Most fantastic flow-thru penis plug?

Body piercing and modification discussion.

Moderator: bigray57

FurryFFun

Re: Most fantastic flow-thru penis plug?

Post by FurryFFun »

pepasHunter » Sun Aug 04, 2013 12:00 pm
Damn luck of mine!
No signals so far from my colwel's pipe. Guess I throw my money down the drain =(
I think you've had slow delivery problems before, and I seriously suspect the problem is with the postal service in Mexico. I've had only super prompt delivery of everything I've ordered from Ralph at Steel Pleasures, even custom modifications. When you eventually do get your Colwell's Pipe you'll love it. Mine is in right now.
Oregazmick

Post by Oregazmick »

pepasHunter wrote:Damn luck of mine!

No signals so far from my colwel's pipe. Guess I throw my money down the drain =(
I have never ordered anything from SteelPleasures, but reading other people's comments over a period of time suggests to me that they have a good reputation. Possibly your order was sent off and has been lost in the post somewhere.

Have you tried contacting them to ask if your order has been sent off and when, telling them that you have not received it, and asking them what are they going to do about it? (Possibly they have sent it by some sort of insured delivery which would enable them to get compensation for nondelivery, so that they could try again.)

Since starting this I see you have received a reply from FurryFFun. Certainly the postal services in some countries can be slow and unreliable.
pepasHunter

Post by pepasHunter »

I do agree Ralph cannot be responsible nor blamed.
But unfortunately only 2 out of 4 purchases did arrive to my home, that means 50% efficiency and it is too poor. :roll:

So that is why I am moving and beginning to search for another PP maker that do offer UPS delivery for instance.

I really want a bigger toy to resume my peehole stretching.

Cheers
The wolf can tell more of the road than the rabbit
mysoundhole

Post by mysoundhole »

I bought one last year and it won't stay in my cock , I need to find one thats a 30FR in size 10.7MM . Don't think they make them that big , I wish I owned a machine shop where I could make my own .

MySoundhole
Oregazmick

Post by Oregazmick »

Wiseoracle wrote:I have not made it past 10mm on a good day. I purchased an 11mm thinking that I could take it and it was not a pleasant experience.
Sorry to wind the clock back on here, but have just noticed Wiseoracle's post of 11 months ago! I wonder how you are getting on? If you have kept trying reqularly, ideally keeping something close to your limit in for considerable lengths of time, then you should have made progress. I think we all have our own individual limits as to how far we can stretch our peeholes, men much less than women, but I think anyone should be able to get beyond 10mm or 11mm.
Wiseoracle

Post by Wiseoracle »

Time changes things for sure! I ordered a series of plugs with increasing sizes that I could wear for extended periods of time. Within a few months time, I went from 10 to 12.5 mm. One thing that I discovered that speeds the stretching process up is HEAT. Since I wear my plugs 24x7, I would generally leave them in while relaxing in the hot tub. Within 5 minutes, I would start to feel an odd sensation and realized that my plug was starting to slip out. The plug would not stay in after that until a considerable amount of time had passed and I had cooled down. Now, I am waiting for my 13mm plugs to arrive. I have no doubt that heat and time will allow me stretch to 14mm quickly.

FYI, I have a few of my old plugs for sale under a different thread. The 12/12.3mm are the latest additions.
SKYPE me @ austrelaps1
pepasHunter

Post by pepasHunter »

Same thing happened to me.
About 2 years ago I was able wear a starter plug in 24/7. Last Sunday I have had surpassed 12.5 and by other guys experiences I know for sure that my peehole will keep stretching and PP slipping out. Personally I think Ralph's Colwells' pipe will be the very last PP I would buy before switching to those PP with rings sold by Mr Cox or princess wands may be (I actually have a PA piercing).

Cheers.
The wolf can tell more of the road than the rabbit
mysoundhole

Post by mysoundhole »

I found this at Home Depot for $15.00 , its plastic but the CONE should serve me well for Meatus Penis stretching .
http://www.homedepot.com/p/Stinger-Micr ... /100139249

I went over to Walmart after looking at that at Home Depot and purchased the same Micro Vacumm kit for a few bucks less .
Better then paying almost $50.00 for a Urethral silicone cone stretcher , The small end should fit and from there I'll stretch my Meatus penis hole .

MySoundHole
FurryFFun

Post by FurryFFun »

by mysoundhole » Wed Aug 28, 2013 7:57 pm
I found this at Home Depot for $15.00 , its plastic but the CONE should serve me well for Meatus Penis stretching .
I can't speak from any experience of using them, but when I first saw "ear tapers" it occurred to me they might be helpful in meatus stretching. The original use for ear tapers is to gradually stretch open an ear lobe piercing to hold a tunnel. They come in a variety of materials and lengths, as well as diameters, of course. The size of the ear taper is the size that you want to stretch up to. Be careful when you order as there are two ways of measuring ear tapers: small sizes are in gauges, similar to PA's; the larger sizes are in millimeters. Just guessing, but I would think you'd want the longer rather than the shorter tapers. They are sold in sets and individually, and the acrylic ones are quite inexpensive. Search Google for "ear tapers", or maybe "ear stretching tapers".
stevonodick

Post by stevonodick »

FurryFFun wrote:
by mysoundhole » Wed Aug 28, 2013 7:57 pm
I can't speak from any experience of using them, but when I first saw "ear tapers" it occurred to me they might be helpful in meatus stretching. The original use for ear tapers is to gradually stretch open an ear lobe piercing to hold a tunnel. They come in a variety of materials and lengths, as well as diameters, of course. The size of the ear taper is the size that you want to stretch up to. Be careful when you order as there are two ways of measuring ear tapers: small sizes are in gauges, similar to PA's; the larger sizes are in millimeters. Just guessing, but I would think you'd want the longer rather than the shorter tapers. They are sold in sets and individually, and the acrylic ones are quite inexpensive. Search Google for "ear tapers", or maybe "ear stretching tapers".
How resourceful. So after you try these toys out, share a one or two fotos even if they're less than perfect!