Deep sounding

Body piercing and modification discussion.

Moderator: bigray57

mysoundhole

Re: Deep sounding

Post by mysoundhole »

data1730 wrote:It took about 5 years to get up to the 15mm Hegar. I'm also up to a 38fr Van Buren and a 39fr Pratt. No, I've never cut my meatus, it's all stretching.
DANG by the time I reach 65 I'll be shoving a 15mm in my cock too ! :lol: Hey along the way stretching your meatus did you have any bleeding , twice I had alot of bleeding after I tried shoving a 12 MM in my cock . It felt and look like I just struck oil except it wasn't oil it was lots of blood pouring out of my cock , talk about panic it was a bit nail biting to watch . The first thing I started thinking was ER ER ER ER ER holy shit if I don't stop this bleeding I'm going to the ER ! :?
I stayed cool and thought it out and did stop the bleeding within five minutes but after that I was cusing myself out thinking DUMB ! DUMB ! DUMB ! :roll:

So now I'm going slow with my stretching of my meatus slit using alot of lubication while doing it , yea I'm sure it feels good shoving a 15mm in your cock if theres no pain while sounding .
I just can't see taking a butcher knife and trying to crave my meatus open , massive infection is what keeps me from trying that but hey if your conforable trying it or doing it and your willing to risk it more power to you I guess .

I finally found a web site that shows you how to make your own cow milking machine , I plan on making one this year for around $300.00 . I want to pump & milk my cock with a sound in my cock while its being milked by the milking machine . Talk about a head rush ! The feeling of the sound moving in and out as it pumping and milking my cock & Prostate has to feel pretty dam great ! :)

MySoundhole
alan69

Post by alan69 »

The trick is can you use your muscles to pull the sound all the way past your second sphincter into your bladder "Where the magic is?" Here is the video of the guy who can pull it all the way in, once it is past the tight places.
Alan ht(delete this space)tp:// (delete this space)www (dot) xtube (dot)com/watch.php? (delete this space)v=UlqiX-S819-
lellelind

Post by lellelind »

alan69 wrote:The trick is can you use your muscles to pull the sound all the way past your second sphincter into your bladder "Where the magic is?" Here is the video of the guy who can pull it all the way in, once it is past the tight places.
Alan ht(delete this space)tp:// (delete this space)www (dot) xtube (dot)com/watch.php? (delete this space)v=UlqiX-S819-
Awesome! I would like to be able to do that. I can push a sound out. But how does he suck it in like that? What muscles does that? What muscles is involved?
mysoundhole

Post by mysoundhole »

alan69 wrote:The trick is can you use your muscles to pull the sound all the way past your second sphincter into your bladder "Where the magic is?" Here is the video of the guy who can pull it all the way in, once it is past the tight places.
WHAT I thought there was only one sphincter just before going into the bladder but a second sphincter UMMM I will have to look into that .
Hey what with the ( delete this space ) can you post one link to that video , copy the link from the website then click above URL above here and paste the link . After that it will be highlighted for us to click on , thats easier then all that ( click and delete ) stuff .

MySoundhole
alan69

Post by alan69 »

There are actually 3 tight places that stand guard to the bladder. The first sphincter, then there is the prostate, (which is very tight) then there is the final sphincter at the bladder neck. I can put my butt on a large thick pillow and get the angle right and the sound will sink from its weight, right through the prostate. (Pure heaven.) And I can suck it that far -- right up to the last sphincter. BUT the last one is a bear, and to get in through that one, it helps immensely to push down like you are going to pee. I just haven't mastered how to push down and suck in at the same time.

Sorry, the reason I broke the URL up like I did, was because either the newart server was having troubles (which happens from time to time,) or, there was something that it found in the address. (more than likely. ) I couldn't get it to take it the easy way.

A
mysoundhole

Post by mysoundhole »

alan69 wrote:There are actually 3 tight places that stand guard to the bladder. The first sphincter, then there is the prostate, (which is very tight) then there is the final sphincter at the bladder neck. I can put my butt on a large thick pillow and get the angle right and the sound will sink from its weight, right through the prostate. (Pure heaven.) And I can suck it that far -- right up to the last sphincter. BUT the last one is a bear, and to get in through that one, it helps immensely to push down like you are going to pee. I just haven't mastered how to push down and suck in at the same time.

Sorry, the reason I broke the URL up like I did, was because either the newart server was having troubles (which happens from time to time,) or, there was something that it found in the address. (more than likely. ) I couldn't get it to take it the easy way.

A
Your right about two sphincters , I'm already in my bladder with ease now using my Van Buren sound . It only takes me less then a minute when I start sounding to enter into my bladder , after awhile of sounding I can pull my Van Buren sound out completely and insert it in again and within 10 seconds I'm back in my bladder which by the way is about the size of a Pear .
The male bladder I found out really isn't all that big inside , with me I'm more or less stretching my bladder muscle when I try to push it in all the way .
Heres an interested photo of the male bladder .

[url][http://www.rnceus.com/uro/norm2.htm/url]

My cock isn't the longest cock so for me I'm lucky to get up onto the handle halfway , after that I'm stretching my bladder muscle where my Van Buren sound will not go in any further .
I really wish my Van Buren sounds could be about an inch shorter in lenght but as far as I know all Van Buren sounds are pretty much the same in lenght .

MySoundhole
alan69

Post by alan69 »

I am leery about penetrating too deeply. I know that I keep everything scrupulously clean, and I wear gloves, when I am going past the base of my cock, BUT -- still in all, an infection is no fun. In all the years that I have been playing with my peehole (since about age 8 or 9)(and that wonderfully wise and adventurous babysitter) I have only had one infection, and that was easily handled with some antibiotics. Just the same, I don't want another.

