Deep sounding

Body piercing and modification discussion.

Moderator: bigray57

mysoundhole

Re: Deep sounding - NO BLOOD !

Post by mysoundhole »

Today was a great day for sounding , NO BLOOD in sight ! I tried out the two new Van Buren sounds that just arrived the other day a 30FR and a 32FR made in India . These were slightly shorter then my other Van Buren sounds and the curve is slightly different too and they slide right in easy .
The only thing I didn't like was the tip , the 32fr was a bear to get in my meatus hole but once it was in everything started to loosen up with some extra lubication .
The 32FR is suppose to be equal to a 10.7MM in size and I swear this new one from India felt bigger then my other 32FR Van Buren sound , I tried both sounds to compair .
The cool thing is once I had it in all the way it was a walk in the park sounding in and out untill I unloaded my full load of cum .

That was my day and night , two great sounding sessions and no bleeding . I'm hoping by next summer to be sounding with a 12mm or a 13mm but a 36FR is most likely where I will be .

MySoundhole
slkdyk

Re: Deep sounding

Post by slkdyk »

Has anyone seen an expandable Penis plug. Not necessarly for enlarging the opening but to insert it a couple inches and then expand it so it will not move.

sd
Sorry I could not answer the phone, I was tied up at the moment. ;-)
TetherSpout

Post by TetherSpout »

slkdyk,

If you research patents at the USPTO, you'll see that there have been many attempts to come up with an expandable penis plug over the last century. Some involve inflatable elements; others utilize rubbery elements that are stretched thin before insertion or compressed fat after insertion; and still others are like miniature versions of The Pear of Anguish. They all have serious limitations and none of them have ever been commercially produced. Some are not even realistically feasible to make.

The closest you'll ever come to a large plug that stays secure inside your penis is if you emulate the multi-part retainer that I show in my first album. You've already made a long spout, so it is just a matter of making a series of thin retainers that individually are just barely insertable and that, when stacked, form a nice big cylindrical slug. Use a piece of dental floss, when you insert them, to keep them in correct order. The resultant plug will be bigger than anything available on the market or ever seen before and will be impossible to pull out.

TetherSpout
mysoundhole

Post by mysoundhole »

Inflatable YIKES ! That almost sound deadly , what happens if it over inflated inside your penis WOW talk about swelling ! :lol:

mysoundhole
mysoundhole

Post by mysoundhole »

Another deep sounding day ! DANG my glory hole is bigger now and seems to be staying that way after weeks of stretching my meatus hole .
Today I was sounding with my 34fr Van Buren , it slide in like a butter knife in soft butter . looking at my pee hole I can see the tear has now healed up nicely leaving my hole open more allowing my 34 fr Van Buren sound to slide in with ease .
If I keep at it maybe I will be up to a 13mm by next summer , the trick is to keep it open while it heals

Anyway I had a nice stretching day with my cock , my cock like a baby bird hungry for a bigger meal ! :lol:

MySoundhole
mysoundhole

Re: TWO PEE STREAMS

Post by mysoundhole »

Hey how many of you who are sounding 11mm or bigger have two pee streams when you pee ? Now that my hole is bigger I'm now seeing two pee streams when I pee , one straight forward and one downward . Guess from now on I will have two streams when I pee , I pee in my sink so it doesn't much matter but standing and peeing into a tolit LOOKOUT one hits the water and the other will head for the FLOOR !
Guess a quick fix would be to either sit and pee or place a number TWO bucket down below so you hit the tolit and the bucket ! :lol:

MySoundhole
data1730

Post by data1730 »

I'm up to a 15mm hegar and a 38fr Van Buren and if I start having two streams I just pull the skin back and forth (I'm uncut) a few times and it seems to straighten out the urethra.
Attachments
P1010021.JPG
mysoundhole

Post by mysoundhole »

data1730 wrote:I'm up to a 15mm hegar and a 38fr Van Buren and if I start having two streams I just pull the skin back and forth (I'm uncut) a few times and it seems to straighten out the urethra.
Nice cock , WOW 15mm you have been sounding longer then me . I have been at it for a year , during that year I stopped for four months because of a heart attack I had the Christmas the year before .
My 10mm Penis plug just arrived in the mail today , I looked at it thinking yea this looks nice and then I started thinking dang I hope it doesn't slide out after sounding with a 34FR .

I cleaned it and wipe it down good then inserted it into my cock , it does stay in because of the way its designed with these grooves almost like a screw toward the end and thats what keeps it in for me .
I wished it was a size bigger like a 11mm and solid like this one , I might have to do some more hunting and see if I can locate another solid penis plug that is 11MM .

MySoundhole :)
kuddlkat

Post by kuddlkat »

mysoundhole wrote:Inflatable YIKES ! That almost sound deadly , what happens if it over inflated inside your penis WOW talk about swelling ! :lol:
mysoundhole
A year or two ago I hooked up a small balloon, a one-way valve, and a tiny piece of tubing (holds the balloon on the valve) to make an inflatable sound. Had to use a really small balloon so it wouldn't go too far (as in passing prostate), but it was pretty intense. I inflated it with air first then realized warm water would work just as well. I also used a small object in the tip of the balloon in order to work the balloon all the way in before inflation. No way to release the pressure except to slide the balloon out, which isn't an issue as it barely stays in by itself.

