Deep sounding

Body piercing and modification discussion.

Moderator: bigray57

Oregazmick

Re: Deep sounding

Post by Oregazmick »

Pmpstd wrote:Found some pics of using a ball chain. I use a plastic tube as a guide going in. Then slide the tube out and slowly pull out the chain. What a feeling!!!
This type of chain is commonly used for the plugs in baths etc. and over a good number of years I have known several come apart. I have been putting things into my urethra since about the age of 10, also many years ago, and by now am nicely stretched without cutting, can take a Sharpie with the greatest of ease. I personally would never insert anything that was not sterile or that could injure the inside of the urethra or could break or bunch up or become knotted, and I suggest a chain could fail on all those counts.
Chumy69

Post by Chumy69 »

Hi guys, I would like try to do the deep urethral sounding, but I don't have any experience, can anyone advise me which one to buy, the long, wide and brand? My e-mail is [email protected] Thank for your help.
alan69

Post by alan69 »

I would say that what you buy depends on where you want to be in a couple of years. If you just want to play, and you have an un-stretched hole, then something like small 8 - 10mm Van Burens or Pratts are for you. If you want a huge -- gaping hole, and you dream of people putting their tongues, fingers, toes -- and yes-- even their cocks in it, then you want to go for a set of Hegars. (available all the way up to 26mm.) If you love the feeling of something going through your prostate, then some of the sounds like the foot long Pratts are the thing. (All of these sounds can be bought pretty inexpensively now on eBay.com.)
Remember:
1. Always piss before and after playing.
2. Wipe the sound with at least 70% rubbing alcohol, and let it dry.
3. Use plenty of a high quality lube, like KY or Astroglide. (I personally prefer Neosporin, it prevents any little itchy infections)
4. Never share a non-sterile sound with anyone -- regardless how disease free they are. Always sterilize the sound between insertions with a friend.
5. ALWAYS use the largest sound you can get in your hole to start. Starting with the small sounds can either poke a hole in something or go into one of the ducts for cowper's gland or to the seminal vessicles. (OK, when you are experienced, this kind of play is very exciting, but not when you are starting.
6. When you get to the point that you want to penetrate your prostate, it is fun and far safer to let the sound go in by its own weight. It will, if you point your cock down toward your feet and try to piss it out while it is trying to go in. A really mind blowing experience. TENS units can give you more pleasure than you can ever imagine, but they are very expensive. Still they are very much worth what you pay for them. WARNING they are addictive, and you will not want to leave home for long periods of time without them. LOL.
7. You will develop a larger hole -- regardless -- and you will find that you can cum better while the sound is still inserted, but that takes some practice.
Alan
Attachments
17-18mmDCP01983.JPG
Chumy69

Post by Chumy69 »

:D Thanks Alan. :D
jonnie

Post by jonnie »

Re Alan69: Noticed you're up to 3/4 inch with sounding. Wondered if you had the pee hole cut. I seem to be at a plateau with my Heagar 14mm. Odd thing is that I can push it almost all the way in when I start with the 13mm side (7 inches of the 8 inch Hager goes all the way in). However, when I start with the 14mm end I seem only to be able to push it in about 3-4 inches. Frustrating.

Any suggestions?

Jonnie
alan69

Post by alan69 »

I have been at this for a long time, since I was 8 or maybe 9 and the baby sitter and her magic hairpin. BUT, but for some experimentation when I was in high school, I did not even think of stretching till about 5 or 6 years ago. Then I thought that I would really love a large hole. I made some sounds out of stainless steel, and then I found that they were far cheaper to buy them on eBay than make them. I have noticed that it is easier to slip up on the larger sizes than to go straight to them. That is to say, that if I start with an 18mm sound and push it into my hole, it takes longer than if I start at 15mm and then follow that up with a toy that is 15.5 mm, and then 16 and then 17 and then 18. (This is counter-intuitive I know.) I suppose it is because the larger sound tries to push all the urethral tissue into a bunch instead of slipping into it.

I have also noticed that my hole is moving off, from being low centered, to almost all the way to the bottom of my cock-head. Yes, I have thought of cutting the top to move the hole back to center. BUT, again that tends to produce a hole with kind of ragged edges, and it is far easier to cut the bottom, due to the comparative thickness of the top tissue. There are also a bunch of nerve endings in the corona and I really love the feeling of sounding and getting fingered and tongued in my hole, and I don't want to loose any feeling. Also, I enjoy the stretch feeling of having something that is really too big going into the little cunt on the end of my dick. I confess that it would be an ultimate thrill to get fucked in my hole.
Attachments
dick n dick.jpg
gina tg canada

