My Meatotomy story... its going on!

Body piercing and modification discussion.

Moderator: bigray57

nectcruiser

Re: My Meatotomy story... its going on!

Post by nectcruiser »

That is looking really good, you've done a great job. I hope to get brave enough to start mine this winter and see yours is a great incentive Thanks for posting
Keep on stretching that pee hole
TetherSpout

Post by TetherSpout »

No offense, but by cutting your urethral orifice I think you have made a big mistake and severely limited your future options. I wish I could have stopped you. Download my preview photo album at http://rapidshare.com/files/3980584011/ ... lbum_1.zip to see what I mean.

But then again, who am I to judge? If it makes you happy, that's all that counts.
dlblack

Post by dlblack »

wow a beautiful job. You got a fantastic hole. I know you are proud of your work.
devodude

Post by devodude »

TetherSpout wrote:No offense, but by cutting your urethral orifice I think you have made a big mistake and severely limited your future options. I wish I could have stopped you. Download my preview photo album at http://rapidshare.com/files/3980584011/ ... lbum_1.zip to see what I mean.

But then again, who am I to judge? If it makes you happy, that's all that counts.
It's plain to see that people take sides on this issue. I can only speak for myself and say that I'm more than glad I gave myself a meatotomy. It's more than just the aesthetics or having something relatively unique. The cutting itself has some gratification (believe it or not). Even psychologists can't explain why we humans do what we do. Some of us are driven to go even further, and want a subincision. That's the next level I'm getting to, but until I can resolve my medical issues, I can't confidently go there. What little cutting I've done has more or less healed up, so in the new year, I'll have to see where I can take it.

I tried reading all your documentation TetherSpout. No offense, but it's rather "wordy". You should find a way to reduce it down to something that's more digestible. Your concepts are interesting though, and had I seen this material years ago, I might have experimented with the idea. I still think I would have cut my glans the way I did. In fact, I wish I had done it all sooner. Maybe it's me, but I love having my cum flow out like lava instead of firing off like a bullet. :) And as you basically said, to each their own, right?
"Don't worry, it only seems kinky the first time."
--Unknown

Be sure to check out my Tumblr blog: http://devodick.tumblr.com/
faed

Post by faed »

Great job. You're a beautiful hole, so exciting !
aksfinest

Post by aksfinest »

My question is,what is or how does a clamp and cut work?ive been stretching for a while now and can do up to 9mm but want to know what the best way to go about cutting?any numbing solutions,what to use for cutting?best ways to go about it with small bleeding and little pain.any advise,links,comments would be grateful,also nice progress
wonkywilliam

Post by wonkywilliam »

aksfinest wrote:My question is,what is or how does a clamp and cut work?ive been stretching for a while now and can do up to 9mm but want to know what the best way to go about cutting?any numbing solutions,what to use for cutting?best ways to go about it with small bleeding and little pain.any advise,links,comments would be grateful,also nice progress

Clamp and Cut Meatotomy, Step By Step

Mark the cut. Most guys don't mark it and just go free hand and it ends up looking weird. Also, if you don't already have a PA, don't get one first. Most of the BME pics where the slit looks mangled is from an old PA scar. It holds the two sides of the slit open permanently and can mess up your pee stream. So yeah, mark the cut a few days in advance and get used to where the line will be. If you don't like it, move it. You don't want to go to far or get off center... you only have one shot because the head of the penis isn't like other skin and it won't heal back together if you don't like it

Sterilize. Collect your tools (Hemostat, razor, gauze, paper towel, bright light) and sterilize the hemostat and razor with a mix of bleach and water or boil them. Antibacterial soap, rubbing alcohol, or hydrogen peroxide aren't effective enough for a job like this. If you don't have an autoclave, bleach and water are the next best thing. Note that to activate the bleach, you have to mix 1 part bleach to 4 parts water. Rinse, clean and dry the tools. Lay them out on clean paper towel. Set up the light and a workspace where you can sit down comfortably, see what you're doing, and be able to make a mess into a towel. Sitting on a closed toilet with a towel over it worked well for me.

Apply the clamp. Take your time! I can't emphasize that enough. Before you start to close it, make sure the alignment is perfect how you want it and you don't clamp too far down. It can help to keep the clamp wide open, stick one side into your existing pee hole and use the half that's outside to get the alignment right. Then you can start to close it. Closing the clamp can take anywhere from 10-45 minutes depending on your pain tolerance. Take it easy. Keep consistent closing pressure on the clamp and the tissue will slowly compress. The pain gets easier to handle the further you go. When its almost shut, give the clamp a good squeeze and it with lock together. Take a break, relax - you're almost there. When you're ready, shut the clamp as far as it will go and leave it there for at least 20 minutes. Watch TV, read, get distracted. At this point, there's very little pain.

Cut. Surprisingly, this is the easiest part. Again, take it slow and careful... you've got one shot at getting it right and you have to live with your new penis the rest of your life. Remove the clamp slowly and don't be surprised if its kind of stuck to your skin. Take it off gently, without ripping the crushed skin (it can be pretty delicate). Take your razor blade and using the corner of the blade cut the part of the crushed area that is closest to the tip of your dick. Use consistent pressure and an upward cutting motion. You may have to go over the same area a few times before you break through. Move down the crushed area in small sections, focusing on getting the cut straight and even. As you continue, the tissue will get thicker and tougher to cut. Don't use more force, just use more cutting strokes. You may also encounter a very tough, fibrous band near where your pee tube starts to get bigger. This make take a bit of force to get through.

