Deep sounding

Body piercing and modification discussion.

Moderator: bigray57

urethra

Re: Deep sounding

Post by urethra »

You are true legend Alan.
dilater

Post by dilater »

just wondering anybody use guyon sounds
MinesUncut

Post by MinesUncut »

joetwo21 wrote: Thu Dec 08, 2011 2:36 am i use van burens all the time when i sound and i push them in as deep as they will go. i have had a few times when there was pain and some blood but that doesn't last long or deter me from doing it again. i stared out with an 18 french sized van buren but can now take a 28 easily. just working on the 30 now. seems that i've hit a bit of a tougher stretch with my cock head so i'm having to take it slowly. i've had orgasms with the van burens in my prostate on several occasions. i find that it is difficult not to get a hard on once that big piece of metal is deep inside of me and then it is only a matter of time before i'm stroking off with it inside of me. the larger sizes won't let any of the cum out. the whole thing is such an experience, i love it. never had any sort of infection and i try to play as clean as i can. irritation and some discomfort for awhile when i pee after but that doesn't last as long as it used to either. sometimes it's nothing at all even after a long and good stretch. man, i love it lol.
I just began sounding myself a few weeks ago. I began using Hegar sounds and loved it. My first times I only let the sound into me 4-5" as I was new to this activity and didn't want any unexpected surprises. Though I watched videos of guys with the sound disappearing in them you don't understand that until you actually play a few times and see how it feels and how to slip it back out. The next few times I let it go deeper and eventually the whole sound was in me. As the sound gets in me deep my cock gets some hard. As it gets hard it takes me to ejaculation without any stroking of my cock at all. It is the most fantastic feeling I have ever experienced. A guy can't imagine how good his cock can feel till he's experienced this kind of massive orgasm. I am thinking the Hegar's got to my prostate which is what causes me to cum when they are in that location? After each sounding session my cock did not hurt or burn nor did I have any blood or discomfort at all. My cock actually felt really good for like the next day. Like walking on the edge of an orgasm for the next day. After many sounding sessions I wanted to go deeper so I bought a set of Pratt sounds. The Hegar sounds were 8" long, the Pratt's 11 inches. The bend on the Pratt's are a bit more curved and seemed to not want to slip into me as well as the Hegar sounds. I did eventually find how to get them to slip in as deep as the Hegar's had gone but they get to a point around 9" and stop. I assume it gets to the bladder sphincter and needs to be manipulated somehow to get it to slide into the bladder?? Can someone guide me thru how to go a bit further using the Pratt's ?? Should I go deeper?I did have some irritation feeling for a few days after using the Pratts. I think its due to the bend in the Pratt rubbing against the urethral wall where the Hegar being straighter didn't do that. In using the Hegar's I would bend my cock to get it to slide deeper after it reaches the base of my cock. I have not had any infections so far. I soak the sounds in bleach\water solution for 20 minutes or more then clean them with peroxide washing with water between each then a final wipe with 90% alcohol. I also wear gloves and clean the packet of lube with alcohol prior to opening it. I don't let the sound or lube touch anything that has not been wiped with alcohol. I place each item on a large paper plate. I wash my cock as I would normally do when taking a shower. I am uncut and I am not going to do the things I see on the doctor videos prior to use of a catheter before sounding. I don't let the sound rub over any part of my cock it just goes in my urethra. Do you guys think after your urethra gets used to sounding it gets a bit more resistant to infection as little by little it is being exposed to more activity? At some point I will step up to Van Buren sounds but only after I master the Pratt's. I have gone back to using the Hegars for now until I hear your comments.
data1730

Post by data1730 »

dilater wrote: Thu Oct 04, 2018 6:04 am just wondering anybody use guyon sounds
Yes, I do, a 30 and a 32 fr, why?
Attachments
guyon coming out.wmv
(2.69 MiB) Downloaded 985 times
Lexi

Post by Lexi »

The use of Guyon sounds for sex games is certainly very enjoyable but also has some risks. The lessons must be done very clean and carefully. Because otherwise a urethral or bladder infection can easily arise. In addition, there is a risk to overstretch the urinary sphincter and thus trigger urinary incontinence. I also introduced Guyon sounds with a 10mm diameter. I do not do that often. I prefer to use Hegar 12mm diameter dilators that are only 19cm long and do not go into the urinary bladder. It is enough if Hegar Dilator goes through the prostate. This is very pleasant and not as dangerous as Guyon sounds. Also, I still have sterile urine to flush around the urethra. So you should urinate conditionally after the sounding. :D
Attachments
Hegar dilator 12mm, 19cm fully introduced.
Hegar dilator 12mm, 19cm fully introduced.
Hegar Dilator 12mm,19cm
Hegar Dilator 12mm,19cm
Solo Masturbant :D
Lexi

Post by Lexi »

