Deep sounding

Body piercing and modification discussion.

Moderator: bigray57

Post Reply
slkdyk
Posts: 92
Joined: Mon Dec 07, 2009 7:26 am
Location: Maryland, USA

Re: Deep sounding

Post by slkdyk » Wed Sep 11, 2013 5:55 am

Have you seen the brand called "Creams"? Looks just like an earth worm and is about 5" long and just under 3/8" in diameter.

sd

mysoundhole
Posts: 107
Joined: Mon Jul 29, 2013 4:08 pm

Re: Deep sounding

Post by mysoundhole » Wed Sep 11, 2013 7:36 am

slkdyk wrote:Have you seen the brand called "Creams"? Looks just like an earth worm and is about 5" long and just under 3/8" in diameter.

sd

Cool haven't seen or heard of them , sounds like those would make one hell of a splash after they reached the bottom ! :lol:

slkdyk
Posts: 92
Joined: Mon Dec 07, 2009 7:26 am
Location: Maryland, USA

Re: Deep sounding

Post by slkdyk » Wed Sep 11, 2013 11:56 pm

I got a pkg of 3 at my local K-Mart in the sporting goods dept. Very lifelike too.

mysoundhole
Posts: 107
Joined: Mon Jul 29, 2013 4:08 pm

Re: Deep sounding

Post by mysoundhole » Thu Sep 12, 2013 1:31 am

slkdyk wrote:I got a pkg of 3 at my local K-Mart in the sporting goods dept. Very lifelike too.
Are they Rubber ones , post some PIC's after you slide one down the hatch ! :lol:

mysoundhole
Posts: 107
Joined: Mon Jul 29, 2013 4:08 pm

Re: Deep sounding

Post by mysoundhole » Sat Sep 14, 2013 6:17 pm

Hey my penis plug arrived from China , it looks nice but theres one issue that is keeping me from using it . It had a thru hole in it and I thought it was solid when I ordered it off e-bay, it didn't say it was a thru hole .
So now I need to find a way to plug up the hole , the reason why is because the inside has no stainless steel coating inside .
I took a flashlight and took a peak inside and I started thinking just how dirty that looked , then I took a piece of wire a paper clip and scraped what look like rust or something inside and these particals fell out of it . No way I'm shoving that in my cock , were talking GERMS and a possible UTI , I have another penis plug that has a thru hole and its the same thing inside the hole , no stainless steel coating just bare metal .

I think I will look in home depot and see if I can't find some type of metal filler , I need something that will last and will stick to the inside .
It sort sucks getting this thru hole type after paying almost $25.00 for it from China , it reaches to 11.5mm in size and thats why I ordered it for stretching but now with this dirty looking hole I don't dare stick that in my pee hole .

MySoundhole

User avatar
nectcruiser
Posts: 298
Joined: Tue Dec 28, 2004 7:12 pm
Location: Putnam,Connecticut,USA
Contact:

Re: Deep sounding

Post by nectcruiser » Sat Sep 14, 2013 7:43 pm

mysoundhole wrote:Post by mysoundhole » 14 Sep 2013 05:17
Hey my penis plug arrived from China , it looks nice but theres one issue that is keeping me from using it . It had a thru hole in it and I thought it was solid when I ordered it off e-bay, it didn't say it was a thru hole .
So now I need to find a way to plug up the hole , the reason why is because the inside has no stainless steel coating inside .
I took a flashlight and took a peak inside and I started thinking just how dirty that looked , then I took a piece of wire a paper clip and scraped what look like rust or something inside and these particals fell out of it . No way I'm shoving that in my cock , were talking GERMS and a possible UTI , I have another penis plug that has a thru hole and its the same thing inside the hole , no stainless steel coating just bare metal .
First of all I do not think your new sound has a SS coating, I believe it's made of solid SS then highly polished it's just the thru hole that's not polished and yes there was probably some millings left behind from drilling the thru hole. All you need to do is clean and sanitize the hole and you will be all set. Get a very small bottle brush that fits in the hole and scrub it all out. You might try boiling it in vinegar first which is slightly acid to help loosen anything in the hole but won't hurt the polished outer surface, then scrub it thoroughly and then sanitize by boiling and soaking in alcohol and you should be all set to go.
I have a couple of plugs with thru holes from China I got on Ebay. I didn't find anything in the hole I did clean them thoroughly then boiled them before using them. With the thru hole you don't have to take it out every time you need to pee. I've left mine in for a number of days.
I hope this helps you to enjoy you new plug and have fun with it you'll love it.
Keep on stretching that pee hole

dlblack
Posts: 204
Joined: Fri Dec 19, 2008 10:51 pm
Location: Mississippi

Re: Deep sounding

Post by dlblack » Sat Sep 14, 2013 9:07 pm

I use a pipe cleaner like they use to clean out a smoking pipe and lots of hot soapy water. it will make the inside tube shine.

