My new glan cut

Body piercing and modification discussion.

Moderator: bigray57

BBBTWO

Re: My new glan cut

Post by BBBTWO »

koko444 wrote:when you cut your cock head with the razor blade ,alot blood come out ? and what cream did u use to make ur cock numb ? i did cut my skin bridge on back cock head , i use emla cream before i cut but still felt pain when i was cutting .i want to cut like u (back cock head),i think if u often pump ur cock head after cut,may be ur cock head more bigger, what do you think ?can you tell me what kind of medicine to make ur cock head numb and any idea how to make my cock head bigger ?please reply ,thank you my friend.

koko444

Yes when I cut my glans, a lot of blood does spilled out. I do not use any cream to numb. The reason is I want to feel how small and how deep, my cut is. This way I will not find my self in an ER.
As for making your glans bigger, I do not know. You may want to search this web.
BBBTWO

Post by BBBTWO »

This is the Butterfly board that I have made. It's made from 1/4'' Luan plywood, 4 1/2'' X 17''. The
hole is appox 2 1/8''. Two O rings are 1 1/4''. One is use to hold my balls from slipping out of the hole. The
other holds my penis down. The third O ring is 2 1/2'', slipped through a 1/2'' pvc pipe with a zip tie to hole in on the
board. The pvc is used to rise the head of my penis for cutting.
Attachments
bf02.jpg
bf01.jpg
mark77

Post by mark77 »

HI BBBTWO,
can you show your butterfly board in action?
Greetings Mark
BBBTWO

Post by BBBTWO »

mark77 wrote:HI BBBTWO,
Greetings Mark

Mark I'am glad that you asked. The pictures below, is how to use be for
cutting.
Attachments
bf01.jpg
bf02.jpg
bf03.jpg
bf04.jpg
bf05.jpg
bf06.jpg
BBBTWO

Post by BBBTWO »

Greetings Mark

Mark, as requested butterfly board in action.
Attachments
s01 (2).png
s02.png
s03.png
s04.png
s06.png
s07.png
s09.png
s10.png
s11.png
BBBTWO

Post by BBBTWO »

Greetings Mark
Mark.
This is the cut healed. I'am going to take my time cutting my glans.
It's the journey that is more remembered, not the destination.
Attachments
s12.jpg
Hekwerk

Post by Hekwerk »

Really nice, whats the next step? :)
Buck_n_jkt

Post by Buck_n_jkt »

BBBTWO...nice work and I appreciate you posting the pictures of your appliance and your progress. Unfortunately I haven't progress any further with splitting my glans as I'm waiting on the medical supply company to receive their order of electro cauterizers. I still make small cuts on my glans and underneath where my urethra used to be just for the feel and to see the blood but I'm still worried about not being able to stop the bleeding and having to go to the ER again...the 3rd time won't be charm time. Have you thought about using your board to cut a subincision?
BBBTWO

Post by BBBTWO »

Buck_n_jkt wrote:BBBTWO...nice work and I appreciate you posting the pictures of your appliance and your progress. Unfortunately I haven't progress any further with splitting my glans as I'm waiting on the medical supply company to receive their order of electro cauterizers. I still make small cuts on my glans and underneath where my urethra used to be just for the feel and to see the blood but I'm still worried about not being able to stop the bleeding and having to go to the ER again...the 3rd time won't be charm time. Have you thought about using your board to cut a subincision?
I thought after your last post 11/3/11, that you may have disappeared, like other members who had ran into a major problem.
I, myself stop posting for about two years. This was after a homemade saline infusion of my scrotum.

As for a subincision? Maybe, just maybe, very small.

I need your help! Your advice may stop me from having a visit to the E.R.
At what point were you unable to stop the bleeding. Please post a picture and show were your last cut was.

Thanks
BBBTWO
BBBTWO

Post by BBBTWO »

Hekwerk wrote:Really nice, whats the next step? :)
Just slow and easy.

Thanks for your reply.
BBBTWO
Buck_n_jkt

Post by Buck_n_jkt »

I used the clamp, crush and cut method when I was cutting my sub; however I didn't go very slow as I became addicted to the pain when I clamped...it was a huge rush. I accidently nicked a blood vein close to my urethra and although it stopped bleeding after a while, it started again and I went to the ER and had emergency surgery to stop the bleeding and of course the good surgeon sewed up my subincision. A lot of questions as to why by both the doctor and my wife but I told them I had problems peeing and this seemed to have made it easier. A week later I resumed cutting out the stitches and finished my sub right above where my nut sack starts. I also cut too deep when I was attempting to fully split my glans and that too resulted in a trip to the ER and surgery. Oh well life's a bitch. I'm at a stalemate at the present time as I'm waiting on my local medical supply shop to get me my electo cauterizer I ordered before I resume my glans split; however I still make little cuts on top of my glans and underneath where my urethra used to be just for the thrill of seeing some bleeding...not a lot mind you...a little.
BBBTWO

Post by BBBTWO »

Buck_n_jkt wrote:I used the clamp, crush and cut method when I was cutting my sub; however I didn't go very slow as I became addicted to the pain when I clamped...it was a huge rush. I accidently nicked a blood vein close to my urethra and although it stopped bleeding after a while, it started again and I went to the ER and had emergency surgery to stop the bleeding and of course the good surgeon sewed up my subincision. A lot of questions as to why by both the doctor and my wife but I told them I had problems peeing and this seemed to have made it easier. A week later I resumed cutting out the stitches and finished my sub right above where my nut sack starts. I also cut too deep when I was attempting to fully split my glans and that too resulted in a trip to the ER and surgery. Oh well life's a bitch. I'm at a stalemate at the present time as I'm waiting on my local medical supply shop to get me my electo cauterizer I ordered before I resume my glans split; however I still make little cuts on top of my glans and underneath where my urethra used to be just for the thrill of seeing some bleeding...not a lot mind you...a little.
Yes I know the thrill of the cut. The sting of the slice and not knowing when to stop. That is why I asked if you would post a picture of your last glans cut. My wife would not understand if she found me in an
E.R. It's lucky that she has not suspected I did a meatotomy. This took about a year. That is why if I do a sub, it will be small.

Thanks for your help.
BBBTWO
Buck_n_jkt

Post by Buck_n_jkt »

Why a small subincision? You don't want to sit down to pee? The problem with cutting a sub regardless of the length is controlling where you pee. The longer the sub the more difficult to control your stream and you can give up the idea of writting your name in the snow :) . Good luck and enjoy the cut!
BBBTWO

Post by BBBTWO »

Buck_n_jkt wrote:Why a small subincision? You don't want to sit down to pee? The problem with cutting a sub regardless of the length is controlling where you pee. The longer the sub the more difficult to control your stream and you can give up the idea of writting your name in the snow :) . Good luck and enjoy the cut!

Buck_n_jkt
As you see in my last photo, I have a meatotomy and I have been sitting for years when I pee. When I do use public rest rooms, I'll squeeze the tip of my penis and try to control the stream.
I still hope to see a photo of your last glans cut. It will help me out.

Thanks
BBBTWO
BBBTWO

Post by BBBTWO »

Another small cut after cutting a week before.
Attachments
sg401.png