Stretching the external urethra and the urethra are 2 construction sites.
The Meatus urethrae externus is best stretched with a penis plug with longitudinal bore. So that the plug can remain permanently inserted. Method. Insert a plug that just enters the meatus into the fossa navicularis urethrae. After about 2 weeks the plug will go out easily. Because the meatus has stretched due to the permanent stretch. Then you can import a 0.5mm larger plug. After 2 weeks the next and so on. With this method I can now introduce a 18mm penis plug.
To stretch the urethra from the fossa navicularis urethrae. It is best to take Hegar dilators for approx. 19cm long which can be easily inserted through the prostate. Residuals during insertion can cause some urethral strictures (strictures) and the prostate entrance These disabilities must be passed carefully to avoid injury. Cleanliness is absolutely important to avoid infections. Disinfect the dilator and a sterile lubricant is necessary. I use Xylocain Gel 2%. This is called then Sounden. After frequent use, the urethra will become accustomed to it and the initial impairments will no longer occur, so that the pleasant feelings will prevail. After some time you can use the next 0.5mm Thicker Dilator to stretch the urethra. How fast you can use the next size depends on the frequency of use and on the duration of stretching (1-2 hours), but it is still very tedious. It is relatively safe as long as you do not penetrate into the bladder. Because you can easily damage the bladder sphincter and thus trigger incontinence. In addition, you have no germ-free urine for rinsing the urethra more. That's why I usually only sound through the prostate and do not invade the bladder. With this method I have been able to insert a 12.5mm. The urethra makes a 90 ° angle to the top of the prostate, which can be easily passed through a Van Buren dilator, a flexible dilator, or a catheter to reach the bladder. It is also possible with a Hegar dilator but because you have to push the penis down.
:)
Attachments
Insert the penis plug
Insert the penis plug
Penis Plug
Penis Plug
Meatus after Sounding
Meatus after Sounding
anony666

Post by anony666 »

Lexi wrote: Sun Nov 18, 2018 9:04 pm Stretching the external urethra and the urethra are 2 construction sites.
The Meatus urethrae externus is best stretched with a penis plug with longitudinal bore. So that the plug can remain permanently inserted. Method. Insert a plug that just enters the meatus into the fossa navicularis urethrae. After about 2 weeks the plug will go out easily. Because the meatus has stretched due to the permanent stretch. Then you can import a 0.5mm larger plug. After 2 weeks the next and so on. With this method I can now introduce a 18mm penis plug.
To stretch the urethra from the fossa navicularis urethrae. It is best to take Hegar dilators for approx. 19cm long which can be easily inserted through the prostate. Residuals during insertion can cause some urethral strictures (strictures) and the prostate entrance These disabilities must be passed carefully to avoid injury. Cleanliness is absolutely important to avoid infections. Disinfect the dilator and a sterile lubricant is necessary. I use Xylocain Gel 2%. This is called then Sounden. After frequent use, the urethra will become accustomed to it and the initial impairments will no longer occur, so that the pleasant feelings will prevail. After some time you can use the next 0.5mm Thicker Dilator to stretch the urethra. How fast you can use the next size depends on the frequency of use and on the duration of stretching (1-2 hours), but it is still very tedious. It is relatively safe as long as you do not penetrate into the bladder. Because you can easily damage the bladder sphincter and thus trigger incontinence. In addition, you have no germ-free urine for rinsing the urethra more. That's why I usually only sound through the prostate and do not invade the bladder. With this method I have been able to insert a 12.5mm. The urethra makes a 90 ° angle to the top of the prostate, which can be easily passed through a Van Buren dilator, a flexible dilator, or a catheter to reach the bladder. It is also possible with a Hegar dilator but because you have to push the penis down.
:)
Where can I find those kind of plugs that increases in 0.5mm increments?
Lexi

Post by Lexi »

To get Hegar dilators with 0,5mm pitch, have a look here: https://www.cliniccare.de/hegarstift-he ... toskopie/a -1233 /
because you also get 0.5mm intermediate sizes.
You will receive penis plugs after drawing under the following address: Stainless steel X design <[email protected], there you send a drawing, and let you make an offer. It is not expensive a plug costs about 50 euros. :D
pkflorida

Re: Deep sounding bleeding

Post by pkflorida »

I just discovered this huge pleasure with Van Buren Sounds about a month ago. I'm going in very slowly and it just seems to fall in the right place after about 15 min. The problem is...I always draw blood and am not sure where its coming from.

Is it because its hitting the prostate over & over again( which feels unbelievable) or from the friction of the urethral walls which makes a slight tear?

Please help with suggestions or pointers.

Thanks!!
bladesman

Post by bladesman »

pkflorida wrote: Thu Jan 03, 2019 9:05 pm I just discovered this huge pleasure with Van Buren Sounds about a month ago. I'm going in very slowly and it just seems to fall in the right place after about 15 min. The problem is...I always draw blood and am not sure where its coming from.