Post by gina tg canada »

in addition to pumping, i enjoy inserting and deep sounding , here are some of my pics for todays session
Attachments
Picture 172.jpg
Picture 172.jpg (49.01 KiB) Viewed 9352 times
Picture 166.jpg
Picture 166.jpg (52.96 KiB) Viewed 9352 times
Picture 162.jpg
Picture 162.jpg (69.83 KiB) Viewed 9352 times
Picture 84.jpg
Picture 84.jpg (69.45 KiB) Viewed 9352 times
Picture 76.jpg
Picture 76.jpg (68.24 KiB) Viewed 9352 times
Picture 75.jpg
Picture 75.jpg (73.13 KiB) Viewed 9352 times
Picture 69.jpg
Picture 69.jpg (73.19 KiB) Viewed 9352 times
Picture 41.jpg
Picture 41.jpg (69.19 KiB) Viewed 9352 times
Picture 8.jpg
Picture 8.jpg (64.12 KiB) Viewed 9352 times
Picture 11.jpg
Picture 11.jpg (59.37 KiB) Viewed 9352 times
JeremyH

Post by JeremyH »

The best sound I have purchased is a tool bit in XL size from MR S. Made of nine inch long 12mm ribbed silicone and is fantastic to insert and even better to have intersourse with the wife while inserted. In certian positions she also can really feel and enjoy the ribbing. Also really like when she pulls the sound out fast, she does this several times and really feels great.
alan69

Post by alan69 »

Please post pictures! Alan
mysoundhole

Post by mysoundhole »

alan69 wrote:Pmpstd, I can tell from your pictures that you're doing it right. When you want to go through your prostate, and into your bladder (Past all the little fun constrictions along the way), you start out like normal sounding, with your cock pointed either upward toward your navel, or straight out. When you decide that you have played enough and want to get serious, you point your cock downward, and apply a VERY SLIGHT amount of pressure. The further down you point your cock, the quicker and easier it will slide in. I find that for me, if I bend my cock so that -- laying flat -- it is pointing toward the bed beneath my knees, then I start feeling that magic feeling that I am peeing in reverse. If I just keep a very slight amount of pressure on the sound, and push down to pee, it will magically open and let it in. This is even better if you have a TENS unit to give a little electrical tingling. There are very few movies that show this approach. I guess there aren't a lot of guys who are doing that type of play. This is very addictive. Alan (alan stoneman IM astone9 Yahoo, email, [email protected] )
Heres a video I watched earlier today , shows you the angle and how to reach the bladder in two steps if you watch the video starting from 2:30 . I haven't tried doing it this way but I plan on trying it tommorrow using my Hegar sound . I can stand up and almost reach my bladder by pointing my cock downward but I never reach my bladder completely .
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iwWwD8ku6Js

Mysoundhole
alan69

Post by alan69 »

http://www.xtube.com/watch.php?v=E5WM0-J542- THis is too sharp and he doesn't know to hold his cock down further
alan69

Post by alan69 »

A Hegar sound is just too short to make the trip if your cock is hard, but if you just relax and let it go limp, then you can collapse it like an accordion bellows. Then it becomes shorter, and you can easily put a Hegar just inside your bladder. It is a very intense sensation. It is easy to use a larger sound, and less dangerous. Those little 1mm or 2mm sounds are pretty sharp. I would not think of doing it with less than an 8mm sound. That won't want to go all the way easily, but if you just keep a constant pressure on it, and then push down really hard like you are peeing, it will suddenly go in. Absolutely a turn on. Also if you use a longer sound, it is easy if you are hard.
lellelind

Post by lellelind »

alan69 wrote:...then you want to go for a set of Hegars. (available all the way up to 26mm.)...

26mm? What do they use a 26mm Hegar for? I mean - is it really possible to take a 26mm sound in the urethra? It's wider than 1 inch. I think it must be made for another purpose, but for what?
alan69

Post by alan69 »

Hegars are traditionally a uterine dilator, which is why they are shorter than Pratts and VanBurens. But they work fine for peeholes. They do come in the larger sizes -- which I hope to be able to accommodate in the next year or so. I would so like to get fucked in my peehole. Right now, I could take a smallish cock. Wulfhuund could take up to an inch and a quarter. I have pictures. My next goal is 3/4 inch. Alan
mysoundhole

Post by mysoundhole »

GREAT NEWS ! Tonight for the first time I made it all the way in my bladder using my 22FR Van Buren sound . It took some wiggling here and there but after an hour I finally found the GLORY HOLE in my bladder and pushed it ever so slowly inside WOW WHAT A RUSH !
Tommorrow I plan on trying my 24FR and see if that will slide on in , I have to say its a bit tricky once you find the hold with the curve in the Van Buren sound .
After I located it I sightly ease it in alittle at a time while moving slightly up & down , after I felt in go in it felt so dam good !
After I finally made it in alot pee started flowing out of my penis with some sound movement , that really felt good !
Then I tried to push it in a bit more moving the sound down some to allow for the curve to work its way further in my bladder , I was really close to the tip of the sound this time .

Anyway I'm making good progress using my Van Buren sound , once I get the feel for it then I will try to make a video
I can just image what it would feel like using a larger sound , I'm guessing and I hope I'm right the hole leading into the bladder is elastic enough to handle a 24 or a 26 without any problems .

Anyway thats my good news for tonights sounding session - My Sound Hole