My Meatotomy story... its going on!

Body piercing and modification discussion.

Moderator: bigray57

MetalInside

Re: My Meatotomy story... its going on!

Post by MetalInside »

Hi guys,

I wasnt here for a long time... so first of all I want to say THANKS for all your compliments and the pictures youve posted! Keep it up :)

My own Mea still has its old status from August. During the months it recovered from all the cutting action and the end of the slit is getting slowly a natural round shape. A few months after enlarging a Mea, the newly visible skin is harder, red, has surface irregularities and the shape is artificial. The process to smooth out until it looks and feels like you were born with it took years for me and still has not finished for the last cuts yet. I also think not everyone can reach that status because my skin also heals nearly without any scars. Be careful to start cutting in the right direction and try to never change it. At the first cuts I did the mistake to guess the direction and I had to change it a bit to arrive at my PA hole. This is still visible. But in the end I absolutely love what I did, I have learned a lot and dont regret anything.

As I told you, I dont want to go on for now, because the two "halfes" of my glens started to serarate quickly with every little cut. It seems like I am at the position where the glans end and I start opening the urethra from inside the shaft. But I am sure that I will continue cutting anyday, my dream is still to cut down the shaft step by step. I have to get to a point, where I am ready to sacrifice some abilities of my body to fulfill that dream. Its a transformation that will affect me for the rest of my life and I dont feel ready yet. I think I am anyway one of the youngest guys around here with a Mea done.

The next step for me is actually to get my little friend pierced. The end of my Mea needs to get decorated! I already planned to do it like saintanas did his "deep frenum" but I wasnt able to find anybody who did it before. Thanks a lot for your pics again, I really LOVE yours and want to get mine the same way. Can you talk a bit about it? The way it was done, what kind of jewelry was best while healing and how it feels. Would you recommend it? Any problems with it?

Edit: Ordered a lot of piercing stuff, there will be some progress next time... Lets see which one I will do first :)
Peter Borges

Post by Peter Borges »

Hi

You stopped cutting, I see. You have a nice meatotomy now. Personnally I dislike subincistions.

Peter Borges
rohumpy

Post by rohumpy »

Love your progress on your meato. You said you are concerned about your foreskin. I am in the process of cutting a subincision and am uncircumcised. No problems so far with my foreskin. I am about 2.5 inches down the shaft and am cutting through the foreskin too as well as opening my urethra.
I would keep the cut clean.
MetalInside

Post by MetalInside »

Hi!

I will maybe cut a little deeper soon. The reason is that I've discovered sounding for myself.

With my deep frenum piercing through the meatotomy, I can insert sounds up to about 9mm. But the piercing isnt the problem. When I remove it, I maybe get 1-2 extra mm of space which is hardly enough for the first limb of my little finger. It also doesnt get better over time :( I want to be able to push my finger inside!

With the tip of my finger, I can feel that only the first 3-4mm of the remainig urethra are too narrow to get the finger deeper inside. The urethra is widening again after that area. It seems that the narrow part is remaining tissue of the glans.

Will it be enough to cut this tissue to get the finger inside? Can anybody with a sub help?
What side effects will occur? That tissue seems to hold the two parts of the glans together, so they will move apart, I think?
Do you think it even though that I still have my foreskin AND I will keep my deep frenum piercing, it would be a problem to pee while standing? Its no problem until now, its even better as when I only had a partial mea.

This is how my deep frenum is placed:
IMG_0748.JPG
And this is how far the narrow tissue goes:
IMG_0761.JPG
Thanks a lot in advance for your advices!
foss5

Post by foss5 »

That's how I started and now I have two cocks. Once you start cutting it is very hard to stop and before you know it you have split you cock. Anyway I enjoy having two cocks. :D
Attachments
my split cock&balls10.jpg
rohumpy

Post by rohumpy »

Metalinside, all I can do is tell you of my experience. I am cutting a sub. I am also uncircumsized. I am about 2 inches down the shaft and am passing through my foreskin vertically. I have had no problems thus far. I have seen pics of guys with foreskins with complete subs and no probs. I cant foresee any problems with your meato if you keep it clean.
Dont think you are going to lose your foreskin.
rohumpy

Post by rohumpy »

foss 5. That is awesome. Love it.
Pmpstd

Post by Pmpstd »

Started out as a PA that tore out, so I cleaned it up and cut a little deeper
Attachments
3ibe248matwz.jpg
3ibe248matwz.jpg (5.96 KiB) Viewed 8056 times
MetalInside

Post by MetalInside »

Thank you guys!

I finally enlarged the Mea a little more now. I used "cutting by heat" this time, because the bleeding was hard to handle during the last few cuts. The pain is very else from the pain when using scissors or a scalpel (also more intense), but i had absolutely no bleeding and the result is brilliant already. Lets see, how it will come out after healing.

I didnt cut through the whole remaining skin of the glans, but the next cut will do it. I can already see the beginning of the urethra now.

Thats my result after todays cut:
IMG_1032.JPG
IMG_1037.JPG
peterbeck51

Post by peterbeck51 »

Looks great I bet it will be fun to tongue it when it is healed
faed

Post by faed »

hello
Do you have news modifications about your meatotomy ?
thanks
Peter Borges

Post by Peter Borges »

Hello

You have done a fine meatotomy, - soon a partial subinsicion may be. Once you raised the question about peeing. I have myself a partial subinsicion and I can stand peeing after the meatotomy is fully open like yours. How do you pee without your piercing?

Regards

Peter Borges
Peter Borges

Post by Peter Borges »

Here is my open peehole

Peter Borges
Attachments
20150102_145213-1[1].jpg
20150102_145213-1[1].jpg (28.72 KiB) Viewed 6613 times
MetalInside

Post by MetalInside »

Hi guys =)

I havent continued cutting since my last post here, but the last cut has healed in between. Its now deep enough that the bar of my deep frenum piercing is now visible through the mea.

Some time ago I decided to replace my backmost beading because it wasnt sitting tight inside the skin and always moved around a bit. It also healed without any problems and is fit tight inside the skin now.

I also got some new pics for you :) The first three are of my flaccid dick with and without my foreskin pulled back. Maybe someone is interested how this is looking, because the most pictures of modded dicks you can find, are from hard dicks.
IMG_0516.JPG
IMG_0524.JPG
IMG_0529.JPG
The second three pics are of my hard dick:
IMG_0533.JPG
IMG_0536.JPG
IMG_0540.JPG
The sub will be further enlarged when I feel ready for it. I am very excited how my cock will change when I extend the cut into my urethra. Its a big step because the whole shape of the mod will change and my cut will widen. I cant wait to touch and feel the urethra from inside. Once this step is done, also a barrier to cut further down is taken...

At the moment I am thinking about my beadings. Although I dont feel them when having sex, I want more. I love how hey look and I especially love what I can do to a women with it. I didnt know this before I got them, but my cock got a 500% sex bonus for my partner with the beads. They are placed wide enough back that I can choose if and when I want to use my little "extra". What do you think of look of my beads? Is it OK to add more or would it become to much? Where should I add additional ones? I am thinking of getting one more behind my 2 ones so that there are 3 in a line.
faed

Post by faed »

thank for your posts !