My new glan cut

Body piercing and modification discussion.

Moderator: bigray57

BBBTWO

Re: My new glan cut

Post by BBBTWO »

The following are snapshots from a video I did in July. If you look close you'll see a spray of blood coming form the cut. It stopped in a few minutes.
As of today, all healed.
Attachments
g402.png
g403.png
g404.png
g405.png
g406.png
g407.png
g408.png
g409.png
devodude

Post by devodude »

BBBTWO wrote:The following are snapshots from a video I did in July. If you look close you'll see a spray of blood coming form the cut. It stopped in a few minutes.
As of today, all healed.
Ah yeah... tease us with the knowledge that there's a video of this... :D

Those series of photos brought me back to the days when I started slicing my glans. I'm at a point now where I'd like to work on a sub, but naturally, it's difficult to find any real instructions other than "just clamp & cut". I've yet to see a video (time-lapse or otherwise) showing someone starting a subincision. One posting I read on another site said to just clamp and wait 8 hours. That just sounds too easy.

I never clamped for my meatotomy... just did some small slices with a blade. Sometimes it didn't bleed much, and other times I had trouble stopping the flow. That's probably one reason why I didn't try to split my head in two as the bleeding became more profuse as I continued cutting away from the frenlum.

One thing I wish I had when I started cutting was a better camera, or video recorder.

Anyway, my hope is that I can start a sub now that I'm off blood thinners. In my mind, I'd like to go about halfway down my shaft, but looking at all the veins there, it almost looks like the impossible dream. If anyone knows of a good, reliable reference text or video for this procedure, I'd appreciate a link. It seems you can find all kinds of material online but subincisions just aren't that easy to find.

By the way BBBTWO, really great photos... thanks so much for posting! Great inspiration. If I don't succeed at a sub, I might just start cutting away at my glans some more. I love to watch it bleed a bit, but I get into a bit of a panic when it starts coming out in gobs. :!:
"Don't worry, it only seems kinky the first time."
--Unknown

Be sure to check out my Tumblr blog: http://devodick.tumblr.com/
Buck_n_jkt

Post by Buck_n_jkt »

Impressive work on cutting your glans and please keep us up to date on your progress. It looks like you've been working on splitting your nut sack too? Thanks, Buck
DrDeadDick

Post by DrDeadDick »

devodude wrote:
Buck_n_jkt wrote:A little bit everyday.......
Ah..I remember my first steps towards a meatotomy. ....

I'm just wondering what motivates you to do this, and where you think you'll eventually stop. I found it quite addictive, but I had a bit of trouble once in a while to stop the bleeding. You tend to panic when it won't stop after a few minutes...

Hey Devodude! For years I've also been trying to understand my motivation too. :?

But after a while I just said "arrr what the heck..." :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

If you have to explain this to someone then they'll never understand.

Or if they don't get that twitch of intrigue when they first see a modded cock then it's not for them.

:D

DrDD.
DrDeadDick

Post by DrDeadDick »

BBBTWO wrote:The following are snapshots from a video I did in July. If you look close you'll see a spray of blood coming form the cut. It stopped in a few minutes.
As of today, all healed.
Great pics. Especially where the sharp scalpel is about to touch the glans. Hmmmmmm ....

As for controlling bleeding - a couple of thoughts:

- let it bleed freely for a short while - about 30 sec:

- this washes out any bugs that may have got into the cut, and
- it gets clotting started around the edge of the cut, after which it will quickly stop bleeding when you apply some pressure.

If you keep rinsing the cut with water the bleeding won't stop since the blood can't clot.

:)

DrDD
BBBTWO

Post by BBBTWO »

devodode,Buck_nd _jkt,DrDeadDick
Thanks for your reply.

devodudeids
I may post my vids on xtube. When I do,I'll let all of you on newart know the password.
As for your sub. Your right, do research. If I was not married I would have had one by now.
I am what they call a closet cutter.

Buck_n_jkt
As for splitting my nut sack, yes and no.
The scar you see is from the good Doc who cut gangrene from my sack. This was due to me mixing up homemade saline
and infusing it. I found myself in the ER 3 days later.
I am slowly cutting the scar to make it more pleasing.

DrDeadDick
Thanks for the info on clotting.
devodude

Post by devodude »

BBBTWO wrote:devodode,Buck_nd _jkt,DrDeadDick
Thanks for your reply.

devodudeids
I may post my vids on xtube. When I do,I'll let all of you on newart know the password.
Yes, please keep up posted... there's never enough "cutting" videos IMHO. :)
As for your sub. Your right, do research. If I was not married I would have had one by now.
Women in our society have been trained these days to assert themselves and to make independent decisions about their bodies. I personally don't think my wife has any jurisdiction over what I do or don't do to my own body. Certainly, I wouldn't do anything way out of the ordinary (no face tattoos or nose piercings) that would impact our relationship. On the other hand, she couldn't appreciate what a meatotomy or subincision means to a man since she doesn't own a penis. It might take me 5 years to get the subincision to the point I want it, but it's my dick and it's not up for discussion.

