My Meatotomy story... its going on!

Body piercing and modification discussion.

Moderator: bigray57

faed

Re: My Meatotomy story... whats next?

Post by faed »

thank you for this very interesting and pedagogic video. One question : how long time you'd keep the "klamp" before cutting ? 30 minutes ? 1 hour or more ?
And where you find the klamp ?
Thanks for your informations !
MetalInside

Post by MetalInside »

No problem :)

I had the clamp on for maybe 30-45 minutes. The onliest painfull part is getting the clamp closed. You have to place and close it until it does hurt quite a lot. After 1-2 minutes the pain is gone and you can close it even more. Repeat that until the clamp has as much pressure as possible - then wait the 30-45 minutes, you wont feel any pain during that time!

The "clamp" I used wasn't a real clamp, it was just a tweezer that you can buy in every supermarket.

If there are any further questions, please ask =)
MetalInside

Post by MetalInside »

And its going on...

I really loved my mea as it was, but when I pushed something into my urethra (what I started to do and like with the mea) it always stretched a few mm of thin skin under the bottom of the cut. It was feeling at this would be the factor that limits the max dia that I can use.

So what did I do? Right, I checked out my photos and tried to imagine if a few mm more would still look as nice as now (I did the mea because of the look). I was sure :)

Everything I needed was at home and I got nothing better to do on this snowy sunday - and I am alone until afternoon! Everything was cleaned and prepared then and the clamp was put on (ouch :D ). After 45 minutes I got my mobile phone in position for video recording and removed the clamp. A few little cuts with the scissors followed and everything was done... There is really absolutely no pain when cutting, just a indescribable feeling when the scissors go through the flesh.

Unfortunately I cut a bit too far and it was bleeding a lot the first few seconds... but it was no problem, it stopped after a minute or so.

Pics will follow when its healed (i think a week). Don't expect too much, I still keep it being a Meatotomy... lets call it the Meatotomy is now complete.

I am really curious about the result. Can't wait to test it and get a final look!
faed

Re: My Meatotomy story... its going on!

Post by faed »

Is that you've enlarged your meatotomy ??
MetalInside

Post by MetalInside »

Yep, a little bit again :) The new look is already great and I will love it when its healed in a few days.

A thing that I didn't expect: The glans seems to feel more "loose". The two halfs of the glans are now almost completely seperated on the lower side. You can feel that the "two halfs" can move more independent because they are no more "sticking on each other". Not easy to describe, but I like it...

I just hope that the two halfs of the glans don't seperate and create a bigger slit or hole than before. But I feel confident because I checked maybe a hundred of meatotomy pics and I did only cut to a point where every other mea still was closed.

When I'm pleased with the size of the urethra opening the next step is to get rid of the frenum...
MetalInside

Post by MetalInside »

Got some most recent pix for you. As I said, I did not cut a lot more :)
Attachments
IMG_0295.JPG
IMG_0296.JPG
faed

Post by faed »

I see... Watching your last photo. I feel that your last cut is a little less right than before your previous cutting ? Not?
Personally, I think I prefer your previous meatotomy? Because I prefer to see a meatotomy clean, straight cuts, net.

Last week, I started my own meatotomy FINALLY!
I cut my meatus on one or two millimeters size.
The sensation was incredibly hot! What´s a feeling waowww!
But I was very scared because there was a lot of blood! It flowed for 25 or 30 minutes! So I just stopped!

I wish I could continue but I do not dare!
I prefer to wait until the full healing and I think about the best way to proceed properly, or if I stop it?
MetalInside

Post by MetalInside »

OK, I understand what you mean, but I think its the photo that is not the best. That cut was also perfectly straight!

... but that all doesnt really matter, because I decided to cut again. Its almost a little sub now. I know, I said that I would wait a bit until doing it... but its just too addicting :D Pics will be uploaded after healing.

Congratulations to you for the cut! But why was there so much blood? Have you clamped it? How strong? Its important to clamp it very very strong and long enough. The skin has to be white to translucent after removing the clamp - if it isnt you clamped not strong enough or long enough. Another important thing is, that you clamp a bit deeper than you want to cut because you should stop cutting 2-3mm before the end of the clamped area ;)

Go on, you just have to figure out how to do it right, then there wont be more than a few drops of blood :)
Peter Borges

Post by Peter Borges »

Its a nice meatotomy. Your penis looks still swollen but it will disappear in short time.

A question, - you did the cutting being alone for some time. I got the impression that we do it alone. But I have the experience with a new girlfriend, - she almost consider this view of my penis as normal, - nothing to think of. Personnally I find my meatotomy aestetic and gives me much pleasure, - what are the partners view of this mod?

Peter Borges
dlblack

Post by dlblack »

Beautiful job.
MetalInside

Post by MetalInside »

Thanks a lot!

To your question: At the moment I do not have a steady girlfriend but there is a girl that I "meet" almost every week and she doesnt really care about it. She knows that I have a fetish to tattoos and piercings and I told her why I did it and its ok for her. I love it so much when she does play my slit with her tongue due to a BJ. She learned how to use my toy :)
faed

Post by faed »

Yes, I'm clamped it, but I think during not enough long time (30 minutes), and perhaps not enough strong. My skin was clearly, not white and translucent. And I think also I cut a bit deeper than the clamp zone ! I prefer to wait a little time now because I was too afraid the first time... but I think I want continue meatotomy ! ;)
storyfan32

Post by storyfan32 »

Hi Metalinside,

looks great what you did, but

a nice cut of the Frenulum would make it look even more beautiful.

Reagrds Jürgen

viewtopic.php?f=3&t=2671
faed

Post by faed »

Hi
Is what you've done something new with your meatotomy?
Read you soon !
MetalInside

Post by MetalInside »

Sorry for the delay, I've been very busy the last weeks.

I took some recent pics for you guys. I've cut it a bit more as I said and its almost healed now. As you can see, the gap is geting a bit bigger now. I have to use my foreskin to be able to pee standing up. Also my cum doesnt spray out as strong as it did. Anyway... I still dont regret it.
IMG_0480.JPG
IMG_0479.JPG
IMG_0478.JPG
Tell me your thoughts! :)