet, but the most expensive SS retainers will probably retail around $45-$65 (depending on size) for a set of three that will all have the same critical French size for insertion but differ markedly in other dimensions. The plastic retainers will cost only a fraction of that. So you'll be able to fit and make up a TetherSpout, possibly for as little as $25. I'm trying hard to keep the costs down.

However, I would be doing you a great disservice if I sold you anything before you had a chance to see all that is (or will be) available. There will be a great deal of technical information and detailed product descriptions that you should read before you make any decisions. So please just wait.
sungu1

Post by sungu1 »

I appreciate your endeavour to have everything available first. But I would like to buy the spout if available. If you let me know the different sizes of spouts you have available and the prices. Of course also how to pay for them so you can ship them out to me. I will select the ones I would like to buy and pay you them. Ever since I have seen your album I have been making some plastic retainers and will use or try them out while waiting for your stainless steel. This way I will also find the right size using the plastics and be able to order the right retainere in Stainless Steel from you. So please let me know the prices of your stainless steel spout and the payment options/detail so I can order. Thanks
muutenvaan

Post by muutenvaan »

TetherSpout wrote:
Please don't sell them so cheaply. I kind of want to create more versatile competing product using 3d printing and make millions. :D

But on the other hand I kind of want to have one of your product in my dick even thou' I have PA piercing to keep things in.
sungu1

Post by sungu1 »

You have good prices and lots of customers. Price them high and have the few rich customers who can afford them. Your prices are about right. I am still waiting for your reply to me on the spouts. I will like to buy them and am eagerly waiting your response.
fredie101

Post by fredie101 »

sungu1 wrote:You have good prices and lots of customers. Price them high and have the few rich customers who can afford them. Your prices are about right. I am still waiting for your reply to me on the spouts. I will like to buy them and am eagerly waiting your response.
I agree. Some products are priced so high that only some can even think to afford one. It took me a while before I could get $85.00 for a stainless set of sounds and the best purchase so far especially when using my tens along with them. Now this product is exactly what I have been looking for and a reasonable price will make it easier for me to acquire a set or two!
I too am waiting for the sale to start on this product.
sungu1

Post by sungu1 »

TetherSpout wrote:sungu1,

The spouts are ready, as are most of my other products (just not the retainers). They are made of polished 420 stainless steel (to retain magnetism) and come in two styles: one that looks similar to the prototype you've already seen, and another that will let you screw anything on the end that has an M6x1.0 thread . They come in various lengths. They will be available individually for $12.50-$14.50 each or $45-$55 for a set of four. I haven't set the price yet, but the most expensive SS retainers will probably retail around $45-$65 (depending on size) for a set of three that will all have the same critical French size for insertion but differ markedly in other dimensions. The plastic retainers will cost only a fraction of that. So you'll be able to fit and make up a TetherSpout, possibly for as little as $25. I'm trying hard to keep the costs down.

However, I would be doing you a great disservice if I sold you anything before you had a chance to see all that is (or will be) available. There will be a great deal of technical information and detailed product descriptions that you should read before you make any decisions. So please just wait.
Hi Friend, I did not get your prices - I sincerely want to purchase the spout. Could you please sell to me - i would really appreciate it.
TetherSpout

Post by TetherSpout »

sungu1,

I know you are anxious, but I am not set up to sell you anything individually and won't be until my website is up and running. It would cost me a lot of time and effort to prepare and send you the information you requested, for just a few bucks profit, and I don't know how you would even pay me. My PayPal account is tied in to my website and won't be active until the website is active. So you'll just have to wait. Sorry.

P.S. I am gratified to see that readers of this forum consider my tentative prices reasonable. I have been trying to keep prices low by using mass production techniques and purchasing in bulk, which is a great risk for me because it involves large outlays of capital up front. I am taking a big chance here and betting that my products will sell briskly. I am not out to gouge anyone and will be happy with a small profit. That is however not to suggest that other vendors are any different. It is simply that when things are custom made, one at a time or in small lots, they can quickly become very expensive. That will not be the way I operate.
sungu1

Post by sungu1 »

I guess you have your reasons. As for how to pay you - I could send to you a money order and after receiving it you could have mailed the spout. However, since you are not willing to sell - thats that right. You're the boss. I guess will all have to wait till you are ready whenever that will be. I guess i will have to make one for myself in the meantime. Thanks anyway.
sklights

Post by sklights »

Set of four??? Am I missing something? I thought the spout and the retainer/s are the only parts necessary. I like the idea of the threaded end to attach various decorations.
sungu1

Post by sungu1 »

Hi Friend, All I requested is for the spouts. You can tell me the cost of your set of four spouts and your mailing address. I will mail you a money order for the amount and once you receive it you can ship the spouts to me. I will even include a self addressed return shipper so you just have to drop it off at the post office. Neat. I dont want to look like pushing you but the wait is too long and I want to use the spout. Thanks
Oregazmick

Post by Oregazmick »

sungu1 wrote:I dont want to look like pushing you but the wait is too long and I want to use the spout.
Your enthusiasm is understandable but there is no option but to be patient. From what he has written already Tetherspout has made a very considerable financial committment in his product, but is still waiting to get certain components manufactured. When all is ready then it will be made available. I am sure that Tetherspout will be pleased to know that there are people waiting to purchase the product when he is in a position to market it, but I do not think it fair to pester him or suggest that he should make special arrangements with an individual to sell components of the incomplete product.
sungu1

Post by sungu1 »

May be but too much waiting will make the idea stale.
fredie101

Post by fredie101 »

sungu1 wrote:May be but too much waiting will make the idea stale.
Not for me....Ill be here waiting!
sungu1

Post by sungu1 »

fredie101 wrote:
sungu1 wrote:May be but too much waiting will make the idea stale.
Not for me....Ill be here waiting!

Me too ..... though only I will be trying to make my own spout like I made my retainer. I will of course buy from here too but I will not be idle till then. I already did make a few samples but wanted to get the correct and good one so my requests for the spouts
slkdyk

Post by slkdyk »

Hi
Just checking in to see how things are going with getting setup to market your product.

sd
Sorry I could not answer the phone, I was tied up at the moment. ;-)