Mind you, I have to firm point to where I want to stop, although you can bet a trip to emerg would put a quick halt to things. But, I'm trying to optimistic and aim for a least a 1/4 to 1/2 way sub. In any case, if you're young, there's not rush to change things. Life can through some really crazy things at you, and you just never know how things will be even 5 years down the road.
I am what they call a closet cutter.
Is there room in that closet for one more? :D I think the Internet has impacted quite a few guys in the past decade to perform home surgery on their tool. It's no longer as underground as all that anymore. Sure, they don't have coffee table books about the subject, or is something you can bring up around the lunch table at work (at least at most work places).

I find nothing "freaky" about my meatotomy, and my urologist has never questioned me on it even though I've had several cyscopscopies. Once my sub becomes prominent, then maybe he'll grill me on it. But, I won't worry about that until later.
--Unknown

BBBTWO

Post by BBBTWO »

This is two videos that I have posted on xtube. The pin is fa32
Let me know if any of you newart members can access them.
Please view them in order. glans cut 01 and glans cut 02.
I hope all will enjoy
Thanks
http://www.xtube.com/watch.php?v=AM8M4-S868-

http://www.xtube.com/watch.php?v=WvO3I-S768-
Buck_n_jkt

Post by Buck_n_jkt »

I'd really like to see your work but living in a muslim country, my provider won't allow me access to xtube...we're bad people for doing things to our bodies ya know. Wish there was another site you could upload to so I could view.

I'm making slow progress on my glans split. I'm about 1/2" from the ridge on top and am working on the underside now. I do a little cutting everyday and keep a piece of twisted tissue in the cut to try and stop the 2 sides from re-attaching. No big deal if the 2 sides re-attach...a little knife work or a tug splits the 2 sides.

It's difficult not to cut more than I am but I can not afford another trip to the ER...twice is enough.
Buck
BBBTWO

Post by BBBTWO »

by Buck_n_jkt » 05 Sep 2012 05:17

I'd really like to see your work but living in a muslim country, my provider won't allow me access to xtube...we're bad people for doing things to our bodies ya know. Wish there was another site you could upload to so I could view.

Buck
I'm sad to hear that you can't access xtube. There is always a way around it. But if it's going to jeopardize your safety, don't!
You say that your bad people for doing things to your bodies. Most people don't understand what we do and why. I guess to hide your head splitting, you may have a foreskin. If this is so, good for you.
In the USA we are circumcised like there is no tomorrow. I wished that I still had a foreskin.

As for my videos, do you know of any other site that I can upload so you can view.

BBBTWO
Buck_n_jkt

Post by Buck_n_jkt »

Maybe I misled you...I'm from the US but have been living in Indonesia for a long time. I'm not a muslim but being a semi-autocratic society here and predominantly muslim, there are some hardcore laws on the books; however this is a fairly easy going country to live and not as radical as say, the middle eastern countries. I was circumcised at birth so I don't miss the foreskin. I've always played with my dick since I was very young and inserted many things in my urethra and bladder. I used to shove a lot of things up my ass but found my dick abuse more exciting. I'm still working on splitting my glans and try to make small cuts everyday, put some rolled tight tissue in the cut to keep it from growing back, but part of the fun is pulling it apart again..it might start bleeding a little bit or nothing at all.
Good luck on your progress and if I find a site that you might be able to upload that I can see your work I'll let you know.
Buck
BBBTWO

Post by BBBTWO »

Best procedure for bisection? - male genital splitting - tribe.net
tribes.tribe.net/.../thread/554cc32e-37ea-4647-a550-4f8c282ff5df

Buck
I am happy to hear that you are US born.

I know that you may not wish to do a Subincision or a Bisection, but take time and read the above net post. It may help with your head split.

As I type I have a hemostat on the tip of my glans. I plan to leave it on 4hrs and then cut.
Yes there is pain at first as as I start to clamp. I just ease up and try again, until the hemostat locks.

There will be and update. Highlight tribes.tribe.net/.../thread/554cce-37ea-4647-a550-4f8c82ff5df above to get to post.

BBBTWO
Lexi

Post by Lexi »

BBBTWO wrote:This is two videos that I have posted on xtube. The pin is fa32
I hope all will enjoy
Thanks
http://www.xtube.com/watch.php?v=AM8M4-S868-

http://www.xtube.com/watch.php?v=WvO3I-S768-
Good work. Why do you not electrocautery? The bleeding Währe then lower. As you verinderst the back of the section is growing together? Then oh I put a strip of gauze.
Attachments
SDC10001a.jpg
Solo Masturbant :D
devodude

Post by devodude »

BBBTWO wrote:This is two videos that I have posted on xtube...
I hope all will enjoy
Well, I just watched both videos. Awesome cutting BBBTWO! That was quite the amount of blood coming out of your glans cut. Personally, I've stopped cutting my glans since the "top half" just gets a bit too bloody for me, and I'm afraid it won't stop. Maybe I'm over-reacting and afraid of the unknown.

In any case, thanks so much for the video and if you plan on doing more work :wink: please keep us posted. I could watch a dozen of those vids in a row!!
--Unknown

BBBTWO

Post by BBBTWO »

Have not seen anyone post in awhile.
Thinking of cutting a little more of my Glans next week.
Should I ?

BBBTWO