neuticles

Body piercing and modification discussion.

Moderator: bigray57

loversilicone

Re: neuticles

Post by loversilicone »

Your video "xl rex cum" is so inspiring! You must be proud of that bull scrotum!
bigballsnow

Post by bigballsnow »

here is the shower video...
not the best light, is very difficult to make a good video in my shower

http://ul.to/m43qm3vc
password: shower

i have also adeded the video in my xtube account but they need any time to show

http://de.xhamster.com/user/bigballsnow
Attachments
shower.jpg
loversilicone

Post by loversilicone »

YESS! :D :D :D :D :D

:P :P :P :P :P
Darth Kheiron

Post by Darth Kheiron »

Dear bigballsnow, I must say that every material you share is something almost divine for me - it shows me that it is possible to go such path and realistically achieve extreme AND aesthetically beautiful results.

As I remember, you've said that you don't see any practical limitations in everyday life, right? But tell me, in your opinion, would sizes like 3.50" or even up to 4" still remain practical?
These sizes are what I currently consider as a compromise between what I would want aesthetically and with what I would be willing to live everyday live. But, would I really be able to? What do you personally think from your experience?
bullbags

Post by bullbags »

Darth, very interesting analysis and your photo manips are very helpful in helping to visualize the end results possible. I have also done some work with line drawings to try to show what increases could be possible. My present pumped circumference is 14", quite big for me, now the addition of 2 Easter eggs-like implants roughly 2"long and 1.25" thick would push me passed 17" which is huge along with quite a stretch! To me this would be my target zone and very impressive with only mild practical problems :) . I'm not familiar with the weight of the implants but surely this is a factor to consider. Please continue to research this area as I too am considering this procedure for purely selfish enhancement, thanks, BB.
loversilicone

Post by loversilicone »

Hey Bigballsnow, do you ever go to FKK? How do people react?
Darth Kheiron

Post by Darth Kheiron »

Anyone else has a problem to post anything into this topic? Some server issues, it seems.
James20

Post by James20 »

This is amazing, but really dangerous. I wouldn't try this myself.
Darth Kheiron

Post by Darth Kheiron »

Why do you think it should be dangerous? If a professional does it and skin can bear it, I see this as one of the safest genital modifications.
Darth Kheiron

Post by Darth Kheiron »

bullbags, thank you for the support. I understand the selfish aspect of it too well :-D Those "significant-ones" that know what I plan don't like it much, mildly said. Too big, too fake, too horse-like (but I see this comparison as very flattering :-D).
Yet they support me in it ... even though they made it clear that above certain point they wouldn't want to have sex with "it" ... and that point is too much below my goals :-(
bullbags

Post by bullbags »

DK I understand that your partner(s) may find the idea strange but if you look at it in a positive way he/she may come to appreciate the benefits. Let me explain, my pumping journey started not many years ago as experimentation and I can only say the benefits have been great, I only wish I had started earlier because I would be a monster today :) I have increased length moderately, hang has increased a lot and scrotum size and weight a lot more :twisted: The bulge and weight are very noticeable especially on hot days and my partner enjoys the slapping of my heavy ball sac against her body :D Also I have noticed an increase in pre-cum and ejaculate and the ability to squirt several times in an evening. Bulging is also a bonus and great for the ego, there is nothing like a well stuffed bathing thong at the beach to mesmerize the less endowed :twisted: So be quietly persistent in you quest for genital superiority as your 'significants' will become overwhelmed by your genital power!Bigger is better, BB.
bigballsnow

Post by bigballsnow »

loversilicone wrote:Hey Bigballsnow, do you ever go to FKK? How do people react?
no public till today :-)
Last edited by bigballsnow on Sat Sep 24, 2016 11:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
bigballsnow

Post by bigballsnow »

James20 wrote:This is amazing, but really dangerous. I wouldn't try this myself.
not more dangerous as get you out of your home...
bigballsnow

Post by bigballsnow »

Darth Kheiron wrote:Dear bigballsnow, I must say that every material you share is something almost divine for me - it shows me that it is possible to go such path and realistically achieve extreme AND aesthetically beautiful results.

As I remember, you've said that you don't see any practical limitations in everyday life, right? But tell me, in your opinion, would sizes like 3.50" or even up to 4" still remain practical?
These sizes are what I currently consider as a compromise between what I would want aesthetically and with what I would be willing to live everyday live. But, would I really be able to? What do you personally think from your experience?
i never have seen balls bigger like mines 2,75", on the seller site are no pics about the size and shape of this bull balls since today :-(
first time im worried about the shape....
i like big balls but i like to hide it . with my little bull balls im happy
Darth Kheiron

Post by Darth Kheiron »

Bigballsnow, why are you worried about the shape?

I totally understand the need to hide them, I need to hide them as well - especially in work. Yet, I want to go as big as possible.