First Penis Plug

Body piercing and modification discussion.

Moderator: bigray57

headair123

Re: First Penis Plug

Post by headair123 »

Since my last post in the middle of September, I have played with the sounds about ten times in total. Here is where I stand:
1- the 7 and 8 mm are non-events. They go in all the way and disappear inside my cock without any difficulty whatsoever.
2- the 9 mm, when lubed, just sinks in under its own weight without me having to push it in. Really amazing feeling.
3- the 10 mm portion of the sound (it is is 9/10 mm sound) used to take some effort. It would take me about 5 to 10 minutes of gentle pushing to get it in with a little bit of pain. BUT, yesterday I was able to just start with the 9 mm end and push, with some determination, through the 10 mm end with no warming up. Fucking awesome.

I have to tell you, when I push the 10 mm end in, I start feeling these very small, orgasm-like feelings in my glans. Really nice.

Here is the problem, I got excited, so I pulled the sound out and inserted my 10mm penis plug. I started beating off, then, suddenly, the PP came flying off and flew into the toilet.

The damn penis plug will not stay in anymore. It falls out under it own weight.

When I started using the PP the fist time in early August, I could barely get in. And getting it out was so painful, I almost passed out on three different occasion. I started using the sounds based on the advice of some of you in this thread. I guess they worked a bit too well. Now, I have to buy a new fatter PP.

However, I have not been able to insert the 11mm sound no matter how hard I tried. Also, I don't know if I should be trying an 11 mm sound.

Any thoughts?
And my videos account. https://www.xvideos.com/profiles/headair#_tabVideos
headair123

Post by headair123 »

Wiseoracle wrote:This is how I warm up ... with a sharpie stretch..
O Wiseoracle, can you post a picture of the Sharpie you use?
I am assimng that you removed the cap. But, what about the felt tip?
A picture would really help.
Thanks,
Headair
Wiseoracle

Post by Wiseoracle »

Sure headair123. Here is a picture of my mini sharpie plug. The mini is the same diameter(12.3mm) of the regular Sharpie but it is a fraction of the length. I start by removing the cap and then pulling the inkwell from the pen body. Its takes a little practice and a good drip with some pliers to work the inkwell from the body. After I get it disassembled, I drill a small hole at the end of the pen body and mate it with quartered portion (the green part) of a disposable enema cap. I soak and clean the entire assembly in rubbing alcohol, let it dry, and then lube it up with Sterilube for insertion. At the 12mm diameter, the Sharpie plug stretches me pretty easily however, those last 0.3mm are tough and require patience. Also, the junction between the green and grey portions of the sharpie plug creates a minor shoulder of ~0.2mm to keep the plug locked in place. Removing it once fully inserted takes a little time.
Attachments
SharpiePlug.JPG
SKYPE me @ austrelaps1
uklad

Post by uklad »

Thanks for the great advice guys. You've given me some good ideas and inspiration to keep on trying!

My usual problem is that when I'm horny, I get over enthusiastic and try to over-insert! This generally results in an injury and a set back.

My goal for this year is to be able to insert my 10mm hegar easily. I usually warm up with a selection of my favorite pens and move on to the 10mm hegar.

I'm not sure where to go from here. Should I get a 10mm plug and wear it for longer periods or try a size up?
Attachments
Web.jpg
bofh77

Post by bofh77 »

I would say do both. Get a plug to wear for extended periods of time and try to size up as well. That's just my humble opinion though.
headair123

Post by headair123 »

UKLAD,
I find that working with my 9mm/10mm sound to be a lot of fun.
For me, the key was to be persistent and slow during any given session.
When I go from 9 to 10 the first time during a session, I find that there is a bit of discomfort. However, After 5 to 10 minutes, I can start popping the 9/10 juncture in and out like I am screwing my urethra. No discomfort at all.
My real issue is that (as wiseoracle alluded) when I try to stretch beyond 10.3 mm (I use a tapered art painting brush handle), I encounter a lot of difficulty. Maybe I will have to put up with a lot of pain before being able to graduate to 11 mm. I hope I don't rip my urethral opening again like what happened about a month ago when the 10 mm became easy.

Also, I find that if I don't stretch for 5 days or more, my urethral opening start healing and closing and when I insert the plug or the sound, there is some resistance and eventual blood (not a lot). So, I think that keeping a plug in at all times might be advisable if you want to stretch easily.
You can buy plugs from some of the outlets mentioned earlier in this thread or from Amazon.com like I did with my three plugs (one metal and two silicone - ranging from 10mm to 10.5 mm in thickness).

