URETHRAL REROUTE

Body piercing and modification discussion.

Moderator: bigray57

jeannets

Re: URETHRAL REROUTE

Post by jeannets »

superbe
Keith Alcox

Post by Keith Alcox »

Some years ago this was done to me with my conscent.
I was layed on my back with my legs tied apart and above my head.
An ice pack was held behind my hairless scrotum and a sound was pushed down my urethra.
It was either a chinese chopstick that was smooth and square in profile with rounded edges or something similar.
It was made of bone or ebony wood. It wqas used as a sound and was pushed right down my urethra. It was long enough that it could be held so as to tent out my urethra behind my scrotum. The ice pack was removed after it had been on there about five minutes.
A red hot electric soldering iron was then used to cut a slit into the urethra about two inches longbehind my balls.
The flesh was burned away leaving a wide slit that was cauterised with the heat.
There waas no pain thanks to the ice although there was a dull ache that was happily relieved with Paracetemol for a few days.
I spent hours over the next few days in a warm salty bath and there were no complications.
I had always sat down to piss due to a big PA and long term chastity using my PA
Now my cock is solely as a sexual organ and is at the mercy of my masters who choose how it is used and when.
I have a long thick curved barbell that is pushed up the urethra and has one ball on the top of my glands and the other
at the front of the slit just behind my scrotum.
I also have a long padlock that can be put through in its place that divides my balls.
I live with my two long term masters on a farm in Devon and it a vet who we know very well and intimately, that carried out the proceedure.
At the time the slit looked massive but this has got a bit smaller. It has never caused any problems apart from I have to wipe off the area after pissing.
My cum naturally oozes out of this hole.
RicanMan2001

Post by RicanMan2001 »

Keith Alcox wrote:Some years ago this was done to me with my conscent.
I was layed on my back with my legs tied apart and above my head.
An ice pack was held behind my hairless scrotum and a sound was pushed down my urethra.
It was either a chinese chopstick that was smooth and square in profile with rounded edges or something similar.
It was made of bone or ebony wood. It wqas used as a sound and was pushed right down my urethra. It was long enough that it could be held so as to tent out my urethra behind my scrotum. The ice pack was removed after it had been on there about five minutes.
A red hot electric soldering iron was then used to cut a slit into the urethra about two inches longbehind my balls.
The flesh was burned away leaving a wide slit that was cauterised with the heat.
There waas no pain thanks to the ice although there was a dull ache that was happily relieved with Paracetemol for a few days.
I spent hours over the next few days in a warm salty bath and there were no complications.
I had always sat down to piss due to a big PA and long term chastity using my PA
Now my cock is solely as a sexual organ and is at the mercy of my masters who choose how it is used and when.
I have a long thick curved barbell that is pushed up the urethra and has one ball on the top of my glands and the other
at the front of the slit just behind my scrotum.
I also have a long padlock that can be put through in its place that divides my balls.
I live with my two long term masters on a farm in Devon and it a vet who we know very well and intimately, that carried out the proceedure.
At the time the slit looked massive but this has got a bit smaller. It has never caused any problems apart from I have to wipe off the area after pissing.
My cum naturally oozes out of this hole.
Very interesting. Can you post a picture of you?
Moderate pumping to get the best results. Sometime going to extreme pumping to my own enjoyment and to impress my friends :)
mac67

Post by mac67 »

Oh,this is hot! I agree. Some pictures would be awesome.
sandrine

Post by sandrine »

C'est toi qui l'a aussi grosse ? J'aimerai bien te traiter SM réel !! sans excès imbéciles mais un paquet pareil çà doit se travailler hard !
Like to trade and to show pics and nice clips
dom

Post by dom »

sandrine wrote: Fri Sep 25, 2020 8:10 pm C'est toi qui l'a aussi grosse ? J'aimerai bien te traiter SM réel !! sans excès imbéciles mais un paquet pareil çà doit se travailler hard !
Ah oui alors un joli paquet à travailler en SM, tout comme mon paquet qui n'attend que ça...
Je voudrais bien te travailler les couilles aussi Sandrine, bien gonflées, elles sont superbes et méritent un bon traitement...