Deep sounding

Body piercing and modification discussion.

Moderator: bigray57

data1730

Re: Deep sounding

Post by data1730 »

Surgilube, individual packets, you can buy them from Allegro Medical online
data1730

Post by data1730 »

bige13

Post by bige13 »

any other good lube with a numbing agent?
bige13

Post by bige13 »

I have a Hager sounding set, I can take 6 mm sound, but everything else is too big. How long should I keep the 6mm sound in so it continues to stretch the uretha ?
Lexi

Post by Lexi »

Hegar Dilator 11mm,19cm
Hegar Dilator 11mm,19cm
SDC11165a.jpg (40.82 KiB) Viewed 9785 times
Meanwhile, I get a 14-mm Hegar dilator in my external urethral orifice into it. And a Hegar dilator with 11-mm diameter and a length of 20 cm I get past my prostate. The increase of 0.5 mm has proved to be effective.
I just pushed a 11-mm Hegar dilator in my prostate to stretch over. Very pleasant. So you can also stimulate the prostate. :D
Attachments
Meatotomy after sounding with 14mm Hegar Dilator.
Meatotomy after sounding with 14mm Hegar Dilator.
SDC10006a.JPG (48.62 KiB) Viewed 9784 times
Hegar Dilator 11mm,19cm pushed all the way.
Hegar Dilator 11mm,19cm pushed all the way.
Solo Masturbant :D
Bacon.Trap

Post by Bacon.Trap »

I can almost hit that last ridge, but not just yet.

http://www.xtube.com/video-watch/Fun-wi ... d-27126131
cyborg

Post by cyborg »

What do you guys use as a "keeper". I've gotten up to 12.5mm and want to wear something to slowly stretch. I have some piercing insertion tapers, but they are too short to try to wear.
SLICDIC

Post by SLICDIC »

I use Surgilube. It is what was recommended. You can research it on the net.
wildpony25

Post by wildpony25 »

I love sounding and try to go bigger. Right now I'm at 20mm and trying to come up with something
new. I was wondering if any one has tried to hammer a nail in the head of your cock? I'm really thinking about doing it, sounds very HOT. In sounding with large sounds the head moves back and forth. A Nail on each side would keep the head in one place. To see what I'm talking about , watch my video at http://www.heavy-r.com/video/218336/Ext ... _Sounding/. Any suggestions on how to keep the head from moving?

James
devodude

Post by devodude »

wildpony25 wrote:I love sounding and try to go bigger. Right now I'm at 20mm and trying to come up with something new.
When I first read your comment about 20mm, I thought that was pure exaggeration, but after seeing your video, I stand corrected.

I'm a little jealous of that. I can handle 11mm fairly easily, but can't afford to buy any sounds bigger than that (since one larger sound costs more than my entire set). Having seen the "sound" you were using in your video though, I think I'd prefer to wait until I can buy a larger metal sound. The contraption you were using is doing damage to your urethra, which I think is mostly coming from the lack of a smooth taper at the tip.

I would also look for some other device who's stroke length is shorter. It would do less damage plus the vibrations would probably feel more erotic and sensual.
I was wondering if any one has tried to hammer a nail in the head of your cock? I'm really thinking about doing it, sounds very HOT. In sounding with large sounds the head moves back and forth. A Nail on each side would keep the head in one place. Any suggestions on how to keep the head from moving?
Although nails might sound like a good idea, in reality, I think you'll be risking tearing your glans to a pulp. Perhaps a ring attached to a plate that would rest behind your glans would be a safer bet. I doubts such a device is commercially available though. Something like a lynch pin might serve as workable device to hold your glans in place. Drilling a hole in a piece of wood to insert the pin into, and notching the metal so you could insert a "C" clip would do the trick. Finding a ring with the appropriate size would be a challenge. You'd probably have to remove the existing ring and substitute something else in its place, most likely. I'm not sure. Just throwing that out there.

Driving nails through your glans is just going to make everything super bloody for no good reason.
"Don't worry, it only seems kinky the first time."
--Unknown

Be sure to check out my Tumblr blog: http://devodick.tumblr.com/
rrolleston

Post by rrolleston »

What does everyone do to get to the next size sound. I have one that is 9-10 mm 8 inches long. 9 mm end slides in easy. 10 mm end is pretty tight so I leave it in for an hour or more at least once a day trying to stretch but seems to be slow going. Maybe I am just impatient.
DeepImpact

Post by DeepImpact »

I have been using a Super Long Silicone Urethral Sound which is about 35.2cm long. I have been using this type of sound for quite some time, and I have never experienced any nasty issues. Infections are a rarity, I think one on the past 3 years as I make sure to keep the sound clean using antiseptic. I am not to interested in stretching I just love the sensation of deep penetration and using a massager to maximise the affect.
woody1

Post by woody1 »

WP25, should make sure that pvc does not shatter inside ur shaft otherwise u wont have a dick left, each to their own, seems like you do not mind a bit of blood u must be pissing razor blades at the end of your session :lol:

Here you go big ding dong on this fruit loop

https://www.heavy-r.com/video/105108/Ha ... s_in_cock/
soundsgreat87

Post by soundsgreat87 »

DeepImpact wrote: Mon Nov 13, 2017 3:05 pm Infections are a rarity, I think one on the past 3 years as I make sure to keep the sound clean using antiseptic.
Can I ask what antiseptic you use?
alan69

Post by alan69 »

WOW! Talk about being dead here!!!!!!! What happened to everyone. I went away for a few years and -- shit -- nothing going on. (One major computer crash and a loss of EVERYTHING!) I am alan69 on Fetlife. If you folks want to meet me over there. I have lots of pictures, (which I posted before the crash) and even a couple of videos. I am now just starting the 24mm sound and its a tight squeeze for damn sure. Alan