Urethral Reroute

Body piercing and modification discussion.

Moderator: bigray57

slkdyk

Urethral Reroute

Post by slkdyk »

I have seen some pics of the reroute process that were pretty scary. I have come up with an alternate idea to make the process much easier. Get a SS ball about 5/16" or 3/8" in diameter, be sure to get the grade of stainless that is attracted to magnets. I think it is series 316 or some of the 400 series alloys will work. Insert the ball into the urethra to the place where you want the new opening. Get one of those super strong magnets that were talked about in another thread and put it on the outside of the skin. The inner ball will be pulled toward the magnet. If the attraction is strong enough the ball will eventually be pulled through the tissue and contact the magnet. Sort of like babies cutting teeth. This may take some time like the self circumcision but it will cut through. I remember seeing pierced earrings that would pierce the ear by them selves using constant pressure. This should make a hole for fluid to pass through. Maybe a ball is the wrong shape. Just doing some thinking......
P.S. I found some small strong magnets on ebay....
Sorry I could not answer the phone, I was tied up at the moment. ;-)
Cuckstarter

Re: Urethral Reroute

Post by Cuckstarter »

The magnet concept has great appeal to me. I read about another gentleman who did the same thing in 2008 but I never did find any follow up info on him. I have tried a few variations on that theme and have found something that may create the opening more like a slit than a round hole. The magnet(s), depending on the desired strength, will remain under th shaft behind the scrotum. I have a steel tube spacer inside a soft hollow silicone sound. The sound will slip into the urethra to the point of desired new opening. At that point, the magnet will attract and pull it toward the outside. My theory is that over a period of days or weeks of frequent and prolonged use, the skin and wall of urethra will begin to thin and bond. Should be able to use just enough force to cut down circulation but not completely cut it off. Rather than risk too much trauma and bleeding as a result, I hope to find this will be something I can wear for long periods and even at night. No doubt some coating will be necessary to the steel inside the silicone to prevent contamination as a result of corrosion. The size of the slit would be determined by the size and power of the magnet used.

Any thoughts?
slkdyk

Post by slkdyk »

You are thinking along the same lines as I am. I have found some balls that are made of 440 SS and are magnetic so that corresion may not be a problem. If sized a bit smaller than the urethra and held in place by a magnet I may be able to pee around it when installed. Definatly should be able to after the ball starts to sink into the side and stretch a small pocket in the urethra at that point. The force will increase the closer the ball and the magnet gets over time as the tissue gets displaced. I can imagin it may get uncomfortable similar to children cutting teeth. Keep me up to date on your progress and I will do the same.

SD
slkdyk

Post by slkdyk »

I found that the magnet I have is not strong enough. every time I move it falls off. A larger one is on order .
Cuckstarter

Post by Cuckstarter »

This week I've been studying the use of sleeves used for electronic thermometers to insulate small flat magnets, preventing corrosion. I used a 10mm available at a local hardware store and a much larger one on the outside. When it fell off, I used a second one. When it's stacked, the attraction is increased. The added benefit is that the different size makes grasping the magnet easier in case it needs to be removed. I suspect the need for the second one will diminish as I use this over a longer period. I'm going to try using it for a few hours every day to see if I notice any changes.

As a side note, I found a smaller "washer" style magnet that I tied a piece of dental floss in and stuck with the 10mm. The two will fit into a thermometer sleeve and easily into the urethra. The floss makes for a nice removal method.
Cuckstarter

Post by Cuckstarter »

Something else I'm looking for is like the ball bearing concept but shaped more like an oblong 'pill'.....I'd like the shape of my new opening to be more like a slit than a round hole. Something like that should also have more attraction to the magnet located on the outside.
flash443

Post by flash443 »

Any update or progress on the magnetic reroute project?
slkdyk

Post by slkdyk »

I guess you might call this an update.

2 thru hole plugs made of magnetic SS are ready to be tested. The strength of the magnet has to be determined. The plugs are 1.5" and 2" in length and can be positioned close to where the desired location. The magnet will be the determining factor for the exact location. With the thru hole the magnet should hold the plug in place during urinating.

Will keep you posted.
flash443

Post by flash443 »

Just curious as 316LVL stainless steel which is used for implants and body jewelry is non magnetic. Seems something with a high iron content without much alloying would be most attracted to the high strength magnet. Interesting concept. Have you tried this yet?
Oregazmick

Post by Oregazmick »

Apologies for asking a very naïve question, but why is there a need for stainless steel when it seems an ordinary iron rod or ball would be attracted to the magnet much more strongly? OK, there is an obvious risk that ordinary iron will start to rust, but if it was frequently removed for cleaning, then that would not be much of a problem.
slkdyk

Post by slkdyk »

Urine will cause iron or regular steel to rust rather quickly. The 316 works well but is non-magnetic. I have found that 440 is resistant to mild concentrations similar to urine. Some stronger solutions will attack it but in much stronger concentrations. Still testing.
flash443

Post by flash443 »

Please keep us posted on your testing procedure.
slkdyk

Post by slkdyk »

What I have found so far... Using a 5/16 magnetic SS ball inside above the scrotum the magnet on the outside grabs the ball very well and after the ball and magnet start to sink into the tissue it gets pretty tight and is painful. Above the scrotum is not my intended area. Under the scrotum the tissue is much thicker and the 5/16 ball does not have enough mass for the magnet to grab onto. I can feel it attract and as long as I push the magnet I can feel the ball being attracted. But as soon as try to let the magnet hold itself to the ball the tissue is too thick and the magnet falls off. :-( I have made a slug from the same magnetis SS material that is 3/8 OD w/thru hole and about 1.25" long. This has more mass and the magnet can attach behind the scrotum and hold itself in place as long as I keep pretty still. This plug being larger will not have the same indenting effect as the ball. I have thought of a electro magnet on the outside that I can adjust the pull. Still there is the issue with the initial hole size.I tried a small ball so the urine could pass around. The plug has a thru hole. From the info I have seen, a piercing, cutting a slit or anything other that cutting a plug will close up after the initial opening. A dermal punch is recommended but sounds too extreme but this process is extreme.

sd

FYI, The SS I am using is not a magnet but 440-C stainless steel that is a high carbon martensitic stainless steel with moderate corrosion resistance. Martensitic means a magnet can pick it up, 300 series stainless a magnet will not pick up.
Michaelhamilton

Post by Michaelhamilton »

Did anyone ever have sucess with this? I was considering the same thing but using 2 magnets. Both magnets would be 6x8mm and one would be inside and the other out.
Darthvin

Post by Darthvin »

Just reading through this (for the first time) seems a bit of extreme way to reroute compared to normal way - unless its a kink type thing.
Why not just pierce location and wear a massive ring like a PA piercing. Even when healed you'll run risk of UTI though.