First Penis Plug

Body piercing and modification discussion.

Moderator: bigray57

steelboy

Re: First Penis Plug

Post by steelboy »

Hey,
here are some images from my plug.
Attachments
sounding-01.jpg
sounding-02.jpg
sounding-06.jpg
sounding-11.jpg
Handy dandy

Post by Handy dandy »

Wow. I am brand new here, and feeling intimidated by all these awesome pics of huge ball sacks in the Bumpers section. I really want to try that but have no experience, and feeling out of my element, when I stumbled across this thread. I am so excited because I can say that I am a bit of an expert at sticking things in my cock. I ave been doing it and stretching my hole for over 15 years.

I have experienced everything I've read about here...the excitement, the pleasure, the pain, the blood (yikes!) and the panic. Then right back at it! Lol

I was so excited the first time I got a Sharpie half way in! Then ALL the way in till it slipped right out of sight. Then I found out they made SUPER Sharpies! Yummy! So naturally that was my new best friend for a few years. I believe that last time I was really serious about this I came very close to getting one of those almost to the cap.

I also can fit my pinkie and ring fingers all the way in till they hit my palm. I can only get my index and middle fingers to the second knuckle but you guys have motivated me to try again to burry them as well! My wife loves to finger fuck my cock while she gives me head! Here fingers are thin so so can use any one of them and with some warming up, can get all,of them all the way in! We even managed to get her thumb in one time when I was at my peak of stretching activity, which has been a few years. But it was great fun! Hope I can figure out how to upload the pics!
Handy dandy

Post by Handy dandy »

First try...
Attachments
image.jpg
Handy dandy

Post by Handy dandy »

Second pic
Attachments
image.jpg
Handy dandy

Post by Handy dandy »

Last of three
Attachments
image.jpg
soundsgreat87

Post by soundsgreat87 »

I should really try a super sharpie one of these days... :D
Bobeltje

Post by Bobeltje »

What do you think of this ?
Attachments
Z combi.jpg
headair123

Post by headair123 »

Bobeltje wrote:What do you think of this ?
This is exactly how I trained my self.

The tapered brush provides for a great training tool.

I love it.
And my videos account. https://www.xvideos.com/profiles/headair#_tabVideos
sklightsz

Post by sklightsz »

Started small then moved up
Attachments
unnamed13.jpg
unnamed12.jpg
unnamed12.jpg (8.19 KiB) Viewed 4616 times
unnamed.jpg
8.jpg
8.jpg (10.51 KiB) Viewed 4616 times
7.jpg
7.jpg (8.38 KiB) Viewed 4616 times
4.jpg
1.jpg
5.jpg
Smelly72

Post by Smelly72 »

I bought my first penis plug last week from Amazon it is 10mm. I thought, well self you have been sticking brushes in your cock for a while now lets try a new toy. I received it in the mail Tuesday night when I got home. I tryed inserting it right away. I used surgical lube and could only get it to almost stretched over the first nuckle or ridge. Try it several times that night. Early the next morning tryed 3 more times, the fourth try I did what I had seen in other posts. Inserted and slowly pushed while twisting. After using large amounts of lube I could only get the first ridge in, with much pushing, pain & with lots of pressure it popped in. Wow could not believe the sensation of being full & filled. I got scared because it hurt so much when it popped it, that I slowly started to remove it it took considerably pulling and tugging to get it to move. When it final did budge it popped out all at once with some blood. I drank lots of water and flushed my urethra all morning. After about three or four hours my meatus returned to normal. I got to reading here and saw that lost of men have had the same experience. So I went and did it again yesterday afternoon. This time I got a liitle more blood. After 30 minutes I saw brusing and my meatus swelled up with what kinda look like lips around the hole. This moring the swelling is down a bit and whenI pee there is not any buring. I got hard and the lips around to hole seam to return to normal. I am just wondering after I heal will my meatus require more stretching or will it be easier the next time? When I removed the plug on the second try my hole was so stretched during the slow removal, the skin around the hole looked clear or white. This is weird but i liked it, i want to do it again. Will the next time be easier? Here is the plug is there any tips or suggestions for a very new and excited plugger. The tip is a little sore to the touch but no sign of infection.
Smelly72

Post by Smelly72 »

Update waited two days and i am wearing my 10mm cock plug now took a while to get it inserted. No blood and mild pain as each bump passed through my meatus. All seems fine, i am going to wear it for a couple of hours to stretch and get use to it. It has a 4 mm cum hole and it is dripping precum with no nlood visable sweet.
Smelly72

Post by Smelly72 »

Question, will I ever stop bleeding a little when inserting and do you feel sore after every time?
titlover1963

Post by titlover1963 »

Smelly72 it sounds like you had to really work to get this 10mm plug inserted into your peehole, so I assume that your peehole is just starting its stretching to 10mm. I have been stretching for over 6 years now, have gone from 8mm to 14.5mm, it takes lots of stuffing and patience to stretch and tear your peehole slit. :) :D Blood is definitely part of the play to get your peehole larger, I have had a few bloody moments myself, but as my peehole becums accustomed to being stuffed, the blood part is very negligible. Sometimes to move forward with the stretch, one has to let your peehole rest as well, it is tough to rest because my peehole loves the full feeling all the time.