Deep sounding

Body piercing and modification discussion.

Moderator: bigray57

sounder88

Re: Deep sounding

Post by sounder88 »

Been sounding now for a little over a year so I'm rather new to this compared to the vast majority of the members here. However over that year I have managed to now be comfortable with a 14mm sound up into my bladder. I have found that when the sound passes through the entrance to the Prostate the feeling is intense almost as good at passing into the bladder.
Pmpstd

Post by Pmpstd »

I can go to half inch wide but the smaller ones feel setter and mare fun
Attachments
Sound1&3.jpg
alan69

Post by alan69 »

Pmpstd, I can tell from your pictures that you're doing it right. When you want to go through your prostate, and into your bladder (Past all the little fun constrictions along the way), you start out like normal sounding, with your cock pointed either upward toward your navel, or straight out. When you decide that you have played enough and want to get serious, you point your cock downward, and apply a VERY SLIGHT amount of pressure. The further down you point your cock, the quicker and easier it will slide in. I find that for me, if I bend my cock so that -- laying flat -- it is pointing toward the bed beneath my knees, then I start feeling that magic feeling that I am peeing in reverse. If I just keep a very slight amount of pressure on the sound, and push down to pee, it will magically open and let it in. This is even better if you have a TENS unit to give a little electrical tingling. There are very few movies that show this approach. I guess there aren't a lot of guys who are doing that type of play. This is very addictive. Alan (alan stoneman IM astone9 Yahoo, email, [email protected] )
muutenvaan

Post by muutenvaan »

I've been using quite rigid rubber rod for few times.

I have to lube it and let it stay in urethra while I do other things as I can't get it in bladder when erect and I always get hard when stuffing my urethra. So after few minutes of waiting and getting soft I get up, point my penis down and push it in. It has to be in just right angle and there is a small nudge when it pops in (what I believe is prostate) and then it just slides to bladder.

I can almost cum from just moving it slightly but very soon urine washes most of the lube away and it starts to hurt to insert. It's not very smooth. Maybe some day I'll drain my bladder and inject 200ml of lube so I can keep fucking until I get orgasm.

And about those silicone toys.
I remember seeing a English (UK) webstore that offered 20€ silicone nails. The store had awful interface and also sold metal sounds and other metal cock toys and weights. Anyone remember that?
Pmpstd

Post by Pmpstd »

That sound in the picture has a curved end, I made it myself. I never go deep while erect as you can see it was chilly that day and I was shribbled up. For some real wild feeling use ball chain, like what you use on a light switch or key chain. It's fun getting it in but when you pull it out slow you will go through ith roof.
Restoredude

Post by Restoredude »

Here's my deepest. Felt pretty sweet!
Attachments
stick1.JPG
stick2.JPG
kradyar

Post by kradyar »

I love sounding. I could take 16 easy by now.
with hurts i can shortly push in 17.
Attachments
heagar.png
nnyx

Post by nnyx »

does anyone remember a short x tube video or something that was posted to this site---a beefy guy was sounding with a rippled sound...he was fast and furious with it and came within minutes.....i cant seem to locate it....
You dont pump ?! You're SICK !!!
devodude

Post by devodude »

Pmpstd wrote: For some real wild feeling use ball chain, like what you use on a light switch or key chain. It's fun getting it in but when you pull it out slow you will go through ith roof.
Yeah, I tried ball chain years ago. They come in different sizes too. As much as I loved sounding (sliding just about anything that could fit in there), I more or less had to give it up since my immune system just wasn't as robust as some people and I was proned to bladder infections. No matter how well I cleaned things, I kept getting infections. It's difficult to explain this to a urologist or family doctor. They're not stupid and they suspect you've been shoving things in your dick.

Kidney and bladder infections are not pleasant things to go through, and potentially dangerous. It's also expensive to cure if you don't have health coverage.

So now, the only thing I usually shove into my urethra is my index finger or pinky...
Attachments
HPIM0859.JPG
HPIM0864.JPG
HPIM1007.JPG
HPIM1024.JPG
HPIM1026.JPG
"Don't worry, it only seems kinky the first time."
--Unknown

Be sure to check out my Tumblr blog: http://devodick.tumblr.com/
alan69

Post by alan69 »

Someone on one of these threads asked to see the one with the guy and the large stepped sound, here it is. Alan

http://www.xtube.com/watch.php?v=dlJM2_G828_
nnyx

Post by nnyx »

Thanx for this video....the one i am seeking looked like it was professional done. The guy had a 12 in (at least !) ribbed sound thrusting fast into his hard cock...anyone know of sounding videos for sale? i sure cant locate any
You dont pump ?! You're SICK !!!
alan69

Post by alan69 »

NNYX, sorry it's not the right one. This same guy does do some with stepped sounds that are longer, and they are usually clustered on the same site. He can also get an 18mm Hegar sound in even further than I can, for which I am jealous. I would love to see a professionally done sounding movie. Either sex, I am equal opportunity. Peeholes are my thing and the bigger mine gets, the more fun I have with it. LOL. If you come across any professional videos, please send me the vid or the URL to [email protected]. Thanks, Alan.
alan69

Post by alan69 »

Say, just found this one, is that it? http://news.bmezine.com/2006/10/19/yes- ... ole-thing/
Pmpstd

Post by Pmpstd »

Found some pics of using a ball chain. I use a plastic tube as a guide going in. Then slide the tube out and slowly pull out the chain. What a feeling!!!
Attachments
Chaintube1.JPG