Pee hole stretching, my experience.

Body piercing and modification discussion.

Moderator: bigray57

thefistmaster

Pee hole stretching, my experience.

Post by thefistmaster »

Hi everyone. I just joined your forum this week. I want to thank all of you for sharing your experiences. It's been a great help for me. First, I'm a straight male, middle aged, divorced. I am a pussy hound, pure and simple. I have no interest in guys. What I have found is that you gay men have extensive experience in peehole stretching. Like seriously encyclopaedic knowledge. So, from some young age I ended up with fantasies about sticking things in my dick. Things that were tried: thermometers, chopsticks, candles. You all know the drill. Even small sockets from the tool box. I discovered sounds somewhere along the way on the internet, so I bought a set of Van Burens. That was back in 2004. I found that the smaller ones were too pointy. The largest I could insert comfortably was a 26. So I began to work in the 28. Ouch. But eventually in it went. I made it up to the 30. That's it. I ended up in the hospital for infected kidney stones. 3 shots of litho and no help. They decided to laser out the two 11 mm monsters which did the trick. But the awesome side effect was that the 32, which would get slightly around the corner, now went all the way in with just a little pain. So now I buy a new sound. But I can't get that 11mm sound past the constriction. Too much pain. This is more of a dialator with rounded ends. About a month ago, I found a 33/35 that had tapered ends. Still a bunch of pain, but something I thought would work. Still, it hurt too much to get up to an 11. Only a third of a mm. Oh, I also incorporated my tens box with my sounding. Wow, what a fabulous and intense orgasm. So here I am with this giant sound and still I can't get it in when a light goes off in my head. Lanacane. Off to the drugstore and I'm ready. Put some in my peehole, let it go to work and out comes the 33 sound. Electricity and all. It went in alright. I got it all the way in. In fact, I got it right up to the graduation to 35! So I said fuckit and pushed steadily. It went in with a pop! But not without a price. Blood, like gushers. I wasn't really prepared for that. It didn't make me nervous, it was just inconvenient. So after the gusher stops, I look at my peehole. It's slightly torn! and at an angle, not straight down. I'm liking this. So after a few days, I venture back to the 33 with lanacane, but careful to stay away from that 35. Now 2 weeks later, I can get the 33 in without lanacane. Sure, there's a little pain, but it's bearable. And I did that for the first time this morning. I actually feel like I've been making progress. I have been stuck at 32 for about 4 years. I've had the 33 in for around an hour. I'm not going to push it, but I'm getting ready to work into the 35 now without lanacane. That way I won't hurt anything by going too fast. I think I'll stop when I hit 15 mm, which is a 45 fr. Yes, I will post pictures at some time, because I think that I've found a great way to wire my cock with the tens box. And it's the least I can do. Try to return a little experience for all the knowledge you have imparted to me with your generous posts. Now if only I could find a lady who enjoys this sort of play in the Pacific Northwest.
strange

Re: Pee hole stretching, my experience.

Post by strange »

I enjoyed your accounting of your pee hole. I've reached the 1/2 inch stretch and purchased a1/2 flow through penis plug. It goes through my PA but it has a blunt, instead of a tapered base and it won't enter the urethra. Thought that it would just push through. Quess that I will need to get some sounds. May even need to cut some. Now if I start cutting, I suspect that I won't be able to quit. Laughing. Love penile modifications. Oh ya, love modifying my wife's cunt too.
nectcruiser

Post by nectcruiser »

Welcome the the forum Fistmaster and thanks for posting your experiences every little bit of knowledge helps us all. Looking forward to seeing your pics soon.
Keep on stretching that pee hole
thefistmaster

Post by thefistmaster »

Thanks Strange. I'd be interested in hearing about your wife's mods. Maybe some pictures if she's ok with that. We know a lot of the ladies are not.
mr7_25

Post by mr7_25 »

And I'd be interested in how you wired up the tens unit,Ive got a small one with 4 leads would like to use it with a homemade sound of mine.
strange

Post by strange »

mr7_25 wrote:And I'd be interested in how you wired up the tens unit,Ive got a small one with 4 leads would like to use it with a homemade sound of mine.
Mr7, before loosing our home to a fire, I used to attach the tens unit to my jumbo jewelry either by wrapping bare wire or by taping to jewelry. I would attach to my amphallang and guiche. I intend to contact steelwerks and have attachments like P.E.S. does. Instead of a ball screwed on the end of a barbell and shackle they'd make a post to attach too. I've not contacted them for this work yet. Need to file claim for tens unit also.
strange

