neuticles

Body piercing and modification discussion.

Moderator: bigray57

Bacon.Trap

Re: neuticles

Post by Bacon.Trap »

Got to ask, you thought about using something with more heft?

Say stainless ball bearings, or you just in it for the size more than the weight?
Binterhot

Post by Binterhot »

Wow dude!!
Impressive!!
I like to try it!!
Can you help me?
Xtube Profile:Binterhot
27yo mexican guy who loves to pump since i was 18, i want to be permanent huge with some silicone, if you want to help my growth DM me, every single donation would be injected 👌
bigballsnow

Post by bigballsnow »

no news from oher people? :(
just 2 new pics from me, a banding balls pic and one with my new little horse cock :D
Attachments
hor2.jpg
4ba.jpg
soundsgreat87

Post by soundsgreat87 »

That second pic is INSANELY COOL
jd29

Post by jd29 »

Wow that second pic is mindblowing. I knew you still have you balls and the fake ones. But man, to seperate them in your scroat, just looks cool.
kuddlkat

Post by kuddlkat »

I want to see more with the horse cock. :D
Darth Kheiron

Post by Darth Kheiron »

bigballsnow >>
That ... is ... perfection!!!

Would You be so kind and post more photos from different angles of them hanging freely?

Concerning news from others, I'm still preparing to get similar implants. I found a clinic in my country that seems respectable and apparently performs even "rather unusual" procedures. So I will contact them soon. Right now, I want to save enough money first.
... Mainly because it's not the only modification I want :-D

Please, would You allow me to create a photomanipulation of what I would like to achieve, which would contain some elements from Your photos? (copy/paste Your scrotum over mine to show desired change; I could add reference to Your profile, if You wanted) It would be good to have smething as reference for the surgeon (to make sure she understands my intentions and I really mean it).
I will post it here first, of course ;-)

PS: You are from Germany, right? Are You ever planning to go to Prague on fetish festival?
loversilicone

Post by loversilicone »

Oh, I really hope bigballsnow will say yes. I can't wait to see what you would like to do to your body! ;P
Darth Kheiron

Post by Darth Kheiron »

The photomorph is done, I'm just waiting for permission :-)

Well, I would like to have many modifications and mostly extreme ones, but given my lifestyle, it's virtually impossible to have them.
So, the ones carried on, will most likely be concentrated on my genitals - not only that I desire these changes, but also it's the ideal place that one is showing mainly to those he wants to :-D

... But I fear I will not be able to hide it at all.
Or, rather, I "fear" I will not be able to hide it at all ;-)
theomb

Post by theomb »

When can we see more of the banding pictures? I'm considering adding a 3rd, but not sure of the best way to do it.
Began stretching in 2000 with Saline Infusion, Pumping, Weights and all sorts of stretchers.
loversilicone

Post by loversilicone »

@Darth Kheiron

Yeah, having an obscene horse bulge "scares" many of us here... ;)
Darth Kheiron

Post by Darth Kheiron »

@loversilicone

Well, if it depended just on me, I would have neuticles so big that scrotum could be mistaken for an udder ... and penis shaped like the one of a real horse ... and other things ;-)
But we don't live in a perfect world, do we?

Pursuing academic career is very important to me, so it's limiting my options significantly.
I would love to have "obscene horse bulge" but the thought of likely reactions of other very important people really scares me.

So I plan to undergo such augmentations that, with the right clothing (I wear mostly formal), the bulge would be just as noticeable as to be on the safe "side" on the brink of look that would make people ask "dangerous" questions. If you know what I mean.
bigballsnow

Post by bigballsnow »

no text, just pics :D
Attachments
cha2.jpg
cha1.jpg
b3.jpg
jd29

Post by jd29 »

Well done BB the last pic is awesome. Thanks for the share. Please keep on having fun with the big set.

jd
loversilicone

Post by loversilicone »

@Darth Kheiron

Yes we don't live in a perfect world. Anyway I'm sure your idea of "moderate"augmentation is slightly bigger that any human can naturally have. So people won't ask embarrassing questions, but everybody will secretly admire your manbulge between your legs!