Preview of tetherproducts.com

Body piercing and modification discussion.

Moderator: bigray57

sklightsz

Re: Preview of tetherproducts.com

Post by sklightsz »

Tether...I have some questions and don't know how to ask you beside this forum...

How long have you left your product in your dick?

Any reason the shoulder on the spouts isn't rounded more, like a sphere...seems like it would go in and come out a bit smoother..

The first time I sent the spout and retainer down without a string, felt like the first time driving a car...not sure if I was doing the right thing...kept it in over night...next morning I went to remove them, oh boy, learning how to feel where they are, and moving them around....I was amazed that I somehow got the spout past the retainer and took it out first...And yes I was glad I had forceps to get the retainer out..Is that unusual ?

Your wife know about this yet?

Thanks for this unique system, I look forward to alot of fun, and my wife is amazed at what some guys will do to their dick....She has no idea.....
Attachments
unnamed17.jpg
TetherSpout

Post by TetherSpout »

sklightsz... to answer your questions:

On occasion I have left my tetherspouts in for more than 3 weeks at a time, but I've found that's not really a good idea. I've discovered they can build up a lot of gunk and hard deposits, and get stinky pretty fast, especially when using a nitrile retainer. Nowadays I try to remove them for cleaning every day or two. Then I usually put them right back. In essence, I wear my tetherspouts non-stop 24/7.

I made the flange of the spout the way it is so that it would have a large backstop or footprint for when things like rubber hoses are pressed on and cause momentary pressure against the urethral wall. If I made the flange more spherical, as you suggest, it would have ended up being bigger and more pointy in shape, not only becoming more uncomfortable whenever pressed against the urethral wall, but also projecting from below the retainer like a knob (which I didn't want) and requiring the urethral orifice to be larger. As it is, the spouts are just marginally smaller than the smallest available retainer.

If you were able to get the spout past the retainer and pull it out before you pulled out the retainer, that simply shows how large your fossa navicularis is. It's normal. On occasion I have done it too. Most guys are unaware that that little chamber can have such a large capacity. The fact is, tetherspouts depend on the fossa navicularis being large enough to insert a flat button-like retainer edgewise and then turn it to face the orifice. All I can say is that in your case the constriction of your orifice may be very close to the outside, because usually pushing the spout in to hide it is not enough to separate it from the retainer. The spout and retainer usually stay joined inside the fossa navicularis and have to be deliberately separated with a probe for removal.

Lastly, my wife knows that I have a website and that I'm selling something, but she hasn't said anything yet. It's quite possible that she still doesn't know (she's not very computer savvy), but she can be very sneaky and it's also possible that she just doesn't want to acknowledge my activities and would rather pretend ignorance.

And don't take this the wrong way, but I think your dick looks really cute. I'd love to see more of it.

Tether
sklightsz

Post by sklightsz »

Thanks for the compliment and the quick response...

I have only been screwing around with the different plugs for a while..Like I said I bought the Tether plugs right after you got them, but tried to put them in and couldn't do it...I just didn't have enough experience with my urethra to know how far I could push things, so to speak.

I think what helped me was the tapered stainless plug..
For a beginner I guess it was like a sound that helps gradually stretch sphincter urethra muscle.
That first time I got it to the biggest part, and then the feeling of the muscle snapping back around the thin end of the plug was awesome...and I knew I could build off that.
Attachments
pp.JPG
pp.JPG (9.1 KiB) Viewed 3071 times
sklightsz

Post by sklightsz »

With that knowledge I was able to use this plug and loved the feeling of how each segment popped my sphincter urethra muscle after it stretched it.

I know the size of these are a joke to most people on this forum, but we all start somewhere.
Attachments
1.jpg
pp 2.JPG
pp 2.JPG (13.34 KiB) Viewed 3071 times
sklightsz

Post by sklightsz »

So with that plug I was able to stroke it in and out and loosened up the sphincter muscle so I pulled it out and was able to pop the tether plug in right away...I was quite proud. then I had to get that retainer in...Seemed like it wasn't going to happen. I just kept constant pressure and after about a minute I pulled my thumb away and the retainer was gone...wow....another milestone. Now to turn it and line them up by feel...Not much problem and now I see why you have endless idea's with what you can attach.
sklightsz

Post by sklightsz »

I wanted to see how it was taking them out, and I used the dental floss so it kept things lined up and it wasn't too hard to do, I just wondered how it would be the next time when I took the training wheels off and used no string...I give you alot of credit to do all that the first time experiments...

BTW....I used to be worried about what I introduced to the wife, but she seems to be cool with my "penis bling" as she calls it..And really enjoys how it enhances the feelings.
sklightsz

Post by sklightsz »

What are your thoughts about using the plug without a retainer?

Tried that today...had the plug in w/o a retainer, and things got going this morning, had the captive ring around the penis head, but nothing attached to the plug. We fucked like that for a long time, trying different positions to see what rubbed her the best way. and it did cross my mind that the plug may work its way down the urethra with all this thrusting going on..But I knew from before that it really seemed to stay near the top.
So as usual she likes to finish me off in her mouth, so I didn't think of it, but after I finished , she says, "You know I like straws." She only drinks canned soda with a straw...I looked down, and even though I had pushed the plug down so it wasn't showing before we started, There was the plug, proudly sticking out.
TetherSpout

Post by TetherSpout »

sklightsz... You're the only guy I know with a urethral orifice so small that you can stick one of my spouts in your dick and have it stay there without using a retainer. Consider yourself extremely lucky. The objective shouldn't ever be to enlarge the constriction of the urethral orifice just for the sake of comparison, but rather to take advantage of the constriction's unique properties and get maximum pleasure from it, which you can probably do better than anyone because, despite having a small orifice, your fossa navicularis is nevertheless still every bit as large as most guys' (based on the fact that you were able to move your spout past your retainer and extract it first). Now that you're getting comfortable inserting things, I see you finding no end of new ways to pleasure your dick. You're probably the envy of everyone here. If not, you should be.
sklightsz

Post by sklightsz »

Tether Just wondered how far down your urethra you have ever had a spout....I was taking mine out and was trying to stretch the peehole with a plug to help get it out...and didn't realize how far down I had pushed it.. it felt like almost to the bottom of my dick....I was able to work it backup, but I was concerned...
TetherSpout

Post by TetherSpout »

sklightsz... I don't think I've ever pushed mine in more than an inch or two unless I had a pull string attached. I know they can be a little difficult to extract from greater depths because their shape isn't really conducive to simply squeezing them out from those depths and can be a bit rough on the urethra. That's why I deliberately made them magnetic. With a tiny neodymium attached to a probe (you may even be able to stick the magnet on the end of your plug if it's magnetic) the spouts and retainers are easy to retrieve from any depth without irritation, probably even from within the bladder, although I've never heard of anyone having to do that. I sell tiny rod magnets on my website for that very purpose. You should have one if you're going to be sticking plugs or sounds into your dick to stretch your hole before you pull the spout and retainer back out.