Is it because its hitting the prostate over & over again( which feels unbelievable) or from the friction of the urethral walls which makes a slight tear?

Please help with suggestions or pointers.

Thanks!!

I've also recently started using Van Buren sounds; when I find the privacy(not nearly as much as I'd like)I have been using an 18Fr. Hitting the prostate feels fantastic and the sensation from moving in and out of it slightly.....wow. However, I also find a bit of blood on the first few inches of the sound when it is withdrawn, and when I am wiping the lube off my penis with a paper towel some diluted blood shows up on it. I am not having pain using the sound but I wonder why the blood appears. It is never a large amount and does not color my urine.
mrbigcox

Post by mrbigcox »

I do have to say that urethral play has been my life. No really, it has. From carving my wears for you and I and participating in this beautiful fun!! Thanks to all for a pretty fricken awesome ride over this some 30 years. I can’t believe how fast it has gone. I was 20 years old just yesterday it seems, but damn!!! I will continue my journey for the Ultimate Orgasm until my end!! What’s crazy is every time I feel as if I have reached my goal, something new and fun shows its head.
mac67

Post by mac67 »

I just started deep sounding. bought a set of rosebud sounds. tried them out last night. it was awesome. I could only get 8mm through prostate. after a few minutes it relaxed. I could have gotten larger through, but have a tight area about an inch or so before it. I guess I need to stretch. the rosebuds went in 8 inches. I'm looking for advice. what would be better for me, Pratt or Heggar ? Pratt is 11 inches long vs. 7-1/2 inches for Heggar. should I worry about them slipping in too far and not being able to get it out? I can get a 13mm in about 2 inches. rarely 14mm. here are some pics before and after meatonomy.
Attachments
current meato.
current meato.
14mm
14mm
13mm
13mm
13mm x 2 inch through hole
13mm x 2 inch through hole
12mm x 1 inch through hole
12mm x 1 inch through hole
12mm x 3 inch modified paint brush
12mm x 3 inch modified paint brush
modified paint brush (used butane torch)
modified paint brush (used butane torch)
14mm modified paint brush
14mm modified paint brush
fishing lure apx. 14mm before meato.
fishing lure apx. 14mm before meato.
fishing lure before meato.
fishing lure before meato.
Lexi

Post by Lexi »

You have a nice meatotomy.
Before masturbating, I like to use Hegar dilators to stimulate the penis. It's a nice hobby. It is very pleasant when the dilator slides into the prostate. I use a Hegar dilator 12.5mm, 19cm. The constriction you mentioned is the prostate entrance, which you have to slowly stretch. Best in 0.5mm steps.
:D
Attachments
SDC11191a.jpg
SDC11185b.jpg
mac67

Post by mac67 »

thanks for the info. you don't worry about the Hegar going in and not being able to get it back out?
i'm doing this for 2 reasons. pleasure for one. also it's always burned when I pee for as far back as I can remember. I had a bad uti during puberty from masturbating and not pissing afterwards. I think maybe from that. I had another uti a couple years ago from using the shower hose to put water in bladder. felt great doing it, but I learned my lesson. nothing unsterile going that far again. got a super bug. took 4 different antibiotics to clear it up. the last one was shots at clinic. I told them about burning. they sent me for a scope. didn't find anything wrong. so I think stretching might help.
Lexi

Post by Lexi »

It is normal for the urethra to burn a little when you start sounding. This gets better and better as the urethra gets used to the new load. If you work cleanly and use plenty of sterile lubricant, it is better to use it every time. It is good if you are a beginner using metal dilators that slide better than silicone or rubber dilators and therefore did not irritate the urethra so much. Stretching one to two hours a day is enough. You will not be able to do this every day because of the pain. It is better to take a break for several days between stretching sessions and only to continue when there is no pain. I always increase in 0.5 mm increments with Hegar dilators. If you increase too quickly, there is a risk of cracks. Scar tissue that arises is difficult to stretch. So far I have reached 12.5 mm I have started at 6 mm in diameter. Of course, I also have a constriction on the external urethral meatus, which you have to stretch with difficulty. A meatotomy doesn't help either. The urethral meatus consists of firm connective tissue. A pain gel is helpful for increasing the diameter. I use xylocaine gel 2%. Of course, you have to be careful not to go too hard because you can hurt yourself because you feel less pain. So only slowly increase the diameter. It takes about 2 to 3 months for a 0.5 mm step, dilators with a bore are hard to find in this size. If I want to urinate or ejaculate, I just take the dilator out and then insert it again. Moving the dilator back and forth also does nothing, and only leads to microcracks which then slow down the desired result. You can only get ahead with patience. Of course, the Hegar Sound can also slide in completely. That also happened to me before. I then used pliers to pull the sound out. It is better to attach a string to the sound at the end, which then hangs out of the meatus. Then you can easily pull out the sound. :D