mysoundhole
Posts: 107
Joined: Mon Jul 29, 2013 4:08 pm

Re: Deep sounding

Post by mysoundhole » Sun Sep 15, 2013 2:43 am

nectcruiser wrote:
mysoundhole wrote:Post by mysoundhole » 14 Sep 2013 05:17
Hey my penis plug arrived from China , it looks nice but theres one issue that is keeping me from using it . It had a thru hole in it and I thought it was solid when I ordered it off e-bay, it didn't say it was a thru hole .
So now I need to find a way to plug up the hole , the reason why is because the inside has no stainless steel coating inside .
I took a flashlight and took a peak inside and I started thinking just how dirty that looked , then I took a piece of wire a paper clip and scraped what look like rust or something inside and these particals fell out of it . No way I'm shoving that in my cock , were talking GERMS and a possible UTI , I have another penis plug that has a thru hole and its the same thing inside the hole , no stainless steel coating just bare metal .
First of all I do not think your new sound has a SS coating, I believe it's made of solid SS then highly polished it's just the thru hole that's not polished and yes there was probably some millings left behind from drilling the thru hole. All you need to do is clean and sanitize the hole and you will be all set. Get a very small bottle brush that fits in the hole and scrub it all out. You might try boiling it in vinegar first which is slightly acid to help loosen anything in the hole but won't hurt the polished outer surface, then scrub it thoroughly and then sanitize by boiling and soaking in alcohol and you should be all set to go.
I have a couple of plugs with thru holes from China I got on Ebay. I didn't find anything in the hole I did clean them thoroughly then boiled them before using them. With the thru hole you don't have to take it out every time you need to pee. I've left mine in for a number of days.
I hope this helps you to enjoy you new plug and have fun with it you'll love it.

Thanks I'll give that a try by boiling first in Vinegar and use a pipe cleaner , after that maybe bleach . Maybe add some surilube to the pipe cleaner brush and run it through again to help keep it sanitized while its in my cock .
I wanted to try using it before I go in for my hand surgery this coming Monday morning , after that surgery I won't be able to sound at all using my Van Buren sounds for awhile . I was thinking I might be able to use my left hand to insert the plug somehow and leave it in so it will keep everything stretched inside while my right hand heals .

Thanks for the added insurance of information on cleaning - MySoundhole

slkdyk
Posts: 92
Joined: Mon Dec 07, 2009 7:26 am
Location: Maryland, USA

Re: Deep sounding

Post by slkdyk » Wed Sep 18, 2013 2:30 am

I use bleach first and finish with alcohol, scrubbing the inside with a pipecleaner. The alcohol will tend to dry so you wont have any residue when inserting. I think if there were any bleach or vinegar left on the plug it would sting. The alcohol stings if it doesn't dry enough.

Just my 2 cents
sd

mysoundhole
Posts: 107
Joined: Mon Jul 29, 2013 4:08 pm

Re: Deep sounding

Post by mysoundhole » Wed Sep 18, 2013 3:07 am

slkdyk wrote:I use bleach first and finish with alcohol, scrubbing the inside with a pipecleaner. The alcohol will tend to dry so you wont have any residue when inserting. I think if there were any bleach or vinegar left on the plug it would sting. The alcohol stings if it doesn't dry enough.

Just my 2 cents
sd
Hi I had a very small round file that fit in the hole , I used that to clean out the hole . After that I boiled straight vineger and aoked my penis plug in the Vinegar then I bleached it after that precess .
After doing all that I air dried the hole using a blower and once it was dry inside I pushed some sterile lubication in the entire hole and left it in there so the air would not get in keeping the hole well lubicated untill I get ready to use it .

I did find some pipe cleaners , I might try recleaning the hole out good again . I had my hand surgery yesterday so my right hand is pretty much useless . I did manage to sound six hours after my surgery using a 28FR Van Buren sound , its a light weight sound compaired to my heavier Van Buren sounds and easier to work with using my right hand but it was still a pain in the ass sounding .
Once I get this bandage off my hand in two weeks I should be back to normal sounding again , thinking about buying another Penis Plug if I can find a solid one that is slightly larger then a 10MM .

MySoundhole

mysoundhole
Posts: 107
Joined: Mon Jul 29, 2013 4:08 pm

Re: CHINA PENIS PLUG

Post by mysoundhole » Thu Sep 19, 2013 5:02 am

Hey finally got PLUGGED IN sort speak !LOL With my right hand wrapped in a bandage its a slow process trying to sound my cock but somehow I have manage to do alittle sounding .
I recleaned my new China Penis plug using the pipe cleaner and ended up using three pipe cleaners because it wasn't completely clean of rust from the inside .
The pipe cleaner did clean it out , after that I bleached out the hole again and washed with distilled water . After everything was wipe down clean I inserted in and peed first to flush with pee , sort of a stirle flush .

