piercing cock head

Body piercing and modification discussion.

Moderator: bigray57

italysexy

Re: piercing cock head

Post by italysexy »

nice pics .... would like to lick that head :-)
nolbow

Post by nolbow »

Damn, Splittie, your pictures just get better & better!! I love what you've done!! Your cock is amazing!!
More, & more, please?

nolbow
SPLITTIE

Post by SPLITTIE »

another one
Attachments
IMG_5988a.JPG
IMG_5988a.JPG (137.54 KiB) Viewed 5908 times
nolbow

Post by nolbow »

Keep 'em cummin', Splittie!!
Pourne

Post by Pourne »

love it!
SPLITTIE

Post by SPLITTIE »

new ones - thx 4 the complements.
Attachments
IMG_6001a.JPG
IMG_6001a.JPG (130.37 KiB) Viewed 5800 times
IMG_6000a.JPG
IMG_6000a.JPG (169.16 KiB) Viewed 5800 times
bi200069

Post by bi200069 »

I have both a 2 Gauge PA and a Frenum and I play pierce my cockhead all the time. My cock will bleed a lot if I remove the needles while I am hard, squirting in streams. If I cum first and soften, they just ooze a little when I remove them and a little pressure stops it quickly. I personally like to remove the needles and use the bleeding to lube as I make myself cum.
nolbow

Post by nolbow »

Damn, Splittie, I love what you've done with your cock!! It looks fabulous!! Again, you've outdone yourself with the crystal clear photos!!

I admit to wanting more pictures of your cock and your gorgeous piercings!! Especially of your meatotomy and the inside view of it!! Sooo, Hot!! Is it possible to see your cockhead without the hardware in it? Like I did of mine?
bi200069

Post by bi200069 »

As soon as I figure out how, I will post some pics. I have a PA and a Frenum piercing which I love. I am also addicted to play piercing the cockhead, rim, and shaft and ball skin. I love the sight and feel of the needles entering my cock, specially when someone does it for me and I really turn on. It is not unusual for me to have a dozen or so needles through my cock head. They will bleed on removal if you are still hard but a little pressure stops it quickly. I wil usually cum before I take them out.
SPLITTIE

Post by SPLITTIE »

Nelbow - do you mean sometimg like this ? Now i´m wearing 4,5mm with Balls in 8 and 10mm in sice. the biggerone is in my head - i think the diameter of the Barbell could be bigger, but acctualy i´ll spend some time without streching this hole - it has to heal first;-) maybe later i´ll open the hole to 6mm.
Bi - To add some pictures is much easier as you think - i´m interested in the needle pics. i did it once or twice too but it takes to much time to heal for me - i´m married ;-) My wife maybe acceept what i´m doing with my cock but I dont want to go to far. She is not realy involved n body mods. She has some piercings too, but she did it for me. so far so good ;-)
Attachments
IMG_6764kl.JPG
IMG_6764kl.JPG (184.86 KiB) Viewed 5330 times
IMG_6763kl.JPG
IMG_6763kl.JPG (155.09 KiB) Viewed 5330 times
nolbow

Post by nolbow »

Thank you, Splittie, for doing the removal. Take your time to stretch it slowly. Of course, this is coming from a guy that started his stretching almost immediately after getting my piercing!!

It took me about 1 1/2 yrs to reach 0 ga., starting with 10 ga. Even now, I cannot leave it out for more than a few hours, without requiring a taper to reinstall my hardware. That's OK, though, I still love what I've done and I'm considering a ampallang in the next months.

I mostly use a short barbell with either balls (3/8") or flat discs. I like the discs, as they fit inside my meatotomy much better. I also used a flared tunnel, but, unfortunately,it is now too small.
Attachments
Oh ya, I sometimes like to be different!!
Oh ya, I sometimes like to be different!!
Picture 038 (Copy).jpg (484.65 KiB) Viewed 5319 times
Sometimes, I use a flared tubing I had made for me.  It is held in place by a rubber o-ring inside.  This is 2 ga. in size.
Sometimes, I use a flared tubing I had made for me. It is held in place by a rubber o-ring inside. This is 2 ga. in size.
Picture 003 [Desktop Resolution].jpg (552.4 KiB) Viewed 5319 times
I often use discs inside and outside
I often use discs inside and outside
Copy of Picture 037 (Copy).jpg (373.75 KiB) Viewed 5319 times
Note the flat disc inside.
Note the flat disc inside.
AFTERMATH OF COCK PLAYING 014 (Copy).jpg (78.32 KiB) Viewed 5319 times
Last edited by nolbow on Wed Sep 28, 2011 11:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
sombreronegro

Post by sombreronegro »

wish we coulf get a piercing group. here some mix piercing process
Attachments
SAM_6940.jpg
SAM_6940.jpg (95.69 KiB) Viewed 5316 times
aguga.jpg
aguga.jpg (112.67 KiB) Viewed 5316 times
nolbow

Post by nolbow »

It's been awhile since I've experimented with play piercing. I don't know why, as I've always enjoyed doing it. Perhaps, I'll get back into it again.

When I think about it, I really enjoyed shoving the needles deep into my testicles. Never was much on sticking my cock, though.

If I do this, I'll definetly post pictures here.
lpebondex

Post by lpebondex »

Vraiment de superbes photos. Ton sexe est modifié proprement et non saccagé comme parfois. Encore bravo.
Le selfbondage c'est bon
nolbow

Post by nolbow »

Merci pour le compliment. C'est toujours agréable d'être apprécié! :D