Deep sounding

Body piercing and modification discussion.

Moderator: bigray57

mysoundhole

Re: Deep sounding

Post by mysoundhole »

Another great afternoon sounding with my Van Buren sounds , today I sounded my bladder using a 28FR WOW the bigger the better it feels inside !
I pretty much figured out how to get the curve in the Van Buren sound to go in the bladder , once you find the entry hole going into the bladder you have to slowly increase some pressure on the sound and wiggle it in . The curve section of the sound doesn't just slide in my bladder hole , I have to push forward lightly and back toward me lightly to wiggle the sound in .
Once you get in the sound will drop in your bladder and thats when it really starts feeling great !

MySoundHole
mysoundhole

Post by mysoundhole »

Had a nice Van Buren sounding session yesterday evening , sounded my bladder using my 32FR Van Buren and wow it felt FULL inside . In a weeks time and practice I have it figured out now , doesn't take me long to reach my Bladder hole and into my bladder completely now .
Once the curve at the one end pop's into my bladder then that's where the fun and excitement begins , slowly masterbating my cock up & down the rod of my Van Buren sound . When doing that I can feel my Prostate grow larger and larger untill the feeling is so intense , then I pull out slightly and clear my head and then let it drop back in again .

Anyway I'm loving my Van Buren sounds , I only wish I could afford the more expense Van Buren sets I have seen . Some have a nicer polish look to them then mine , I don't think mine are the more expensive sounds because they are not as shiny looking but hey they work so thats all that matters right now .

MySoundhole
gozo3433

Post by gozo3433 »

I have just started sounding again after a break of several years. One thing I never tried before was deep sounding.
I have read these posts and some medical literature and so decided to take the plunge and try it ... and it was great!

I am starting with a small diameter as I am still trying to enlarge the constriction at the base of the glans.
The first time was with a 3-4mm catheter and I also have a 6mm by 30 cm silicone sound.

As I regret not have a record of my soundings all those years ago I decided to film the first deep sounding, and here it is :

http://rapidgator.net/file/de69ec14527a ... 0.mp4.html

Enjoy !
mysoundhole

Post by mysoundhole »

gozo3433 wrote:I have just started sounding again after a break of several years. One thing I never tried before was deep sounding.
I have read these posts and some medical literature and so decided to take the plunge and try it ... and it was great!

I am starting with a small diameter as I am still trying to enlarge the constriction at the base of the glans.
The first time was with a 3-4mm catheter and I also have a 6mm by 30 cm silicone sound.

As I regret not have a record of my soundings all those years ago I decided to film the first deep sounding, and here it is :

Enjoy !
I tried to download and got this message DANGEROUS PAGE from my Micro trend anti-virus protection software! It never lies when protecting against viruses .
Sorry but I would check the link out before downloading this video or picture , glad your having fun sounding deep !
I just finished sounding my bladder for over an hour , even made a short video with my Van Buren deep in my bladder . As soon as I get it ready to post I will leave a SAFE working LINK where you can watch it , nothing special but just the same it will be my first video posted in a year .

MySoundhole
Oregazmick

Post by Oregazmick »

mysoundhole wrote: http://rapidgator.net/file/de69ec14527a ... 0.mp4.html

I tried to download and got this message DANGEROUS PAGE from my Micro trend anti-virus protection software! It never lies when protecting against viruses .
Sorry but I would check the link out before downloading this video or picture

I have just downloaded this file with no security alerts and no problems. Further, I scanned the downloaded file for viruses etc., nothing found.

In fact antivirus programs and firewalls can often give false alerts, or just be over cautious.
mysoundhole

Post by mysoundhole »

Oregazmick wrote:
mysoundhole wrote: http://rapidgator.net/file/de69ec14527a ... 0.mp4.html

Sorry but I would check the link out before downloading this video or picture

I have just downloaded this file with no security alerts and no problems. Further, I scanned the downloaded file for viruses etc., nothing found.

