My new glan cut

Body piercing and modification discussion.

Moderator: bigray57

Buck_n_jkt

Re: My new glan cut

Post by Buck_n_jkt »

I had been making good progress splitting my glans up untill 2 weeks ago. I was cutting under my glans and started bleeding but didn't think much of it as a little bleeding is OK and then it stops; however this time the bleeding didn't stop. I tried compression and then tied off my dick but that didn't stop the bleeding either. After 2 hours I drove to the ER and had emergency surgery and spent 2 days in the hospital. Everything is cool with my wife this time around and even the surgeon didn't ask a bunch of questions. Now I trying to decide if I stop and leave well enough alone or start cutting again or try to purchase a electro cauterizer and try that? I'll let ya'll know what I decide to do...maybe!
saintanas

Post by saintanas »

Salut à tous.
J'ai aussi coupé mongland, le frein est enlevé entitalité je vais maintenant inciser
le dessus du gland sur une profondeur de 3 à 4mm.
Saintanas
Attachments
IMG_6294.jpg
IMG_6294.jpg (101.74 KiB) Viewed 7952 times
reverso8

Post by reverso8 »

This is as far as I've got. I benefited from a PA that grew out (only because I stretched to beyond control) and the small section of skin that was left was realy easy to numb and cut. The result however is quite pleasing and allows much urethral insertion.
Glans pulled back to show how far I've gone.
Glans pulled back to show how far I've gone.
P1020882 (Medium).JPG (51.57 KiB) Viewed 7936 times
A "Dubai Boi" inserted and real comfortable.
A "Dubai Boi" inserted and real comfortable.
P1020930 (Medium).JPG (37.5 KiB) Viewed 7936 times
devodude

Post by devodude »

Buck_n_jkt wrote:I've been using various blades (paper cutter, razor blade and a box cutter) to split my glans. I've recently tried to use a pair of hemostats but I don't have a pair that will fully clamp closed.
I could never tolerate scissors of any kind. I never used a "clamp & cut" method for my glans either. The best blade for the job seemed to be the rounded Xacto knife type:

X-Acto-Blade-Curved-Carving-Large-22-49279.jpg
X-Acto-Blade-Curved-Carving-Large-22-49279.jpg (1.74 KiB) Viewed 7857 times
What happend to your shaft...you burn it or you try to cut some excess skin off?
I'm guessing, but it looks like vitiligo (http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmedhealth/PMH0001834/) Michael Jackson had a severe case of it, apparently.

I really appreciate the posted pictures on this thread... please, post more if you can!
"Don't worry, it only seems kinky the first time."
--Unknown

Be sure to check out my Tumblr blog: http://devodick.tumblr.com/
C_O_7I

Post by C_O_7I »

you're guess is correct. def vitiligo from someone who has exactly the same 'mark'
BBBTWO

Post by BBBTWO »

I have been inspired by Buck_n_jkt and acOr to split my glans,but not completely. Just an enhancement like acOr.
I have been experimenting with various methods to steady my hand while I cut.I have found that a butterfly board did the trick. I would like to share my videos with all of you, but don't know how to upload them to newart. I would appreciate any help. Thanks
devodude

Post by devodude »

BBBTWO wrote:I have been inspired by Buck_n_jkt and acOr to split my glans,but not completely. Just an enhancement like acOr.
I have been experimenting with various methods to steady my hand while I cut.I have found that a butterfly board did the trick. I would like to share my videos with all of you, but don't know how to upload them to newart. I would appreciate any help. Thanks
I've never uploaded a video to the forum, but it seems the common practice here is to join a site like XTube (or similar), upload your video to that site, then simply post the link (URL) on the forum. There's a few I'd like to post too (New Year's resolution?) but haven't gotten around to it yet. We all look forward to your offerings.
--Unknown

BBBTWO

Post by BBBTWO »

devodude
Yes I also have thought of uploading to xtube. It's open to all and I feel that most people will not appreciate and may be shocked at what I have done. Unlike the members at newart, who have a mindset that has grown over the years. In the future I will try to upload videos to newart, in the meantime i'm trying to make still photos of my videos to upload.

Thanks for your reply.
bigred3845

Post by bigred3845 »

FFS WHY????
devodude

Post by devodude »

BBBTWO wrote:devodude
Yes I also have thought of uploading to xtube. It's open to all and I feel that most people will not appreciate and may be shocked at what I have done.
In this day and age, it's difficult to shock people now. Sure, you'll always get those people who post insulting comments (like those "WTF??" types) I guess you'd have to have a thick skin and ignore the idiots (this world isn't lacking in idiots, right?)
Unlike the members at newart, who have a mindset that has grown over the years.
Newart forum is somewhat of a like-minded group, as opposed to a wide-open site like XTube.
In the future I will try to upload videos to newart, in the meantime i'm trying to make still photos of my videos to upload.
Best of luck on your endeavors... if I have spare time, I'll see if I can sort out video issues on my end.
--Unknown

BBBTWO

Post by BBBTWO »

devodude

Thanks for your support. I'am trying to upload a snapshot from one of my videos. If it works , more to follow.
Attachments
glans 02.png
BBBTWO

Post by BBBTWO »

This was cutting with a razor blade and without my butterfly board. I purchased scalpels later
Attachments
Snapshot 1 (1-22-2012 1-01 PM).png
Snapshot 2 (1-22-2012 1-03 PM).png
Snapshot 3 (1-22-2012 1-05 PM).png
Snapshot 4 (1-22-2012 1-06 PM).png
Snapshot 5 (1-22-2012 1-08 PM).png
pudmeister

Post by pudmeister »

I gave myself a partial meatotomy years ago with the clamp and cut method. To me it's the easiest and there is alot less bleeding. I used a very narrow hemostat and very sharp scissors. I plan on doing the same length cut on top of my glans very soon. Nothing major and certainly never intend to have a split glans.
koko444

Post by koko444 »

when you cut your cock head with the razor blade ,alot blood come out ? and what cream did u use to make ur cock numb ? i did cut my skin bridge on back cock head , i use emla cream before i cut but still felt pain when i was cutting .i want to cut like u (back cock head),i think if u often pump ur cock head after cut,may be ur cock head more bigger, what do you think ?can you tell me what kind of medicine to make ur cock head numb and any idea how to make my cock head bigger ?please reply ,thank you my friend.
BBBTWO

Post by BBBTWO »

pudmeister wrote:I gave myself a partial meatotomy years ago with the clamp and cut method. To me it's the easiest and there is alot less bleeding. I used a very narrow hemostat and very sharp scissors. I plan on doing the same length cut on top of my glans very soon. Nothing major and certainly never intend to have a split glans.
pudmeister
My first meatotomy cut was a tourniquet at the base of my penis. That didn't work well, A lot of bleeding. After searching the internet , I found the clamp and cut method
that you have done, what a difference. It took three cuts, with scissors to get where I'am today. I have one question, where does a meatotomy stop and a subincision begin