Post by strange »

thefistmaster wrote:Thanks Strange. I'd be interested in hearing about your wife's mods. Maybe some pictures if she's ok with that. We know a lot of the ladies are not.
Thefistmaster, you may be able to search for wife's pics in newart. Since the fire, we lost everything and pics were all lost. Hundreds of pics. With a little luck and some time spent searching, you may find pics of her modifications.
thefistmaster

Post by thefistmaster »

Thanks for the replys. I'm a bit reluctant to put up pictures, but here goes a description. Get some hair braids. Like the ones at the dollar store or beauty supply. I'll wrap one around the base of my cock, then another at my head. This creates choke points and concentrates the current. The result is that you get a great deal more intensity. I have the basic tens pads, I place one on the top of my cock, wherever I feel at the time. Right over the dorsal nerve. I place another one on the opposite side, as near my head as possible without touching my head. I have one pad I've modified into a small strip and that goes over the top of my head, the most sensitive part. I pair the leads this way: the top pad on my dorsal nerve with a pad wrapped around whatever sound I'm using. The other two, one on the bottom and the one strip on my head. Then I start at the lower frequency and work up the volume. Usually I ramp up the volume as high as I can take it, then move to the next frequency. I try to ramp the volume up after every frequency change. The goal is to reach the highest volume setting before I blow off my load. And it's fucking intense. Usually when I cum, I have to turn down the volume immediately, as the intensity is way too much. Keep in mind, I'm cutting off circulation, so 20 minutes is the maximum time to band up a cock. Sometimes it hurts like hell to take off the bands, but well worth it. I got the 33 sound in without painkiller, and it sure feels full. Once it passes the lower choke point, there are a whole new set of sensations going on there. Let me know what you think.
strange

Post by strange »

I've wrapped a cord around my penis until it is totally enclosed and used the tens unit; also, vacumn pumping and tens and; tried pumping with tens unit and ice water in homemade pumping jar. Oh ya, tens and masturbation or, dry humping.
woody1

Post by woody1 »

yeah im up to a size 16mm now piece of cake i can do a 13mm straight in with no lube i need to ge to 20mm my gf fucks my mini pussy hole now with her pinky on demand
thefistmaster

Post by thefistmaster »

Greetings everyone. Just a quick update. It seems the 33 (11mm) goes in pretty easy, so I figured since I had some reading to do on the internet, I'd take time and try to work in the 35 sound. I had the usual discomfort stretching the tight ring. But after an hour, it was in! Pretty surprised at that, especially since there was no need for lanicane. Just patience and not pushing too far, too fast. I guess in the next couple of weeks I'll need to find a bigger sound. This is quite the development. Since it took me a couple of years to go from a 32 to a 33, I'm pleased to say the least. Now if I could figure out why I need to go bigger and bigger. Anyone understand what this is? I like it, but I don't get it. Hmmm.
nectcruiser

Post by nectcruiser »

Congrats on the nice up sizing and as far as "Why" I don't know either but I'm having fun doing it so thats enough for me :D
My biggest so far is 34FR and I can take that with no problems now, it was also my largest sound so I do need to find so bigger ones soon. Let me know what you find out there OK??, I'll be checking Ebay later today and if I find anything I'll post it here for you and everyone else.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all
Keep on stretching that pee hole
[email protected]

Post by [email protected] »

Always been fascinated with urethral stretching. After being disappointed by homemade
insertables, I'm anxiously awaiting my first sets of sounds. You must do your research for the

best prices for quality products. Stay away from Pakistani Comps. had quite a bad exp.
with them.
Currently working up to 10.5/11mm home made sound. Can't keep my hands off, the sensations
are divine. I'm a "newbe" to this forum, and only recently took sounding seriously and now I'm
craving more info and shared exps.
[email protected]

Post by [email protected] »

Hey folks, back again for some tech help. I'm currently using an iPhone3. Having
trouble insofar as my search engine (safari) won't permit many downloads. Any
Suggestions help!
thefistmaster

Post by thefistmaster »

Just a little fun this past weekend. 28. Next time going for 35.
Just a little fun this past weekend. 28. Next time going for 35.