I have to admit that letting a sound find its way into me is a real thrill. Left without touching it will very slowly creep through the outer sphincter and into my prostate, where I can suck in and feel it trying to go further. It is a wonderful feeling. Scarey but very exciting. I feel sure that if I had a sound that was long enough, and heavy enough, (and slick enough)that I could eventually suck it in the rest of the way. I know the magic feeling when it does penetrate all the way, and it's on the verge now. It's kind of a yoga thing, feel like I need to pee, have to pee, want to pee, relax, peeing in reverse, but not. Leaking a few drops around the sound. PFM. It is delicious. Alan
TetherSpout

Post by TetherSpout »

I don't know about the rest of you guys, but what impressed me most about the video in alan69's link is the way the guy is able to stuff that ribbed sound into his dick and twist it to sharp angles in such a carefree way without any apparent concern for pain or injury. I wish my urethra were that tough. And it also impressed me that his dick stayed so limp and soft. Unless he jacked off just before he made the video, he has much better control of his dick than I have. My dick still becomes erect too easily whenever I stick anything deep into my urethra. I'd like to be able to roughly stuff my dick, like he does, with a bendable sound or tube, and then compress it on the outside with an elastic wrap (leaving the glans still exposed) so that it ends up looking like a long thin hose that I can bend in any direction. My urethra is tough enough for that, but erections are a real nuisance. I wonder how he keeps his so limp and manageable, especially when I see the sound rippling at the orifice as it slides in or out. My dick would immediately start to swell.
mysoundhole

Post by mysoundhole »

TetherSpout wrote:I don't know about the rest of you guys, but what impressed me most about the video in alan69's link is the way the guy is able to stuff that ribbed sound into his dick and twist it to sharp angles in such a carefree way without any apparent concern for pain or injury. I wish my urethra were that tough. And it also impressed me that his dick stayed so limp and soft. Unless he jacked off just before he made the video, he has much better control of his dick than I have. My dick still becomes erect too easily whenever I stick anything deep into my urethra. I'd like to be able to roughly stuff my dick, like he does, with a bendable sound or tube, and then compress it on the outside with an elastic wrap (leaving the glans still exposed) so that it ends up looking like a long thin hose that I can bend in any direction. My urethra is tough enough for that, but erections are a real nuisance. I wonder how he keeps his so limp and manageable, especially when I see the sound rippling at the orifice as it slides in or out. My dick would immediately start to swell.
I haven't seen the video but after researching the size of a male bladder its about the size of a PEAR , thats really small in size when you think about it . I didn't imagine it being as small but now I can understand why I can't fit the handle of my Van Buren sound all the way in my bladder .
Last thing you want to do is poke a hole in your bladder trying to force a hard solid piece of stainless steel in your small bladder so for me if it won't slide in on it own then I'm not going to force it in hard .
But yea it feels great after the sound slides up into the bladder , after sounding my bladder for almost an hour I'll stop and start masterbating and WOW the head of my cock feels like it swells .
The feeling is like none other untill I have this massive orgasm , its the best orgasm I have ever felt before at my age . Not only that my cum is two to three times as much , about two tablespoons or more of thick white creamy cum .
I don't get that type of orgasm just masterbating , I guess thats why I sort got addicted to this Urethral and bladder play .
It feels so dam good and thats where the addiction kicks in , I tried to explain that to my women doctor and she just gave me this weird look like I'm fucking nuts ! LOL

Mysoundhole
data1730

Post by data1730 »

In general, Van Burens run 11 to 11.5 inches long. And yes, I know when I bear down, as if to pee, the sound goes in deeper until the handle disappears
Attachments
P1010064.JPG
alan69

Post by alan69 »

Ya' know, the van Buren picture is a turn on, kinda sorta. I wonder how large they make them? As you can see, I like 'em big.
Attachments
18mm sound insertion.JPG
alan69

Post by alan69 »

I guess this is "show n tell" night. Here are a couple of other 18mm pictures of me and one with a supersharpie all the way in on the cap. They won't let me post any more. :(

Alan ( [email protected] )
Attachments
super sharpie up on the cap.JPG
18mm hegar.JPG
18mm Hegar pushing a fuckwad back into my prostate.JPG
mysoundhole

Post by mysoundhole »

data1730 wrote:In general, Van Burens run 11 to 11.5 inches long. And yes, I know when I bear down, as if to pee, the sound goes in deeper until the handle disappears

Dang those are nice Pic's ! Wish I could shove that size in my cock , maybe in another five years and $1,200 dollars later . Thats about the cost of my lubication I would be using in a five year period , lots of lubication ! LOL
Yea my sounding addiction now cost me around $50.00 a month for lubication and other supplies needed to stay clean before , during and after my sounding sessions . Guess you might say it's cheaper then swinging your club out on the golf course ! :lol:
I'll have to give that bear down thing you talk about a try , thanks for sharing .

Mysoundhole
data1730

Post by data1730 »

Largest Van Buren I've ever seen for sale was 40fr. (my next purchase)
Attachments
P1010051.JPG
mysoundhole

Post by mysoundhole »

data1730 wrote:Largest Van Buren I've ever seen for sale was 40fr. (my next purchase)
Holy Smokes , yea thats BIG ! I just purchased today off e-bay today a Van Buren 34FR single sound for $13.00 NEW .
I have been sounding my bladder with my largest 32FR Van Buren and I needed the next size up , I think a 34FR is equal to a 11MM in size .
Anyway if I can manage the 34FR for awhile that will be a good stretch for me , next week I might order off e-bay a 36FR Van Buren and keep it on standby .

MySoundhole