Deep sounding

Body piercing and modification discussion.

Moderator: bigray57

Pmpstd

Re: Deep sounding

Post by Pmpstd »

Pulling out
Attachments
Chaintube6sm.jpg
devodude

Post by devodude »

Pmpstd wrote:Found some pics of using a ball chain. I use a plastic tube as a guide going in. Then slide the tube out and slowly pull out the chain. What a feeling!!!
What a great friggin' idea! I'll have to find some cheap costume jewellery necklace and give that a whirl. I don't think the pull-chain would have adequate width for me, although it still would be fun. You should try to make a video showing the chain pulling out of your cock... static photos just aren't enough. :D

Thanks for the pics...
"Don't worry, it only seems kinky the first time."
--Unknown

Be sure to check out my Tumblr blog: http://devodick.tumblr.com/
powerfulpete1235

Post by powerfulpete1235 »

Pumped my cock and balls today and got sounding really deep. LOVE feeling it slide on into the prostate gland and doing kegels popping it back out and then let it slide back down in while stroking. Don't last long before I'm cumming pushing the sound out and spewing my hot load on myself;} Don't you just love a gooey mess!
Attachments
100_1346.JPG
100_1344.JPG
100_1343.JPG
100_1341.JPG
100_1340.JPG
nastycar

Post by nastycar »

Also love to do it powerfulpete1235. Pumping cock and balls, sounding deep and thick sometimes sounding while pumping. Love to sound after 2 or 3 hours pumping
pudmeister

Post by pudmeister »

Pmpstd I saw your pic of the ball chain and I just had to try that. I didn't have one just like that but found a good sized chain that had a clamp on the end of it. I thought about how you inserted yours with a tube and was going to try that. I got to looking at the chain and decided I had a sound the right size to fit in the end link but not push through it. That way I could use the sound to guide it in deep inside my urethra. It was a 15fr sound and the chain was thicker then that so I guess combined they were over 30fr at least. I lubed them up and started to push them in together. It was working very well. I hit the usual bends and curves inside me. I had to push a little firmer to get the big width past them. Finally I got all the way to my bladder entrance. I slowly withdrew the sound and the chain stayed in place. It felt amazing. I left it in for awhile, maybe 20 min. I used the clamp at the end to secure the chain and I started to pull it out. At first I met some resistance. I said a quick "Ut oh". I pull some more and found that from leaving it in for that long my urethra had molded to the shape of the chain links and didn't want to let go of it at first. I slowly pulled it out. What a rush.
Attachments
chain and sound.  over 12 inches I guess.
chain and sound. over 12 inches I guess.
starting to push them in
starting to push them in
chain2edited.jpg (34.46 KiB) Viewed 9369 times
sound and chain going in deep
sound and chain going in deep
chain3edited.jpg (32.5 KiB) Viewed 9369 times
As deep as it would go
As deep as it would go
chain5edited.jpg (37.2 KiB) Viewed 9369 times
pulling it out
pulling it out
chain6edited.jpg (18.15 KiB) Viewed 9369 times
Pmpstd

Post by Pmpstd »

I also used link chain but it was harder to get in and it pinched me inside so I didn't mention it. Don't want any body to get hurt :wink:
JeremyH

Post by JeremyH »

I just purchased a ribbed silicone sound fom Mr S and WOW what a feeling and even after the sounding by my wife the feeling lasted for almost two days. I highly recommend it. It was a 9 inch long silicone sound 1/2 inch in diameter. Wife swuirted in a little lube and crammed it it even pushed the sound inside for about an inch or so and WOW what an orgasm while she masturbated me. Can't wait till tomorrow morning. FOund that I have to wait for about two days for the sensation to stop. Highly recommend.
Malenko

Post by Malenko »

After I ordered and used the one you just tried my next order from Mr. S was Square Pegs large 15 in. silicone nail. It can be guided slowley down past your prostate into your bladder. I also recently found another mind blowing PP on PenisPlugAblaze.com website called The Machined Erector PP a user length adjustable flexable S/S PP.
egghead

Post by egghead »

I'd think twice about using a chain of any sort. There is a chance that it could knot and that would be a problem to remove.
Let me in!
ellery888

Post by ellery888 »

great posts - have done some sounding - need to do more
looker123

Post by looker123 »

can't get past 12mm, any help out there.
alan69

Post by alan69 »

That's not a problem. Everyone plateau's occasionally. There were lots of times when I got "stuck" and thought I would never be able to go larger. About the 12-13mm point was one of them. I have several solutions when that happens.