In fact antivirus programs and firewalls can often give false alerts, or just be over cautious.
Ummmmm maybe I will try it again thanks
MySoundhole
gozo3433

Post by gozo3433 »

As it was a big file I uploaded it to a site that someone had recommended on this BB. Maybe it is in a list of dodgy sites in some anti-virus programs and hence gave a warning.
I am glad that someone else could verify that it is safe. Thanks !
mysoundhole

Post by mysoundhole »

gozo3433 wrote:As it was a big file I uploaded it to a site that someone had recommended on this BB. Maybe it is in a list of dodgy sites in some anti-virus programs and hence gave a warning.
I still was not able to see it , I keep getting this other site that keep popping up after I click the download so I gave up trying .

MySoundhole
mysoundhole

Post by mysoundhole »

mysoundhole wrote:
gozo3433 wrote:As it was a big file I uploaded it to a site that someone had recommended on this BB. Maybe it is in a list of dodgy sites in some anti-virus programs and hence gave a warning.
I still was not able to see it , I keep getting this other site that keep popping up after I click the download so I gave up trying .

I just tried again and same thing , I clicked on your link and was taken to a whole different web site . After that I could hardly close that web site down , not sure whats going on when I click on it but something is weird .

MySoundhole
gozo3433

Post by gozo3433 »

You have to click on the slow speed download button. The other buttons and links are misleading and take you to other sites. Sorry
mysoundhole

Post by mysoundhole »

gozo3433 wrote:You have to click on the slow speed download button. The other buttons and links are misleading and take you to other sites. Sorry

Ok thanks , I'll give that a shot now . I just finished charging my battery for my Polaroid camera that takes still & video and then fixed my camera so it works with my tripod stand . I was hoping to make a sounding video tonight , see what happens .
This web site where you posted your photo or video is it free ?

Thanks - MySoundhole
Oregazmick

Post by Oregazmick »

gozo3433 wrote:You have to click on the slow speed download button. The other buttons and links are misleading and take you to other sites. Sorry
Yes, on some of these sites it can be difficult to find the download button that you want, avoiding download managers that you do not want etc. As gozo3433 says, click the Slow Download button, wait for however many seconds it says, solve the Captcha, click the download button, and save the file to your computer.

As I said above, I downloaded the file with no problems and found no viruses etc.

gozo3433 - In all this I forgot to thank you for posting your video. Many thanks, much appreciated, and I prefer ones that I can easily download, such as yours, not possible with those posted on xtube etc.
mysoundhole

Post by mysoundhole »

Oregazmick wrote:
Yes, on some of these sites it can be difficult to find the download button that you want, avoiding download managers that you do not want etc. As gozo3433 says, click the Slow Download button, wait for however many seconds it says, solve the Captcha, click the download button, and save the file to your computer.

As I said above, I downloaded the file with no problems and found no viruses etc.

gozo3433 - In all this I forgot to thank you for posting your video. Many thanks, much appreciated, and I prefer ones that I can easily download, such as yours, not possible with those posted on xtube etc.
DANG I still can't get it to download , as soon as I click on your link about I get takes to another dam web site .
I don't know what the hell is going on at my end on my computer , this sucks ! I will try it one more time , and click on SLOWSPEED like you instructed me to do .

MySoundhole
mysoundhole

Post by mysoundhole »

mysoundhole wrote:
Oregazmick wrote:

DANG I still can't get it to download , as soon as I click on your link about I get takes to another dam web site .
I don't know what the hell is going on at my end on my computer , this sucks ! I will try it one more time , and click on SLOWSPEED like you instructed me to do .

MySoundhole

Ok I finally was able to download it , sort of a pain using that web site but I did manage to download it and watch your catheter video . Last Christmas I ended up in the hospital and they put a catheter in me , the hose is too small for me . I perfer sounds because of the sizes available plus they are smoother and theres less chance of getting a UTI if you take the correct safey measures when sounding .

Nice video , thanks for sharing - MySoundingme
soundsgreat87

Post by soundsgreat87 »

You can download videos from xtube if you have the right tools... ;)

But honestly, I wish more people would just use Dropbox to host their videos. It's anonymous, it's free, they give you something like 2.5GB of storage to begin with, it's easy to use (drop your file into a folder on your computer, boom), and best of all, there's no awful ad-infested scary bullshit to deal with.