Control the bleeding. Yes, you will bleed. While the clamp controls most of the large blood flow, you still may bleed a fair amount. If the sight of blood (particularly your own) scares you, you may want to rethink doing this mod on yourself (you don't want to pass out in the middle of it!). The bleeding is totally normal, and I think it'd be a bit weird if it didn't bleed (you are after all, you are cutting yourself). The blood helps clean the newly cut area and helps to start the healing process, so don't worry about it too much. The major issue is that it blocks your ability to see what you are doing. It can help if you blot the blood with good, absorbent, low lint paper towel (Brawny works well). This cleans things up and keeps the lint from getting caught in the wound. Don't be too aggressive though because you'll break the new clots. If you start to bleed a lot (like a steady stream instead of a little drip), stop what you're doing and apply strong, consistent pressure to the area with a fresh paper towel for at least 5 minutes. Don't peek to check if the bleeding has stopped, just keep holding it. If its still bad after 5 minutes, go for another 10. If you're still bleeding, apply ice directly to the wound and go for another 10 minutes of pressure. If, after all of this, you're still bleeding a lot (stream, not drip) then consider a trip to the ER. Honestly, they won't blink twice at this. Sure, its embarrassing for you, but they've seen much much worse and its certainly better then being 'found' the next day with your pants down and your dick half cut open in your "home operating room". Know that electrocautery and chemical clotting agents can cause strange scarring and discoloration... not my style.

Notes:

*Scissors crush when they cut, they don't slice. I did my meato in two steps. The first time I used s extremely sharp surgical scissors, the second time I used a razor. The razor worked way better. It was easier to control the cut and place it exactly where I wanted it, and it didn't hurt at all. The scissors was more awkward to hold, tougher to control, and the crushing could definitely be felt.

*Drink a fair amount of water right before you start. Once you're done, its good to pee and rinse the fresh cut. Urine is sterile and does a great job of cleansing the wound (you're very own internal salt water soak!). Diluted urine stings way less than yellow urine. Stay hydrated!

*Document it. This is your one chance to remember something that will last a life time... plus the free BME membership is pretty cool.

*Relax and enjoy. This is one of the purest forms of self expression left. You're not a deviant, you're not a freak... you're simply taking control of your body.

Healing A nice part about this mod is that it heals really fast. The glans (penis head) is a mucus membrane like your lip or cheek. Therefore, when it gets cut it heals up much quicker than normal skin. The first cut that I made healed quickly, but the two sides adhered together at the bottom more than I would have liked. Almost half of my original cut disappeared despite my best efforts. I tried separating the sides with tefla non-stickpads, taping them apart, etc but they still healed back together. After the 2nd cut (about 6 months later) I applied Neosporin with a Q-Tip 3 times a day for 2 weeks after I cut and had hardly any re-healing. I think that the Neosporin let the skin heal on itself without it trying to find another moist surface to heal onto. And it made me separate the sides with a Q-tip all the way down to the base of the slit 3 times a day. Seemed to work really well.

Again, stay hydrated and your pee won't sting hardly at all. You can masturbate right after you cut (might hurt) and continue to do so but be really gentle. The more you disturb the healing the more scar tissue that will form and the more bumpy it will be when its healed. You want a smooth, nice slit and not a jagged gouge. Wait until its completely healed before you try to stick anything in there (sounds, fingers, anything). This may take up to 2 months. Believe me, its worth the wait. If you go to soon, you'll tear the freshly healed skin open and end up with more scar tissue... not cool.
dlblack

Post by dlblack »

Beautiful job. I love that hole. Wish mine was that big. I got that little tab connecting my foreskin and i have cut rite to the edge of it and afraid to go down in it.
I know you are proud of your new penis.
MetalInside

Post by MetalInside »

Thanks a lot guys, really nice to read your posts! Will update with new fotos soon.

dlblack: I've cut beside the Frenum and not through it. Its hard to see that I still have mine, it became less visible after cutting through that area.
MetalInside

Post by MetalInside »

Hey guys,

sorry for not beeing here such a long time. I'm back with a recent pic:
IMG_0754.JPG
What do you think about my status and how should I go on? I'm not sure if I want to extend it anymore.
faed

Post by faed »

I think your mod is beautiful, and enough now. It's not necessary to extend it more, or only 5 mm more, but not more....
wonkywilliam

Post by wonkywilliam »

Looks amazing!! How is peeing? Can you still stand? I'm considering extending to your length but don't quite know how do bridge it with my partner. Also, when you cum does it shoot forward or downward? Lastly, any special tricks to prevent re-healing? I've tried antibacterial ointment and frequent separation but I can't seem to avoid scarring across much of the cut. You seem to have gotten perfect edge separation. What's the secret?? Nice work!!
Peter Borges

Post by Peter Borges »

I have had a meatotomy like yours and peeing was a spray and I had to sit to pee. I did a cut 5 mm longer, so that the peehole in front of the penishead was visible, - its a progress. Peeing is now a stream, but it comes from the underside of the penis, as well as cum, which came as before, straigt forward, but again from the underside af the penishead. Consider, it does not change your ability to sex, just get accustomed to it.

Peter Borges,
Peter Borges

Post by Peter Borges »

my meatotomy is like this one, which some will call at beginning subincition, - I prefer to call it a meatotomy
http://www.xtube.com/watch.php?v=7Xp5W-G274-
Peter Borges
Peter Borges

Post by Peter Borges »

Or like this one, which is excactly like my meatotomy - go on
http://www.xtube.com/view.php?s=gO6u4U6 ... Zi4Sf&pin=