neuticles

Body piercing and modification discussion.

Moderator: bigray57

loversilicone

Re: neuticles

Post by loversilicone »

Bigballsnow: the shape of your balls is just perfect. Really, I've never seen some modified balls as natural as yours!
loversilicone

Post by loversilicone »

I have a question: is your ballsack getting longer with time because of the weight of the bull balls without any need of stretching?
bigballsnow

Post by bigballsnow »

loversilicone wrote:I have a question: is your ballsack getting longer with time because of the weight of the bull balls without any need of stretching?
not worth talking about, i love to hide it over the day and in the night i´m lying, no stretching effect...
but i think i can stretch them long...next time i will do
Attachments
n1.jpg
ny3.jpg
bullbags

Post by bullbags »

WOW :shock: spectacular ! BB.
bullbags

Post by bullbags »

FYI to all. Found urologist in California, Dr. J. /Elist, who does testicular silicone implants safely! average size increase 100% if wanted and safely :) check him out, he is legit and highly qualified. BB.
jakethehuber

Post by jakethehuber »

Hello!

After a longer time I am back here again and the first thing I see is this incredible thread. I love these big balls and the ballsack! I for myself don't have the balls :D to have this done to me - but I really would like it!
In addition I am very interested in your other fetish, these cocks look very fine, do you have a thread with pics where you use them?
And your pics with the heels and the string - they are great!

Greetings from Germany
Jake
loversilicone

Post by loversilicone »

Hey man your latest videos on toypics are amazing, thank you for sharing! 😎
bigballsnow

Post by bigballsnow »

here are some pics captured from video clips, sorry for the bad quality, i make any new pics next time
Attachments
pump3.jpg
balls3.jpg
balls2.jpg
balls1.jpg
loversilicone

Post by loversilicone »

Hmm great teaser! Can we see the vids now? ;)
inflationfetish

Post by inflationfetish »

WOW! I saw the beginning of this thread, (evidently from 5 years ago) of a guy implanting some neuticles manually, on his own. I'm not sure what technique they used in terms of sterility, but really glad to see that it appears the original poster is alive and well!

I think the idea of implants is interesting. I'm contemplating doing liquid silicone, and know if I start the temptation will be to go huge. The implants provide more options for removal later though.

Good suturing work by the original poster (I'm assuming he sutured himself as well as made the incisions himself. Risky but worked out.
hamtaro

Post by hamtaro »

Now i have new inspiration
Darth Kheiron

Post by Darth Kheiron »

Oh god, I would love to have balls like this so bad!
I wonder if I could manage to order Neuticles and get them through customs, given that they would be declared as veterinary material and that's restricted in my country :-/ And would there be any professional willing to implant them?

I'm seriously considering buying liquid silicone "just in case" - as an enlargement tool of last resort if all other methods failed.

I think I should try to ask a doctor if it's possible to implant small expander implants and fill them gradually until the result is somewhere between practical and satisfying.
bullbags

Post by bullbags »

FYI , check out Avanti Derma in TJ Mexico. Very professional and qualified MDs, no DIYs! They do girth enhancement and also scrotum enlargement safely but no Neutical surgery as of yet. check out their Youtube segments. BB.
marcel-bodymod

Post by marcel-bodymod »

Hey,

habe deine Berichte aufmerksam und interessiert gelesen. Deine Berichte sind eine tolle Inspiration! Ich habe auch schon lange den Wunsche nach 4 Eiern, ich weiß nur nicht wie ich es umsetzen kann. Kennt hier jemanden der mir die Dinger einsetzt wenn ich sie bestellt habe, oder hat sonst jemand einen Tipp? Selber traue ich mich da nicht ran...
tomboiny

Post by tomboiny »

Do you have an update on how things have been going for you with the extra testicles