Preview of tetherproducts.com

Body piercing and modification discussion.

Moderator: bigray57

TetherSpout

Preview of tetherproducts.com

Post by TetherSpout »

For those of you who can't wait to see what I will be offering on my planned website, tetherproducts.com, I have uploaded one of my photo albums to rapidshare.com. The URL is https://rapidshare.com/files/4272528214 ... lbum_1.zip. Downloading is free. This is just the tip of the iceberg, but It will give you a preview of what you can expect.

After you have downloaded and viewed this first album, please return to this forum and leave a comment so that I too will know what to expect. It will probably be another month before I secure the critical inventory that I need to open for business. Finding competent manufacturers has been a bitch.

TetherSpout
tetherproducts.com (coming soon)

P.S. Here are the first 5 photos of that first album, in a lower resolution of 960x720, to pique your interest. The zip file contains 98 full-resolution photos.
TC_Album_1_001.jpg
TC_Album_1_002.jpg
TC_Album_1_003.jpg
TC_Album_1_004.jpg
TC_Album_1_005.jpg
Last edited by TetherSpout on Wed Dec 19, 2012 1:05 am, edited 2 times in total.
Oregazmick

Re: Preview of tetherproducts.com

Post by Oregazmick »

Clicking on the Rapidshare link produces the following result: "Download not available. File owner's public traffic exhausted".
TetherSpout

Post by TetherSpout »

I've never done this before. RapidShare must have some limit on downloads. I guess I'll have to upload the file to some other free file sharing service, but I have no idea which one to pick. If anyone has any recommendations, please let me know.

TetherSpout
Mybaldballs

Post by Mybaldballs »

Your URL does not work. Sorry, I was interested in knowing what you were going to let me in on.

MyBaldBalls
My Bald Balls
TetherSpout

Post by TetherSpout »

When I checked just now, the URL was working. There is apparently just a daily limit. I don't know what that is, but so far 109 people have downloaded the file. I think you just have to keep trying, or wait until I get my website up and running (hopefully in just another month). The file itself is only about 38MB.

TetherSpout
egghead

Post by egghead »

I enjoyed that, really gets me thinking that I'd like to try something like that. Not ready yet...
Let me in!
soundsgreat87

Post by soundsgreat87 »

Very entertaining album! I'd never even considered something like this, but having read how much fun you have with it, I think I'm sold on the idea :D
Oregazmick

Post by Oregazmick »

Oregazmick wrote:Clicking on the Rapidshare link produces the following result: "Download not available. File owner's public traffic exhausted".
I've just tried the link again, and this time it worked OK with no problem. Perhaps there is a daily limit as you suggest. I haven't yet had time to look at all the photos in detail, but they look interesting.

I have a homemade peethru toy of my own that I wear within my urethra for weeks at a time, it is not visible from the outside and needs no piercings etc. to stop it falling out. Its presence and movements as I go about my daily routine produces pleasurable sensations without causing erections which could be embarrasing! However, during masturbation there is both external and internal stimulation of the penis; twice the pleasure?
soundsgreat87

Post by soundsgreat87 »

I did have some questions though, and maybe you'll clarify this in another album/on your site, but...

First, what prevents the spout from moving down the shaft, that is, deeper into the urethra? I see the retainer seems to fit snugly into the fossa navicularus (FN from here on), preventing it from moving, but the spout itself only has a small "lip" on it to prevent it from going through the retainer. Other than that, there doesn't seem to be anything preventing it from wiggling its way out of the FN and deeper into the penis. Is this an actual problem or nothing to worry about?

Second, I'm curious how you would even try to measure what size retainer you would need. Would you just have to order several retainers, try them all, and be stuck with a bunch of retainers you can't use?

Also can't wait to see what those tetherplugs are all about. They look inflatable!
TetherSpout

Post by TetherSpout »

soundsgreat87 raises one question which had not crossed my mind and which is therefore not addressed anywhere in my albums or on my website. That is the question of potential spout movement or migration.

In the 20+ years that I have been using them, none of my spouts have ever moved or migrated while simply being worn. They stay wherever I position them, i.e. either pushed in and hidden or protruding, and I have never had a situation where one migrated or moved up or down the urethra on its own. They stay put wherever you place them and unintentional movement is simply not an issue that you have to be concerned about. In fact, it can be quite difficult to separate a spout from its retainer, which generally stays trapped inside the fossa navicularis, unless you use a pen or something to push it out, and they never separate on their own.

TetherSpout

P.S. Sizing is straightforward and easy, and no, the tetherplugs are not inflatable (in fact, that's what makes them uniquely patentable)
soundsgreat87

Post by soundsgreat87 »

Good to hear :D
kuddlkat

Post by kuddlkat »

Sweet: you figured it out. :) I tried to come up with something that you could put inside in stages to become larger and unable to be pulled out, but your method is brilliant. Closest I got was using two rosebud dilators, staggered insertion. When the dilators were moved side-by-side, the round ends would be too big to pull out and I found that I could put a good bit of tension on it without too much discomfort. Still, your method applies pressure much more evenly which is obviously better.

Great job. Sorry to hear about the quantity production cost issues. I'm hoping it'll work out to where I can be a customer.
slkdyk

Post by slkdyk »

Great idea. I have been thinking about something like this for some time. I had also thought about what someone mentioned about the spout portion sliding in further. I have some insertable thru hole plugs that go completely inside and slide around during wear. I have found it at the tip and sometimes it is in so deep I almost cant find it. It does always work its way out. The only thing I would be concerned about is if the spout portion would slide in further then the other pieces could get out of place and getting everything reassembled in the proper arrangement might be a problem without removing everything and starting from scratch. Using a small o-ring on the spout after everything is assembled could keep this from happening. Keep us informed on your progress with marketing your product.

sd
Sorry I could not answer the phone, I was tied up at the moment. ;-)
Oregazmick

Post by Oregazmick »

I have a homemade peethru toy of my own that I wear within my urethra for weeks at a time, it is not visible from the outside and needs no piercings etc. to stop it falling out. Its presence and movements as I go about my daily routine produces pleasurable sensations without causing erections which could be embarrasing! However, during masturbation there is both external and internal stimulation of the penis; twice the pleasure?
I hope Tetherspout will forgive me if I come back on my earlier comment above, as I have no wish to monopolise his thread. I notice that a number of people are concerned about things disappearing up their urethra, a very real and potentially dangerous possibility with some inserted items no doubt. My own homemade toy mentioned above, used in my own particular anatomy, stays in unless deliberately pushed out, but because of its length and diameter there is no risk of it disappearing round the bend and up into the bladder. It does spend quite a lot of its time in the area beyond the penis, the perineum, sometimes it occupies the penis shaft but not the perineum, and sometimes a bit of both!

So a toy properly designed, as I'm sure Tetherspout's product will be, will not disappear irretrievably inside the urethra. But don't just use any object, some could disappear irretrievably!
jddill

Post by jddill »

I LOVE the idea of this.
It just sounds great.
If you start selling them put me down for one :)

The only thing I do not understand is how you get it out.
I understand every thing else but that.

Oh are you going to offer sizes because anybody that have ever played with plugs will know there size.