Pee hole stretching, my experience.

Body piercing and modification discussion.

Moderator: bigray57

bob3780

Re: Pee hole stretching, my experience.

Post by bob3780 »

Could you please help me with where did you get this acrylic bolt and just how did you make it?
Thanks
zensex

Post by zensex »

I had a similar tear experience - twice. First was with a 10mm penis plug that got stuck for days. Later, it was lidocaine and a 12 mm plug that got stuck. Trying to pull both of these out, after the backtaper, was like pulling on one of those "Chinese finger traps" we had as kids. In both cases, the tear was slanted to one side. Probably the one with thinner skin. Considering doing a slight meato cut to straighten it. Already have the scapel...
thefistmaster

Post by thefistmaster »

Just an update for you. I'm pretty much using the 37 sound all the time now. I've been playing with the 39, but not in all the way. It gets a little further in almost every time. As soon as the 39 goes in, I'll post a picture of that. I've found that once a larger sound goes in, it still takes work for a month or two to get it to be a regular occurrence. I would imagine that has something to do with a bit of scar tissue due to some tearing during the stretching process. I almost always get just a little blood when working the larger rods. Any ideas?
FurryFFun

Post by FurryFFun »

steelboy »
this is DIY and made from a acryl bolt. Easy to made but very effective
This peehole stretcher is very interesting, but I have a few questions:
(1) most of the acrylic bolts I've seen thru a Google search are threaded instead of smooth--did you grind that down? or is it an acrylic rod?
(2) how thick--what diameter--is the rod/bolt?
(3) how long is it?
(4) when you sliced in down the middle, did the spread apart of the two halves just happen on its own, or did you create that spread somehow?

Many thanks in advance for your info. I'm sure there are other who are curious besides me. :)
steelboy

Post by steelboy »

Hi to all,
here are some pics from the beginning of this tool. With heat you can forming the acryl part. Only 15min and you have your stretching device. The minimum diameter is 10mm.
Attachments
HW_pin5.jpg
HW_pin6.jpg
HW_pin7.jpg
bob3780

Post by bob3780 »

Could I please get a few from you? You should make and sell them. I am sure others would also want some.
Thanks,
Bob
Oregazmick

Post by Oregazmick »

Hi steelboy. Thanks for the details and pictures. You mentiond using heat to form the acrylic part. Do you mean that you used molten acrylic to form a rod that you then machined on your lathe? It is possible to buy acrylic rod, which can then be machined to the required diameter (and bored to make a tube?). Is heat (from a hot air gun?) used when splaying the cut section, to make it remain splayed, so that the tension from the spring effect will stretch the peehole?

You mentiond a minimum diameter of 10mm. How long is the device in total? How long is the splayed section? How wide is the cut before the two bits are splayed? Is the groove near the top (depth?) to stop it falling out when in use, the groove engaging with the peehole itself at the entrance to the urethra? Presumably you squeeze the two halves together to pull it out?
Bacon.Trap

Post by Bacon.Trap »

On the heat part, I think he's used heat to get the plastic to be a Y shape at rest.

Insert and let it push out all day long.
thefistmaster

Post by thefistmaster »

Sorry for the lousy picture, but this is the 37 sound all the way in. Now I'm working on the 39. I've taken it up to the curve. It's going to take a bit to get there, but it's going a lot faster than I expected. It took me years to get to 33. Going to visit my favorite store this weekend to get a 41/43
Attachments
IMG025.jpg
thefistmaster

Post by thefistmaster »

Well yesterday I did it. I've been working the 39 sound after getting the 37 in first. As I reported in a past posting, I managed to get the 39 up to the curve. Yesterday it went all the way in! I did get a bit of blood and it's a bit on the sore side today. I'm surprised that it's taking less time to go to the next size than it did to get to the last. Anyone experienced this?

It took years to get from 32 to 33. Then I popped in the 35. It didn't take long to get to the 37 and even less time for the 39. I wonder how long it will take to get to 41?
Oregazmick

Post by Oregazmick »

thefistmaster wrote:I'm surprised that it's taking less time to go to the next size than it did to get to the last. Anyone experienced this?

It took years to get from 32 to 33. Then I popped in the 35. It didn't take long to get to the 37 and even less time for the 39. I wonder how long it will take to get to 41?
As the circumference of the pee hole and urethra increases so there is more skin to stretch. Perhaps this makes it easier and quicker to move on to the next size up. No scientific knowledge of this, so it is just a suggestion.

I think I found the later stages of stretching easier than the early stages many years ago. That said, I think there may be a limit beyond which one cannot go without cutting, particularly for the pee hole. I seem to have reached my limit at an absolute maximum of 17mm diameter. I have not tried very seriously to exceed that, but at that stage it is feeling decidedly uncomfortable, and I am not a masochist! Perhaps if I was to keep my pee hole stretched long term to just under 17mm where it is comfortable, then perhaps various tissues would gradually stretch and make it possible to go further eventually. Maybe something to try in the future, but for the moment I am satisfied with things as they are!
FurryFFun

Pee hole stretching with long-term wear silicone sound

Post by FurryFFun »

If you can do a long-term stretch with a large diameter sound, your urethra, and presumably meatus (pee hole) as well, will develop a "permanent" stretch. I don't know about any 17mm flow-thru sounds, but SiliconeNozzles.com has a tapered 16mm sound that can be made in flow-thru or solid core. If you were to keep the 16mm sound in for a few days (flow-thru helps here), take it out for a break, then put it back in for some more days, you could probably effect a permanent stretch of the urethra and meatus over time.

You can check out the 16mm silicone sound here:
http://siliconenozzles.com/Model-SSND-1 ... D-16mm.htm
I have their 11mm x 10-1/2 inches silicone sound in flow thru core, and it is THE most comfortable sound I own (and I own a lot). Slips right in, moves with my body, feels FANTASTIC.
Oregazmick

Re: Pee hole stretching with long-term wear silicone sound

Post by Oregazmick »

FurryFFun wrote:If you can do a long-term stretch with a large diameter sound, your urethra, and presumably meatus (pee hole) as well, will develop a "permanent" stretch.....

You can check out the 16mm silicone sound here:
I have their 11mm x 10-1/2 inches silicone sound in flow thru core, and it is THE most comfortable sound I own (and I own a lot). Slips right in, moves with my body, feels FANTASTIC.
Many thanks for the information and suggestion. There are a number of potentially interesting things on that website, so I'll look into it.
nectcruiser

Post by nectcruiser »

FurryFFun wrote: You can check out the 16mm silicone sound here:
This is an excellent web site and I thank you for the info.
I just ordered the 12mm x 10" flow thru sound and it can't get here fast enough LOL. I will let you all know how it feels and works when I get it

Thanks again
Keep on stretching that pee hole
thefistmaster

Post by thefistmaster »

It's been a busy summer so I'm a little lax in posting. An update: I regularly use the 39 fr. It takes from 5-10 minutes to get it all the way in, but now I'm getting no blood or long term pain. I just ordered a 41/43 sound. Can't wait to begin stretching up. I will probably stop at 45/47.

I'll post some pictures of the 41 when I get it in. I have to say, using the tens box makes it go so much better.