Last, like you, I have almost caused too much damage to myself because I am usually horny when I am doing this stuff...
Wiseoracle

Post by Wiseoracle »

HEADAIR123

That is how I got my accidental meatotomy. I got the 11mm plug in after a extended period of stretching. The extraction, however, proved to be very difficult and I ended up tearing meatus. It was not fun for a 3 days with the occasional bleeding but now the 11mm plug just falls out. I am waiting now on a new 12.1mm plug from the UK. Until then, I will keep stretching with the mini Sharpie plug that I made. It is actually quite effective however, the extraction process at 12.3mm is a bit of a challenge. I find that after a few days of continuous wear, the opening will stretch to accomodate the plug. :D
SKYPE me @ austrelaps1
uklad

Post by uklad »

Great advice, thanks everyone!
soundsgreat87

Post by soundsgreat87 »

Would love to have a sound sink into my cock under its own weight.. alas, an upward curve seems to preclude that from happening! They always want to pop out (or in..).
pudmeister

Post by pudmeister »

I too bought one of those little fucker penis plug a long time ago. I worked and worked at getting it in one night and finally it popped in. I was proud of myself until I tried to take it out. Pulling gently would not work and when I pulled harder it hurt so bad I had to stop. Over the next couple of hours I kept trying with no luck. The only way was to make my peehole bigger. I got some ambesol which numbs toothaches and rubbed some on my peehole area. I got a pair of small scissors which were very sharp. I snipped the skin of my peehole on the underside. I had to do it twice to make it big enough but the plug popped out. I bled some and hope things would heal back to normal. Well they didn't and I had given myself an accidental meatotomy. Over time I started to enjoy my now wider peehole opening. I have made it bigger twice now.
headair123

Post by headair123 »

It's been a while since last post. But, I have some progress to report:

1- It takes me less than a minute of comfortable stretching before getting my 10 mm sound in. It used to take around 15 minutes the last time I posted.
2- I have a tapered art brush (10.7 mm) at its widest. I can now insert the whole thing in about 40 minutes. If I use benzocaine to numb my helmet, it takes 15 minutes.
3- After I manage to insert the 10.7 mm portion of the brush, I switch to the 10mm sound which sinks into my dick under its own weight. Very cool. And, if I flex my PC muscle, I can eject 2 to 3 inches of the sound out of my dick vertically in under one second. Really awesome.

The 11 mm sound is still impossible to insert...
harrymwm

Post by harrymwm »

Just read your post with your penis plug. It is a very similar experience to my own. I got a hollow 8 mm tapered plug and a big ring on the end to pull it out, but it would not stay in. It just fell out. I upgraded to a hollow 10.0 mm tapered plug with a big heavy ball on the end, but it was too large to go in. I liked tho plug as it is so heavy.

Unfortunately, after many attempts over weeks, I could not get the widest part of the plug into the urethra. It was frustrating since it was almost at the point where it could go in, but there it stayed. Today I decided to try again using hot compresses to see if I could stretch the opening a little bit. After 30 minutes, I was just about to give up. I kept the pressure up to push the plug in, and after a minute and using lots of lube, I felt the opening of my urethra give a little bit. The plug literally popped into the head of my penis. I was incredibly surprised that it had worked finally after so many attempts.

The feeling was incredible and seeing the metal ball hanging out the end of my penis was very exciting. The weight of the plug felt amazing. Having read the posts, I was a little scared about getting it out again. I had not expected my penis to yield so I was unprepared for the extraction process. Sure enough, it would not come out. It was like my penis was holding on to it with an iron grip (not that I minded all that much). However it was unnerving to think that I could not extract it. Using lots of lube, I finally gave a gentle pull, nothing. I pulled harder, slowly. Still nothing. I increased the pulling until it popped out.

Unfortunately, there was also a rip in my urethra just below the entrance. This bled quite a lot for about 2 minutes or so before it tapered off. The opening of the urethra became swollen and there was evidence of some bruising. The amazing thing was that the extraction hurt only a bit when the urethra ripped, but not there after. Apart from a tiny bit of sensitivity when I pee, there seems to be no ill effects. I will wait a couple of days before reinserting the plug to allow for healing.

Anyone else have this happen to them? Was there any long term effects? I am hoping that the ripping allows for easier insertion and removal of the plug.
headair123

Post by headair123 »

harrymwm wrote:Just read your post with your penis plug. It is a very similar experience to my own. I got a hollow 8 mm tapered plug and a big ring on the end to pull it out, but it would not stay in. It just fell out. I upgraded to a hollow 10.0 mm tapered plug with a big heavy ball on the end, but it was too large to go in. I liked tho plug as it is so heavy.