I tried inserting it in but wasn't able to get the whole 11.7mm in , I stretch my opening meatus hole untill I started to bleed a sign that my opening hole is showing signs of splitting at the bottom of the hole .
I didn't want to push it all the way in just in case the worse happens causing too much bleeding , that would hell dealing with that with this bad hand .

I'm looking at buying a product for Urethral stretching made of silicone , has anyone purchase any products off this web site ?
siliconenozzles.com
I plan on buying a $30.00 silicone sound from them in a day or so , thhey sound like a good company to buy from but I thought I would ask first to see if anyone around here has purchased anything from them in the past and if so what did you buy ?

Cheers - MySoundhole

User avatar
alan69
Posts: 363
Joined: Sat Apr 05, 2008 4:10 am
Location: U.S. Pacific Northwest
Contact:

Re: Deep sounding

Post by alan69 » Thu Sep 19, 2013 1:30 pm

Anytime you stretch to large sizes there will be a little blood. Usually it's capillary blood. Just a pink tinge. This is from the capillary bed becoming so dilated that the blood cells literally fall through the cracks. If it really starts to drip, it represents a tear. I did that the first night I did a 13/14. I got scared, and then -- holding my cock in one hand and digging in the medicine cabinet with the other, I found a regular Tampax. Stuffed that in the hole, and it did the trick. I am never without them now -- just in case. (But now I use "Super.") It hasn't happened since. If you do tear, you MUST keep stretching as it heals so that you won't loose ground. Alan
Attachments
Tampax going in.JPG

mysoundhole
Posts: 107
Joined: Mon Jul 29, 2013 4:08 pm

Re: Deep sounding

Post by mysoundhole » Thu Sep 19, 2013 4:47 pm

alan69 wrote:Anytime you stretch to large sizes there will be a little blood. Usually it's capillary blood. Just a pink tinge. This is from the capillary bed becoming so dilated that the blood cells literally fall through the cracks. If it really starts to drip, it represents a tear. I did that the first night I did a 13/14. I got scared, and then -- holding my cock in one hand and digging in the medicine cabinet with the other, I found a regular Tampax. Stuffed that in the hole, and it did the trick. I am never without them now -- just in case. (But now I use "Super.") It hasn't happened since. If you do tear, you MUST keep stretching as it heals so that you won't loose ground. Alan
Hi Alan , yea thats what happen yesterday morning it was a small tear . This penis plug I purchased from China maxes out at 11.7 mm , thats over my limit so I knew I would have to go slow inserting it and stretch my hole very slowly . At first sight of blood I notice a new tear starting so I backed off making sure not to create large amounts of bleeding at the tear site .
After flushing with pee and wipe with a few sterile wipes it completely stopped but like you said if you let it heal thats when you end up having to start all over again .

Later on in the evening I sounded with my 32FR Van Buren and no blood , I was surprise how easy the 32FR went in this time , it went in like melted butter .
Before my hand surgery two weeks before my 32FR was a bit of a struggle at first but not this time , I guess stretching and that slight tear made a difference with the 32FR going in so easy .

I'm having to go slow with my sounding for atlease ten days after the surgery , when I sound I keep a plastic bag over my right hand to keep the bandage dry and thats what make the sounding session go a bit slower for me right now .
I'm going to order this silicone urethral sound stretcher for $40.00 I think by the end of this week . It starts out from 8MM I think and takes you up to 14MM in size in slow steps . You get a slow climb up in size stretching your meatus hole , I hope its worth the forty bucks plus tax and shipping .

MySoundhole

User avatar
alan69
Posts: 363
Joined: Sat Apr 05, 2008 4:10 am
Location: U.S. Pacific Northwest
Contact:

Re: Deep sounding

Post by alan69 » Thu Sep 19, 2013 8:16 pm

No matter what it cost, it is a deal -- considering what you get for an outcome (Awful pun -- and not totally unintended.) Once you have a hole that is like a cunt. You can have all sorts of fun, pushing thing into it. (fingers, tongues, clits, or even a small cock or letting others do it.) (Shock and amaze your friends, LOL.) Alan

mysoundhole
Posts: 107
Joined: Mon Jul 29, 2013 4:08 pm

Re: Deep sounding

Post by mysoundhole » Fri Sep 20, 2013 8:00 am

alan69 wrote:No matter what it cost, it is a deal -- considering what you get for an outcome (Awful pun -- and not totally unintended.) Once you have a hole that is like a cunt. You can have all sorts of fun, pushing thing into it. (fingers, tongues, clits, or even a small cock or letting others do it.) (Shock and amaze your friends, LOL.) Alan
Got that one right Alan , just ordered a new Penis Plug . Its a solid German made Penis Plug made
in the US 10MM Penis Plug , I should get it next tuesday . That should be added fun in my collection of Penis plugs and it should be wide enough to keep my hole stretched abd open while it heals .

MySoundhole

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 7 guests