Pee hole stretching, my experience.

Body piercing and modification discussion.

Moderator: bigray57

eternity

Re: Pee hole stretching, my experience.

Post by eternity »

nectcruiser wrote:5/8" is 1/8" larger than 1/2" - Not sure what you meant to put here but wanted to clear that up for our Euro members.
Three units of measure are usually used in gauge size. I was comparing inches to Fr. Euro members will probably be more familiar with the metric system. 3/8's of an inch is very close to 1 mm. 2mm would be just over 3/4's of an inch. I can visualize inches and mm but Fr is most often associated with mm which means I need to convert to mm then inches. I learned that in the medical field gauges are listed with inside diameters not the outside diameter of piercing needles. Learning this when I was told the size of the needle for a phlebotomy.
stain

Post by stain »

Please do not mess up the numbers like this, you are completely wrong and confusing all that reads this post.

3/8 of an inch is 9,525 mm (thats close to 1cm "centi-meter", not close to 1mm "milli-meter", please do not confuse cm and mm. 10mm is 1 cm.)

3/4 of an inch is 19,05 mm (thats close to 2 cm, not close to 2 mm)

Sorry, had to correct you on this :)

If you find it difficult to sort this out, just go to http://www.convertworld.com and use their online converter
thefistmaster

Post by thefistmaster »

It's been a while since I've posted. Meanwhile, I got a new toy. A Killian speculum. It's a lot of fun. I open it up while using the tens box, and wow, there's quite the shot of cum.

I've been trying to put up some pictures, but it's not letting me do that.
Lexi

Post by Lexi »

Look at the times champion.
http://www.xtube.com/community/profile.php?user=alroon
The videos are well suited as a masturbation template, although I'm not gay.
Since you can learn what a masturbator yet.
Lots of fun!
:) :D
Solo Masturbant :D
Oregazmick

Post by Oregazmick »

stain wrote:Please do not mess up the numbers like this, you are completely wrong and confusing all that reads this post.

3/8 of an inch is 9,525 mm (thats close to 1cm "centi-meter", not close to 1mm "milli-meter", please do not confuse cm and mm. 10mm is 1 cm.)

3/4 of an inch is 19,05 mm (thats close to 2 cm, not close to 2 mm)

Sorry, had to correct you on this :)

If you find it difficult to sort this out, just go to http://www.convertworld.com and use their online converter
Thanks for clearing that up and saving me the trouble! Living in Europe and being familiar with the metric system, but old enough to have been originally educated in feet and inches, I was somewhat astounded at eternity's comment that "Euro members will probably be more familiar with the metric system. 3/8's of an inch is very close to 1 mm. 2mm would be just over 3/4's of an inch." Presumably he was writing "mm" where he should have put "cm". However eternity's other information " I learned that in the medical field gauges are listed with inside diameters not the outside diameter of piercing needles." was interesting and useful to know.
TetherSpout

Post by TetherSpout »

eternity wrote: I learned that in the medical field gauges are listed with inside diameters not the outside diameter of piercing needles.
I don't think even that statement is correct. According to Wikipedia and some manufacturers' websites that I quickly perused, hypodermic needles are sized according to their outside diameters, not inside diameters.
thefistmaster

Post by thefistmaster »

Happy New Year everyone!

As of now, I'm up to using a 43fr. I have to use some lanacaine and start with the 41. There is still a bit of residual pain afterward.

I have been looking at various insertables, and decided to make some of my own. Pictures to follow. The first insertable I've made is a peethrough. The second one is not. When we get older, we tend to drip a bit after taking a leak (or is that leaving one). The non peethrough is great, as there is no leakage. It's a 39fr, 4" long and made of highly polished aluminum. I machined a ridge at the top so it pops in and stays in place. I've stretched enough that I can insert it without lube. This is beneficial, as I won't always have lube available when I'm out and about.

I've kept it in for an hour or so. Especially when I'm browsing kinky stuff. I get quite a load of precum. I've also had it in when I am using the tens unit. When I pull it out, there is a huge amount of precum.

Yesterday, for the first time, I decided to put it in and wear it for a few hours. There was a kink party last night, and I went to observe. I got to watch a lot of women cum on a Sybian. It was in for about 5 hours, so when I got home I pulled it out and there was a huge glob of precum. Like 2 tablespoons. Took a leak, put it back and went to bed. Took it out to shower, then it's back in. As of 8:30 tonight, it will have been in for 24 hours.

I'm off to the metal supply. I need to make a bigger one. I can see this one is going to fall out on it's own soon enough. If anyone out there would like one of these, or have one made, let me know by PM. I will be posting pictures tonight.
bob3780

Post by bob3780 »

thefistmaster

Post by thefistmaster »

As promised, pictures of the new gadget.
Attachments
DSC_0201.JPG
39fr, perfect taper.
39fr, perfect taper.
stretchmyweiner

Post by stretchmyweiner »

Here's the puppy you need to get up to 16mm, its pretty awesome in #10 hardness. http://siliconenozzles.com/SSND-MD-8-16 ... 8-16mm.htm This is definitely one of my favorite pieces.