Unfortunately, after many attempts over weeks, I could not get the widest part of the plug into the urethra. It was frustrating since it was almost at the point where it could go in, but there it stayed. Today I decided to try again using hot compresses to see if I could stretch the opening a little bit. After 30 minutes, I was just about to give up. I kept the pressure up to push the plug in, and after a minute and using lots of lube, I felt the opening of my urethra give a little bit. The plug literally popped into the head of my penis. I was incredibly surprised that it had worked finally after so many attempts.

The feeling was incredible and seeing the metal ball hanging out the end of my penis was very exciting. The weight of the plug felt amazing. Having read the posts, I was a little scared about getting it out again. I had not expected my penis to yield so I was unprepared for the extraction process. Sure enough, it would not come out. It was like my penis was holding on to it with an iron grip (not that I minded all that much). However it was unnerving to think that I could not extract it. Using lots of lube, I finally gave a gentle pull, nothing. I pulled harder, slowly. Still nothing. I increased the pulling until it popped out.

Unfortunately, there was also a rip in my urethra just below the entrance. This bled quite a lot for about 2 minutes or so before it tapered off. The opening of the urethra became swollen and there was evidence of some bruising. The amazing thing was that the extraction hurt only a bit when the urethra ripped, but not there after. Apart from a tiny bit of sensitivity when I pee, there seems to be no ill effects. I will wait a couple of days before reinserting the plug to allow for healing.

Anyone else have this happen to them? Was there any long term effects? I am hoping that the ripping allows for easier insertion and removal of the plug.
This reads as if I wrote it myself. Yup, you and I have the exact same experience.

Here is where I eventually happened after I ripped my urethral opening with the 10 mm hollow plug.

I waited a few days until it healed.
I inserted the the plug back in. No problems going in. No problems going out.
The only real problem is that my pee stream is no longer straight. It fans out quite a bit and goes to the side.
The real problem happens when I pump my penis and balls. When my glans swell up, for some reason, the pee goes in at least 4 or 5 directions. None of which is in the vicinity of where I am aiming. Now, I only pee sitting down after I pump.

Eventual progress. I have started using a tapered plastic pen and/or painting brush. I was able to insert a 12 mm sound eventually. Without too much pain or hassle. Here is the problem though; the 10 mm plug will not stay in. it FALLS OFF BY ITSELF when I am walking. This is a bit embarrassing, especially when my wife finds it on the floor (she does not approve!)
harrymwm

Post by harrymwm »

Thanks for sharing your experience. I am learning a great deal from you. I still could not get the 10 mm plug to insert easily. I recently ground down my 10 mm plug to 9 mm. After that, the plug goes in rather well. I still need to ease it in. It takes a few minutes to stretch, but after that it slides in with a little bit of pressure. The stretching is still a little bit unfcomfortable, but the reward is that the metal now slides in and the discomfort ends. The plug now sits comfortably inside and does not fall out. Tugging on it, I find it firmly anchored inside my meatus, filling it perfectly. Extraction is still a little uncomfortable, but no more than a pinch and there is no blood anymore. So I think I have finally found the dimension that I can tolerate.

The next step is to wear it for extended times. It is very comfortable, but the plug is a bit uncomfortable when it rides up and down against my boxers. Irritates the urethra. Any advice?
jd29

Re: First Penis Plugsqui

Post by jd29 »

Ok you guys made my laugh for a bit. Please don't take that the wrong way. Just like another member you inspired me to break out some old toys.

I had purchased a set of sounds some time ago. Paid a fair price. Enjoyed the heck out of them. And just like you got frustrated at the same points as well.

Damned if I didn't bust that set out and clean it up. I had attained the ability to comfortable insert the 9-10mm sound. The 11-12mm just would not go. No matter what I tried it just would not. Just like you I used a mini sharpie, though I did not take it apart, but it is slightly slimmer than a regular. Not much but enough that I could start it.

Using different gels lubes and numbing agents. I was able to work that sucker in. But the 11mm still would not go. I think I had hit a temporary elastic boundary. I could stretch to more than 11mm from a lesser point. Just not start from 11mm.

Proud to say after dropping back in, the 10mm went in like a 4ounce sinker. So I put the 11mm to my meatus. And slowly it went with zero pain and discomfort one would expect, all the way to the step between the sizes. I had not had any thing in there for over a year. To say the happy ending was quick, would be an under statement.

Thanks for inspiring me to play again.

jd