Pee hole stretching, my experience.

Body piercing and modification discussion.

Moderator: bigray57

kuddlkat

Re: Pee hole stretching with long-term wear silicone sound

Post by kuddlkat »

FurryFFun wrote:You can check out the 16mm silicone sound here:
http://siliconenozzles.com/Model-SSND-1 ... D-16mm.htm
I ordered that in super-soft translucent with 5/32 bore, got it after a bit of a delay, then discovered I couldn't get it in because it was too soft. I wanted super soft so it would be stretching the urethra constantly, never thinking that wet noodles don't go in holes.

I finally figured out to shove it through a funnel held up to my opening. I've only done it twice so far and both times was difficult to get it in, but wonderful once it was in there.
jd29

Re: Pee hole stretching, my experience.

Post by jd29 »

Hey Kuddlkat, how far are you stretched out?
The 16mm looks impressive.
But I have only just attained the ability to get my 11mm in with mild effort.
I am thinking about a stepped nozzle if i get one.
Thanks for the info regarding softness level, I would like firmer than wet noodle.

jd
FurryFFun

Post by FurryFFun »

Hey Kuddlkat, Congrats on being able to take a 16mm sound. That's fantastic, I wish I could, but i've got more stretching to do before. Is there something stiff that you could thread thru the bore hole to give the sound more body when inserting? Not sure what it would be, you don't want metal as that would damage the sound. Maybe fill it with water and put in the freezer? LOL
nectcruiser

Post by nectcruiser »

I have just purchased 2 sounds (13mmx11" and 10mmx16") from them and love them both. I got the mildly firm in both of them w/ thru holes and like you had some difficulty inserting them into my pee hole.
What I've done is insert my smallest SS sound into the thru hole to get it in then take it out for playing or leave it in feels great either way.
Apparently these silicone sounds are so popular they can't make them fast enough to keep up with the orders so there is a wait period form order to delivery, but well worth the wait.
Keep on stretching that pee hole
kuddlkat

Post by kuddlkat »

I can't actually take a solid 16mm. Best I could do is 12mm (1/2"), and that's only after long periods of stretching. The 16mm silicone sound can go in because it's squishy. Trying to push something squishy in a tight hole just spreads it out further, but forcing it though a funnel squished it small enough to go in.
kuddlkat

Post by kuddlkat »

FurryFFun wrote:Maybe fill it with water and put in the freezer? LOL
Now that just made chills go down my spine. :D
jd29

Post by jd29 »

Thanks
thefistmaster

Post by thefistmaster »

My new 41/43 fr sound arrived the night before last. I was rather tired and thought I'd try it out in the morning. Well, after looking at the big thing for a few minutes I decided to give it a try. I managed to get it up to the curve, but no further. I think that's pretty good for a first try. I'm going to work it again tonight and see how far I can go. I'll let you know the progress in a day or so.
thefistmaster

Post by thefistmaster »

Well Friday morning sounding was a big surprise. This would be the third time I've used the new 41 fr sound. It went in all the way. I have a lousy picture as I didn't expect to get this far this fast. Wow, that thing feels big. I feel the size deep in the shaft, not just at the constriction. I'll take some pictures the next time I play with it.

I guess it's time to work on the 43 fr.
bob3780

Post by bob3780 »

Yes, please post some pictures. Just how big is a 41 or a 43sound in decimal inches? It sounds very big.
FurryFFun

Post by FurryFFun »

To convert french size to decimal inches: divide french by 3.14159; that gives the diameter in mm. Divide again by 25.4; that gives diameter in inches.

Handy shortcut conversion: each 5 fr = 1/16th of an inch diameter
30 fr = 6/16" (3/8")
35 fr = 7/16"
40 fr = 8/16" (1/2")
thefistmaster

Post by thefistmaster »

French sizes are 1/3 of a millimeter. Just divide the fr number by three to get the size in mm. The 39 for example is 13 mm. 42 is 14mm. In the shop, 13 is roughly equivalent to 1/2, 14mm equivalent to 9/16. Not precise, but it's nice when you need an extra wrench on a job.

41 has really made a difference in the feel. It was very tight, and took a steady pull to get it out. What really stands out is the fullness deep down. I've always noticed the stretch at the constriction, but now I feel a very pleasurable stretch beyond the tight spot.

Of course, using the tens box makes it all the more pleasurable. Now I get a good distribution of the electrical current throughout the length of the sound. I'm thinking a week or two using the 41, then begin working the 43. It's going a lot faster than I ever thought it would.
FurryFFun

Post by FurryFFun »

I hate to pick nits, but it comes from having been a math major for a couple years.
French sizes are the circumference of the sound; to find the diameter divide by 3.14159 (or as we learned in elementary school 22/7ths--3-1/7.)
Conversely, to get the french size, multiply the diameter by 3.14159 (or 3-1/7th is close enough)
But the bigger the diameter of the sound, the more "off" you'll be by multiplying just by 3. A 13mm diameter sound isn't 39 french, it's very close to 41. And 14mm is 44 french. Yeah, I do the 3-1/7th multiplication in my head, but then again, lots of math does that to a person. :D
TetherSpout

Post by TetherSpout »

FurryFFun... you have it all wrong. French sizes are NOT the circumference of the sound. The French size is merely loosely based on the circumference, because doctors are not mathematicians and generally don't worry about fractions. You are confusing geometry with medical conventions that have been adopted for convenience.

The French size is simply a convention that is used in the medical field to express the size of objects in relation to the size of the incisions or bodily openings that they can pass through and is by definition 3 times the equivalent diameter (in millimeters) of the object. Its usefulness lies in the fact that neither the object nor the incision or opening actually needs to be round. The measure can be applied to any x-sectional shape (not just to round shapes who's circumference can be geometrically calculated), notably including slits, ovals and U-shapes with surface depressions or troughs that body tissues would naturally span.

A 10mm diameter sound has, by definition, a French size of 30Fr, whereas its circumference is actually 31.4159mm. A 13mm diameter sound is indeed 39Fr and a 14mm sound is 42Fr. Conversely a 40Fr sound has an actual diameter of 13.333mm. When converting from French to the equivalent diameter, or vice versa, there is never any need to use the number pi (3.14159). Just divide or multiply by 3.

TetherSpout
FurryFFun

Post by FurryFFun »

Wow! TetherSpout, thanks for setting me straight on what french sizes really are. I was told when I got into sounding (by my mentor) what french sizes were and how Pratts differed from Hegars in being measured in french rather than millimeters. How silly of me not to check Wikipedia or something for verification. Hey! He had a steel rod up my dick....I wasn't going to argue! :-D
Larry