1. Leave the largest sound in as long as you can (30 minutes to an hour), and then try the next larger sound with LOTS of lube, and just keep a constant -- forceful -- pressure on the next size sound. It sometimes takes a while for the "opening" to occur. (Maybe 15 or 20 minutes. Then magically the hole opens and lets the larger sound in.

2. The problem with metric sounds is that they are nearly 40 thousandths of an inch apart. (.03937) That is a large jump sometimes. I have a machine shop and made myself some sounds that were in between sizes. That will ALWAYS do the trick. The guy who actually did the largest sounding I have ever seen, Wulfhuund, got to 1.250 inches. That's an inch and a quarter. (That makes my 3/4 inch seem small.)

I asked him once, how he did it. He said that he started out with a couple of steel bars, the same size. He polished them and ground a blunt point on both of them. Then he started working out with them. Once they would both fit easily, he would dip both in the plastic goop that folks use to coat tool handles. When it dried and hardened, it would make the rod slightly (a few thousandths of an inch). He would dip one in the goop the next day, while he worked out with the smaller one. This way he could go up with alternating rods, one just slightly larger than the other one. By repeating the dipping, he was able to get larger and larger sounds without buying any expensive toys. Bless him, he was a very unusual and incredible man.
strange

Post by strange »

alan69 wrote:That's not a problem. Everyone plateau's occasionally. There were lots of times when I got "stuck" and thought I would never be able to go larger. About the 12-13mm point was one of them. I have several solutions when that happens.

1. Leave the largest sound in as long as you can (30 minutes to an hour), and then try the next larger sound with LOTS of lube, and just keep a constant -- forceful -- pressure on the next size sound. It sometimes takes a while for the "opening" to occur. (Maybe 15 or 20 minutes. Then magically the hole opens and lets the larger sound in.

2. The problem with metric sounds is that they are nearly 40 thousandths of an inch apart. (.03937) That is a large jump sometimes. I have a machine shop and made myself some sounds that were in between sizes. That will ALWAYS do the trick. The guy who actually did the largest sounding I have ever seen, Wulfhuund, got to 1.250 inches. That's an inch and a quarter. (That makes my 3/4 inch seem small.)

I asked him once, how he did it. He said that he started out with a couple of steel bars, the same size. He polished them and ground a blunt point on both of them. Then he started working out with them. Once they would both fit easily, he would dip both in the plastic goop that folks use to coat tool handles. When it dried and hardened, it would make the rod slightly (a few thousandths of an inch). He would dip one in the goop the next day, while he worked out with the smaller one. This way he could go up with alternating rods, one just slightly larger than the other one. By repeating the dipping, he was able to get larger and larger sounds without buying any expensive toys. Bless him, he was a very unusual and incredible man.
Great post alan. Amazing your accomplishment and that of your friend, Wulfhuund. Wow, 3/4 and 1.25 inches!
alan69

Post by alan69 »

Thanks for your lavish praise.

I was introduced to UP back when I was 8 or 9 by the babysitter. When I was in high school I tried larger and larger things. For a while I was playing with a plastic Xmas icicle. It tapered and I could get it about 1/3 the way in my hole. It hurt to stretch, but it felt good at the same time.
I do love just plain fucking, but when I play with myself, I always introduce an element of UP.

Then one day about 6 years ago -- I decided to see just how large I could take. I almost could get a regular sharpie marker in my hole. I thought that was really hot, and after two or 3 sessions I found that I could get the whole sharpie in. I was hooked. Then I ground the pocket clip off the cap, and polished it with fine sandpaper. I remember when I got that in. I thought I was going to pass out from the pain. (The cap measures about .520 inches.) BUT, even though it really REALLY hurt, I was exuberant. I knew that I could stretch. From there on I bought sets of sounds and made sounds to fill in the gaps. I hope one day that I can pass an inch in diameter.

I know this may sound sick, but I fantasize about being fucked in my peehole. Here is a picture of a 17/18 mm Hegar half way in. I can't get the 19mm/ 3/4inch in the hole more than just under an inch and it still hurts. Alan [email protected] alan stoneman on Yahoo IM.
Attachments
17mmDCP01983.JPG
nectcruiser

Post by nectcruiser »

WOW Thats just amazing !!! I have been sounding off and on most of my life and have just recently got to 13.5mm. This sound isn't quite long enough to reach into my bladder but it is very close, this is actually a penis plug with a through hole that I got on Ebay. I love to put it all the way in and leave it for long periods of time.
Keep on stretching that pee hole