My Meatotomy story... its going on!

Body piercing and modification discussion.

Moderator: bigray57

MetalInside

Re: My Meatotomy story... its going on!

Post by MetalInside »

Lets revive this thread :) After a long, long break from cutting, I finally extended my sub again!

Here fresh pictures that were taken during the cutting. I will post new pics when healing proceeds. I am so excited about the result :mrgreen:
clamp_.jpg
cut_.jpg
stefan1962

Post by stefan1962 »

...yes, very nice Job...
Brahmaviharas

Post by Brahmaviharas »

That's going to look great when it's all healed. I'm planning to do the same thing sometime soon. Let us know how the healing goes and update with more pics!
Dude19

Post by Dude19 »

So good updates please.
Be careful when trying new things. :D
faed

Post by faed »

Hi
Do you have updates about your meatotomy ? Thanks
herrjonny

Post by herrjonny »

Before continuing your sub, you should consider getting circumcised. Subs on uncut dicks do form lots of wrinkles, and as soon as you go deeper, you won't be able to pull the foreskin forward anyway. Please, think about it at least, it will make your cock much more beautiful. Once you cut too far, you won't be able to take this step anymore.
You can get plenty of information on eurocirc forum, das ist sogar auf deutsch ;-)
Mods: DIY fren removal, 00g DIY deepish PA, high&tight circ (feb 2018), PPP removal (mar 2020), full meatotomy (jun 2020), radical low&tight recirc (Jan 2021), 6g RPA (Feb 2022)
Next: subincision
PM me!
nectcruiser

Post by nectcruiser »

herrjonny wrote: Fri Jun 08, 2018 11:19 pm Before continuing your sub, you should consider getting circumcised. Subs on uncut dicks do form lots of wrinkles, and as soon as you go deeper, you won't be able to pull the foreskin forward anyway. Please, think about it at least, it will make your cock much more beautiful. Once you cut too far, you won't be able to take this step anymore.
You can get plenty of information on eurocirc forum, das ist sogar auf deutsch ;-)
This guy sounds like a circ freak wants to cut everyone. I think it will look just fine with your foreskin
Keep on stretching that pee hole
herrjonny

Post by herrjonny »

Well, just compare pics of uncut and cut subincised cocks, uncuts are wrinkled, cuts are smooth. That's a fact. But yes, beauty is a matter of taste. :wink:
What I wanted to point out is that for MetalInside the time to decide for either a wrinkled or smooth cock is now.
Mods: DIY fren removal, 00g DIY deepish PA, high&tight circ (feb 2018), PPP removal (mar 2020), full meatotomy (jun 2020), radical low&tight recirc (Jan 2021), 6g RPA (Feb 2022)
Next: subincision
PM me!
MetalInside

Post by MetalInside »

Hi guys :)

Sorry for letting you wait for such a long time. In the end of last year I did another very small cut and since then I did not cut further. This is the current state of my sub without the piercing (The piercing is holding the sub together, making the slit less wide):
newarts.jpg
As you can see, the slit is getting not only longer but also wider with every cut I do now. Thats also the reason why I stopped cutting end of last year - I realized that my cock now quickly transforms from a unobtrusive mea to a fat sub. I remember back when I started my mea... I found other subs, that were about the size of my sub now, very extreme. I could not imagine to have such a mod on myself.

Now after nearly a year, I love the look of my new cock and what I can do with it. Sounding it is just crazy and I can already get the tip of my small finger into the hole.

I plan to cut even more soon :) I think I can do maybe like 1cm more without getting circumised, then I have to think about it. Circumised big subincisions are indeed more beautiful I think.
Dude19

Post by Dude19 »

So good looking it gave me a semi just seeing the photo. I also thought way back before I started that I would not have cut as much as I have already. Now it has been a while since I last cut I think it has been about a year or so for me. I would love to get back to cutting but I have been so busy lately that I just don't have the time to do it. I would say look at splitting the glans.
Be careful when trying new things. :D
MetalInside

Post by MetalInside »

Hey ho, some time has passed and I am back again :) Two weeks ago I have extended my sub again. I‘ve used a cautery pen for the first time to prevent bleeding during the cut because bleeding was really massive on my previous attempt to extend the sub with classical clamp and cut. I've clamped the area for about an hour and then used the cautery pen to cut through the crushed area. It's a slow, painfull procedure which was an exciting experience for me.

It is my first cut that goes through a thick layer of skin to open the urethra which means I finally started opening my penis shaft. It healed for about 2 weeks and built smooth edges with my previous sub. I think with every cut its looking more like a subincision that goes into the shaft. I also start to feel inside my cock that it is cut open. My whole cock is changing from now on and I have to keep in mind that there is no way back. I will live with a heavily modified cock forever.

Here are some pictures of the fresh cut and the healed result.
Fresh cut
Fresh cut
After 5 days
After 5 days
Healed after 2 weeks
Healed after 2 weeks
Healed after 2 weeks
Healed after 2 weeks
What do you think about it? I have really waited for a long time before I decided to extend the sub into the shaft which is like a next big step. The next extension will come... But how far can I continue cutting before getting circumised? I really love my foreskin and my ability to pee standing, which becomes impossible without foreskin.
Velcroman

Post by Velcroman »

I don't understand why one would want to open their cock up like a banana split. What am I missing? :?
Lexi

Post by Lexi »

I mean that you have reached your maximum. If you want to continue using the foreskin you should not continue cutting. I too will stop my Meatotomy at this point. :D
Solo Masturbant :D
MetalInside

Post by MetalInside »

Hey guys. Thank you for the hints of not further extending the sub. I can understand that opening the whole penis is too much for a lot of people.

I had my mea for many years now and with the last few cuts I tried to enlarge the mea a little more without getting too extreme. For me my mea was very beautiful and I didnt want to change that.

On the other hand, the beauty of the mea was not the onliest thing I liked about it. It was also the ritual of the cutting process and how it feels to have a modded penis. I stopped cutting after finishing my mea for a few years because I was very young and I did not want to change all my cock at that time. During all that time I still had the desire to do more modding but I was strong and did some other modding stuff like my beadings.

After a few years I decided that I am ready to do some more cutting. I got older, lived with my modded penis for a few years and found out how people react. I had the feeling to know what I do and what to expect when I continue and I was sure that I am fine with it.

That is finally the reason why I did my last few cuts and also started opening the shaft with my last cut. It is a whole new chapter, the cut open urethra feels so different again and the cut opens up so much that it totally changes the penis. And its nothing bad to know that my personal penis will be like that forever. The imagination of getting a bigger sub makes me very horny.

I think thats what they all call addiction. You dont have to understand why I do this but maybe I could make it more clear
chatsau

Post by chatsau »

Thanks for sharing this. You (and a few others here) have been my inspiration. Everyone feels differently about the perfect penis but in the end, it's all yours and your decision :) You seem to understand very well what you're doing and what it is you plan so you're not going to regret your decisions later and this is what matters in the end.

I'm looking forward to seeing your progress if you decide to continue.