I either overstressed my urethra or had a mild UTI (I clean everything with rubbing alcohol, but I get careless sometimes) and was dripping for a few days, so I haven't done it since.
mysoundhole

Post by mysoundhole »

kuddlkat wrote:
mysoundhole wrote:Inflatable YIKES ! That almost sound deadly , what happens if it over inflated inside your penis WOW talk about swelling ! :lol:
mysoundhole
A year or two ago I hooked up a small balloon, a one-way valve, and a tiny piece of tubing (holds the balloon on the valve) to make an inflatable sound. Had to use a really small balloon so it wouldn't go too far (as in passing prostate), but it was pretty intense. I inflated it with air first then realized warm water would work just as well. I also used a small object in the tip of the balloon in order to work the balloon all the way in before inflation. No way to release the pressure except to slide the balloon out, which isn't an issue as it barely stays in by itself.

I either overstressed my urethra or had a mild UTI (I clean everything with rubbing alcohol, but I get careless sometimes) and was dripping for a few days, so I haven't done it since.

Thats not cool that dripping thing , glad you recover . Yea when I first started sounding I was very careless and had one UTI where I woke up in the morning and pissed out blood NOT COOL ! I cancelled my dental appointment that morning and ran down to see my doctor , she tested me and confirmed a UTI and then gave me pills to take for two weeks . That cleaned it up and after that I stop being so careless making sure everything including my body was clean before I sound with anything .

In two weeks I have a appointment to see this new doctor and I'll be getting a full physical and full bloodwork on me , I wonder what he will think when he looks at my penis hole . HOLY SMOKES what is this guy feeding his cock everyday ! :lol:
I'm not sure what I'm going to say if he ask me how I ended up tearing my meatus hole , I guess I will have to say sounding for sexual fun I guess .
I picked out this Korea doctor instead of the American doctor , I'm thing he won't be as hard on me as the other American doctor listed in that office .
The last American doctor I saw turned out to be a total DUD and a jerk , when I told him what I was doing he started giving me some real dirty looks . I knew right then that relationship wasn't going to last one appoinment , that was my last doctors appoinment with him .

MySoundhole
dlblack

Post by dlblack »

Hey mysoundhole.
I have the same problem of a lot of split piss streams and a lot of splatter. I have found a neat plug off ebay that I ware backwards that lets me piss with one stream and no splatter. The plug is only one inch long and is 5/16 but the flared at the end is almost 10mm. I install it with the flair in and the restrictor holds it in and I can pee with a nice stream. So I leave it in all the time. I for get it is in there. I once got a bj with it in.
mysoundhole

Post by mysoundhole »

dlblack wrote:Hey mysoundhole.
I have the same problem of a lot of split piss streams and a lot of splatter. I have found a neat plug off ebay that I ware backwards that lets me piss with one stream and no splatter. The plug is only one inch long and is 5/16 but the flared at the end is almost 10mm. I install it with the flair in and the restrictor holds it in and I can pee with a nice stream. So I leave it in all the time. I for get it is in there. I once got a bj with it in.
Thats works , I have now three penis plugs and two of them are thru hole types . The first one doesn't stay in anymore because its a 8mm or a 9mm and the third thru hole is just alittle bit too big for me right now and I'm trying to reach that 12mm size before I move to Tennessee next month for good .
I have been working out trying to stretch my hole so I can use my larger size thru hole , its going to be a five day drive across country and that penis plug will keep my hole opened wide during the ride across country .
Once we get to where we are moving to we will be staying with my exwifes daughter and grand kids so I'll be sort out of luck sounding like I do now for atlease a month while we look for our own apartment and that sort sucks !
Also means I won't have my computer hooked up for a month unless I get online from my new Samsung Galaxy S4 cell phone I just bought the other day , thats why I'm slow replying to your comment here I was getting that all setup and working .

Yea yesterday at a doctors appointment I had to use their bathroom and I over shot the tolit by one pee stream , the other pee stream hit the target ! :lol:
I look down and thought holy cow its a flood on the floor , thankfully I didn't pee all over my pant leg .

MySoundhole
wildpony

Post by wildpony »

Hello guys,

Here is my latest vid on deep sounding. I took a clear tube at 17mm and put a 1/2' sound in it and took it all the way to the bladder.
The feeling was REALLY great. A little slow at first but after it started in , it slid in fairly good.

Here is a link http://www.xtube.com/watch.php?v=MyyNQ-C381-
Love injections of saline, pumping of tits & nipples,
finding which is the biggest sound I can take.
dlblack

Post by dlblack »

wow that is big and deep. wow
alan69

Post by alan69 »

That is the first sounding I have seen in a while that really impressed me. Bravo! I have noticed that when a 17mm sound passes the base of my cock, (not yet to the outer sphinctre, that I have this strong and delicious desire to pee. (Which is impossible, which is why it's so delicious.) So, I have to get up and go the the WC and pull it all out, and let it rip. Again congrats. Alan.