My Meatotomy story... its going on!

Body piercing and modification discussion.

Moderator: bigray57

devodude

Re: My Meatotomy story... now finished!

Post by devodude »

MetalInside wrote:Ooooh, its done. I did the final cut today, its opened to the PA hole now. What a feeling! Used the clamp and cut method again, its way better than using a scalpel. If you do it right, maximally 2-3 drops of blood come out and the cut is straight.
Congratulations on your recent meatotomy! I did mine years ago, without using the clamp & cut. There were a few sessions where the bleeding was a bit disconcerting, but I kept my cool, squeezed my dick tightly and waited for the blood to clot. Now that I'm fixated on going further, I'm treading along with a lot more concern about bleeding since there are so many veins along the penis shaft.

I really took my time when I did my meatotomy because I enjoyed the journey and didn't want to rush into things. I've never had any regret doing it, and only wished I had done it much sooner than I did. (I didn't really know meatotomies existed until the world-wide web came along!)

Enjoy your "new friend" M.I.....
"Don't worry, it only seems kinky the first time."
--Unknown

Be sure to check out my Tumblr blog: http://devodick.tumblr.com/
MetalInside

Post by MetalInside »

Thank you very much! Clamp and cut is way better for me, I get crazy when the blood is flowing and I cant see anything. Maybe try it for your shaft, when you do it the right way, there wont be more than 3 drops of blood and the skin is on the clamped place thinner than paper, you can look through it! The pain is also low during the cut but the clamping time can be an asshole :D

I also wanted to take more time for the Mea but now its done and I dont regret it.

At first I have to find out in what ways I can enjoy "him" now, have to get him to know again :D

Next project will maybe be a dolphin piercing, but I have to read a lot about it first. If anybody around here has experience with it, please tell me :)
nectcruiser

Post by nectcruiser »

WOW It looks great you've done a very neat job (I've seen some that look like they used a chain saw). I have a partial meatotomy that happened with a PA that migrated out and healed open. I left a large sound in over night to stretch the pee hole and left my PA in also, when I woke up the CBR was on the sheet and I had a meatotomy. I have just given my self another PA rather deep in hopes of doing the same thing again, its just about healed to the point where i will try this soon or I might get brave enough to clamp & cut this one.
Keep on stretching that pee hole
MetalInside

Post by MetalInside »

Thanks! I've also seen a few Meatotomys that look really strange... I dont know what these people are doing wrong - maybe its because every cock is different. I'm happy that it came out so nice for me, thats the look I always prefered :)
Buck_n_jkt

Post by Buck_n_jkt »

Your meatotomy looks good. If a subincision is out of the question then you might consider splitting your glans...it is a huge turn on but clamp, crush and cut don't work here...tiny cuts and time........
ThePipe

Post by ThePipe »

Wow, the result looks perfect!
I think I'll make another two mm.
MetalInside

Post by MetalInside »

Thanks a lot ppl! Its healed now and I got some recent pics again. I love the result!

What du you think?

Any suggestions what to do next? I don't want to cut it deeper (for now at least...). I like the idea to get a dolphin piercing but how will it effect the Mea? Will it maybe make my cut to build a permanent gap? I don't want that!

AND: Does anybody know a good website to upload that-like videos without getting them deleted or shown to public? I've recorded all steps of the cutting on video and want to share them too!
Attachments
IMG_0596.JPG
IMG_0595.JPG
modick68

Post by modick68 »

go to manmods.com its free and has video upload options too
MetalInside

Post by MetalInside »

Nice site, but you cant share the link to watch it without registration and its open for everyone there. I only want to share it with this forum!

I think even on this forum I have seen a website for that. After cklicking the link a password was asked and you can watch without any registration. Too bad, can't find it anymore... :/
MetalInside

Post by MetalInside »

Did one more very little cut (max 2mm) about 2 weeks ago because I want to perfect the look. Dont have pics right now but will shoot some for you the next days.

Also got it on video again! As soon as I find some time for editing, I put all of them together. I think that will be amazing because I used different ways to do the cuts. Any hint for a (free?) program that can cut and rotate video in MOV format? All videos are HD and very detailed! :)

What do u guys think about a dolphin now? Will it change the Mea in any way?

Also thinking about 2 beads right under the glans where the slit ends.

Gimme some input and hints :)
faed

Re: My Meatotomy story... whats next?

Post by faed »

hello
Your meatotomy is beautiful ! I'm waiting about your new pictures ! And thanks for your previous pics posted here !...
faed

Post by faed »

I'm thinking also that beads under glands is a good idea... You can try it.. Or maybe more open your meatotomy on the reverse side ?
MetalInside

Post by MetalInside »

No I don't want to open it to the top ;) The beadings are the next big thing in my head but I have no idea where to buy them. Does anybody know a shop that ships to germany?

I'm also thinking about the size of the beads. I want two of them, one on each side of the split. Any advices and/or experiences?

I also got a recent pic for you, everything healed since weeks :)
Attachments
IMG_0246.JPG
faed

Post by faed »

thank you for the pic : I find that your meatotomy is very clean! ... This is exactly what I would like do for me. I really do not want a cut in a "zig-zag" way, but in all right way! I wish to view your video....
MetalInside

Post by MetalInside »

Found out that I can upload videos here, lets try :)

The really interesting part is from about 2:30 to the end. Enjoy it ;)

PS: Everything was desinfected and sterile as always. Don't blame me for not using gloves - my hands are also sterile and I never got any problem as you see. You just have to be carefull and you should know what you are doing! :mrgreen:
Attachments
scissors.avi
Meatotomy cut
(30.51 MiB) Downloaded 2228 times